PDA

View Full Version : Who is DB?!?

Reece
Aug 12, 2003, 04:28 PM
This guy seems weird is he gonna be like the Flowen of ep3 I doubt it but I just would like to know who he is

LadyRedComet
Aug 12, 2003, 04:29 PM
I always thought it was Donoph Baz, but I could be wrong.

Bit
Aug 12, 2003, 04:30 PM
DB is Donoph Baz, Yes you are right.

Genoa
Aug 12, 2003, 04:32 PM
ah isn't that the guy who dies Guest: I will Kill 10,000 Monsters B4 I die !!!

Reece
Aug 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
Ahhh I hate that guy. After 30 "The Retrired Hunter" runs you kinda get to hate him...

joluh
Aug 12, 2003, 04:37 PM
is Alicia Baz a relative of Donoph Baz!?!?

Bit
Aug 12, 2003, 04:39 PM
Yes, I would believe so. Though in a recent post someone made, they got what seemed to be an Alternate Ending to The Retired Hunter, and it involved something with Flowen and Alicia.

Bah, Confusing.

If we were to say that post was a lie, I would say yes to Alicia being Donophs daughter, she is on Pioneer 2 in The Retired Hunter, afterall.

angelknight
Aug 12, 2003, 06:04 PM
Cool... some of PSO seems to be a lot deeper than previously thought by most... Everyone thought the game had absolutely no storyline... now if we could find an even more profound link between them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Monomate
Aug 12, 2003, 06:05 PM
how dya know his last name is baz...?

darthsaber9x9
Aug 12, 2003, 06:12 PM
hoo gives a crap, he makes shit weapons then dies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Dragon_Ash
Aug 12, 2003, 06:46 PM
If the saber, shield and armour is made by him should'nt he wear it in the quest?

LoreSeeker
Aug 12, 2003, 06:50 PM
Maybe he noticed that a Zanba is tons better than his crappy excuse for a saber?

darthsaber9x9
Aug 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
yeah wat a flid. maybe it was just that someone else had all his crap but used his name unknowingly to get ppl to use them. and he got blasted coz they suck. i say sympathy for him! and zanba is kool, better than nething he could make/endorse. at 1st tho i thought it was db sword. i was a bit inexperienced ^_^

UltimateEnigma
Aug 12, 2003, 09:11 PM
whats that sword he uses called? o_0

DBs sword?

Bit
Aug 12, 2003, 09:13 PM
The Sword the Donoph uses in The Retired Hunter is called the Zanba, if that's what your asking.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=516&sortby=class

Stalfos333
Aug 13, 2003, 01:04 AM
The rest of the quest is no myth. It just talks about his relationship with Alicia, and connects him to Flowen when you pipe down to the forest.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 01:21 AM
Donoph created weapons. He was creating the DB saber/sword/shield/armor for the militarys use. as u can see the DBs saber says it is a common replica used by the Military. DB had givin the sword to flowen to use for the military. Flowen was the head general or whatever and thats the connection between DB and Flowen. there is more i cant quite remember.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 13, 2003, 02:27 AM
How can DB be Donoph? If the there was an original copy of the flwoen's sword like the one you see in episode 2, then there would be a real DB's saber if most of them are replicas, and if Donoph was DB he would be using the real DB's saber/sword.
I did the misson last night and Alicia did'nt sound like she knew him personally as she said "He needs your help" and did'nt mention any links, plus the dam old fool got killed by the Dark Bringers charge attack http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Malkavian
Aug 13, 2003, 08:32 AM
On 2003-08-13 00:27, Dragon_Ash wrote:
I did the misson last night and Alicia did'nt sound like she knew him personally as she said "He needs your help" and did'nt mention any links,

Well you didn't get the alternate ending. Anyways I think the translation is wrong. It says Alicia is Flowen's daughter but being called Alicia Baz.. should be Donoph Baz's daughter.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 13, 2003, 08:49 AM
Where does it say that? How do I get the alternate ending?