PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anyone know??? When will PSOX be updated?

Asia_Skyly
Aug 12, 2003, 03:55 PM
Someone ought to have a little birdie friend out there who might have some light as to when will PSOX be updated. I understand that Xbox LIVE, not PSOX will be updated the 14. What about our beloved PSOX, I am dying to know... someone must have the answers...

Archimedes
Aug 12, 2003, 04:28 PM
Sonic Team hates North America.
I thought Microsoft said that we would be receiving monthly updates.
Well, it's a new month. Where's the new stuff?

By the way Asia, an Undead-American friend of yours says "Hello!"

Asia_Skyly
Aug 12, 2003, 04:37 PM
Good to see you here. Did you hear the rumors flying over at GameFaqs? I hope they are true. See you there.

Elmo
Aug 12, 2003, 05:05 PM
Rumors... care to share or link?

Asia_Skyly
Aug 12, 2003, 05:10 PM
I believe PSO is currently down for some of the players at GameFaqs.com. The error seems to be of the 101 variety, meaning Xbox Live is alive and kicking, but the game server is not available. In other words, ONLY PSOX seems to be down. Needless to say the speculation is that something is being done to the servers, either a patch (doubt it) or at last the long awaited Mop up quests?

Archimedes
Aug 12, 2003, 05:13 PM
At this point, I'd be happy with the Lost Ice Spinner quest.
Heck, I'd be happy to see ANYTHING new on PSOX.

FinalHell
Aug 12, 2003, 05:18 PM
Same goes for me. We need some new quest desperatly and besides, i want new Vol. Disks! im getting tired of the wedding song.

Elmo
Aug 12, 2003, 05:21 PM
that would be soo cool if they were updating right now... *hint hint M$*

Nei3rd
Aug 12, 2003, 05:48 PM
TO me, MS ain't doin nothin with PSO. I wuld guess they are too busy with that worm thing goin on. Damn hackers. If they want to send a message E-MAIL! Not take down several computers from innocent people. I'd say it but I know I'd get edited. Anyways I just think it's something with the XBL not PSO-X.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 12, 2003, 06:55 PM
nei3rd about the email bit did someone email one two three times about the same thing and before you open the attachment it gives a viral warning? i got 3 emails claiming to be admin of something and all 3 gave off high viral or worm warnings. And i sure hope we are getting updated for new quests

UltaHolyDragn
Aug 12, 2003, 07:07 PM
PSO wont be worked on Xbox, why... Because to Microsoft its no Halo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FinalHell
Aug 12, 2003, 07:26 PM
Halo 2 doesnt come out till like... 100 years from now! i want sumthing to pass the time. Like new quest for PSOX!!! Bill Gates, Quit being cheap and let ST take care of the updates!

Outrider
Aug 12, 2003, 07:37 PM
I somehow doubt that Microsoft is preventing Sonic Team from releasing updates. They're not THAT evil.

But seriously, my guess is that the lack of updates is due to the lack of a priority within the company to do the update. Neither Microsoft or Sonic Team really feels like doing the updates at the moment, nor do they really have time to with other projects to take care of, so they've been put on the back burner. Sometimes when things are on the backburner, they're moved to the fridge when other projects need those burners. And as you push more things into your fridge... well, you ever seen what's in the back of your fridge? Even remember? No? That's what I'm getting at.

Asia_Skyly
Aug 12, 2003, 10:10 PM
I certainly hope that the current activity is an indication of new content in the Horizon. This used to be common practice in the DC where people used to get booted out of the servers while new content/updates/maintenance took place. I sure hope is something more than regular schedule maintenance for my 8.95 a month.