PDA

View Full Version : TEAMS OF 4

Neverwinter
Aug 12, 2003, 04:39 PM
Reccomend a Team of 4 to make on 1 memory card. Should you have the standerd 2 hunters, 1 ranger and 1 force? Or do you find that doesnt work for you and make a different team? Anyway my Team of 4 is as follows:
HUcast = Power
RAcaseal = Defense
FOmar = ATK Techs
FOnewarl = DEF Techs
I feel that this is a balanced team.

kat
Aug 12, 2003, 04:48 PM
I really don't see the point to this question. They'll never be playing with eachother! They're all your characters that you'll be playing with at one time or another.... so I'd recomend a sampling of the different classes with a droid thrown in. That way you get variety and the chance to try out all the roles in some way.

As far as what to have on a team when playing in multimode or online... I'd say that a force is a big thing, and from there a hunter and a ranger are nice to have. Different aspects. I don't think it matters the type of characer so much as how well the team actually helps and supports one another.

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 04:55 PM
If you are only going to use the FOmar for attack techs, you should switch him to perhaps a FOnewm for stronger attack techs and mast or maybe FOmarl for support techs.

joncushing
Aug 12, 2003, 04:59 PM
Well i dont know about team of 4 on a memory card but onlineoffline multiplayer but i think a team of half forces and half rangers could be cool all long range attackers and healerssupport

Aunt_Betty
Aug 12, 2003, 05:24 PM
HOw about a RAcast insead?

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 12, 2003, 06:01 PM
3 hunters and a support force on mine

HUmar HUnewearl HUcaseal and Fonewearl

Storme
Aug 12, 2003, 06:47 PM
My team of 4 on my memory card for when my friends w/ out PSO come over.

Storme HUmar lvl. 113
Hectic Fomar lvl. 58
Gallian 2.0 RAcast lvl. 23
Galliana RAmarl lvl. 09

We play challenge mode, mostly, but we also just screw around alot.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 12, 2003, 06:52 PM
assuming a team of 4 playing together I would have a RAcast- best ranger for damage, ata, hp and traps-nuff said. i was considerign ramarl but with 2 forces she is not needed
HUcaseal-can actually hit stuff. r u taking notes HUcast?
FOnewm-mwahahaha damage!
FOnewearl- highest mst gr8 for support

this is in a utopian world but irl, the fonewearl woodnt b happy with not killing, the fonewm would run ou of tp and hucaseal wouldnt hit anythign with out a gun and erm racast would kick ass....
wow that was such a load of bollocks...

UltaHolyDragn
Aug 12, 2003, 07:11 PM
HUcast = Power
RAcaseal = Defense
FOmar = ATK Techs
FOnewarl = DEF Techs
I feel that this is a balanced team.
Teams only need 1 force over all. Having two forces just becomes pointless.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 12, 2003, 07:29 PM
maybe but i do liek the carnage of multiple forces. it is more colourful and exciting that white numbers and pretty boring 3 hit combos. altho sum weps r kool. and at moderate levels incompetent players can put a strain on a single force, but its just personal preferance. I think that team and my team (both 2 forces) work fine but i dont liek the idea of a "defence" member support maybe but defence is something that should be sorted out with decent armour and smart fighting

darthsaber9x9
Aug 12, 2003, 07:30 PM
maybe but i do liek the carnage of multiple forces. it is more colourful and exciting that white numbers and pretty boring 3 hit combos. altho sum weps r kool. and at moderate levels incompetent players can put a strain on a single force, but its just personal preferance. I think that team and my team (both 2 forces) work fine but i dont liek the idea of a "defence" member support maybe but defence is something that should be sorted out with decent armour and smart fighting

i think i double posted here sorry

vegeta000110
Aug 12, 2003, 08:42 PM
My card has:

Hunewearl
Fonewearl
Hucaseal
Fonewearl

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 02:27 AM
all female. i like ur style lol. i have 3