PDA

View Full Version : Episode III

Jakalnife
Aug 13, 2003, 12:57 AM
What is up with epi. 3 I thought they were going to keep the same style not some card game. I have nothing against card games in fact i'll probably buy epi. 3 but i just wish they kept it the same! if anyone else fells this way post it here.

Lucas2k4
Aug 13, 2003, 12:58 AM
I wish they would have but it doesn't relaly matter to me.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 01:03 AM
i hate card games but i will still buy it when it comes out in american version.

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 03:38 AM
*15038*

That's how many times I've seen this... stop posting this insanity http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 03:45 AM
calm down it is a site for freindship and community

LollipopLolita
Aug 13, 2003, 04:12 AM
Okay you two that's enough.

Back on topic, you have to admit ST had the balls to make PSO into a card game.

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 04:16 AM
Lollie?? Why havn't you locked all these threads yet?

And ST is taking a hellified gamble at turning this game into a card game.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:16 AM
yes well it is a giant leap for them. a turn in the game system is a challenge when keeping old players is there goal.

Saladwood
Aug 13, 2003, 04:21 AM
Because they don't need to.

Sure they're all about EP 3, but they're about different Ep3 topics.

Atax
Aug 13, 2003, 04:23 AM
On 2003-08-13 02:21, Saladwood wrote:
Because they don't need to.

Sure they're all about EP 3, but they're about different Ep3 topics.

You sure? They all seem to turn into love/hate threads within 2-4 posts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-08-13 02:25 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:23 AM
i still think thes should be a giant topic on the fourms index.

LollipopLolita
Aug 13, 2003, 04:25 AM
We didn't make a separate forum for ver 2 and ep 1 & 2 when that came out. I think as for now it's fine. If it's needed, we'll put an Ep 3 section. But this way it encourages participation from everyone and all the topics are together and easier to read and go through and everyone has easy access to the info.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:26 AM
yea well not every one has played the game and hearing from saladwood and lollipoplolita i have seen a new light and am going to buy it. When it comes out in the us version.

LollipopLolita
Aug 13, 2003, 04:28 AM
atax that's going to happen regardless, as proven by cheaters forum and the gx vs xbox fanwars. right now at least we can educate and inform people fairly. i guess we can only hope people be a bit more matured.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:30 AM
yes people on this site can get a little angered at times. but the thing is that they should just grow up or step up. no need for yelling at one another over a game. it is pointless.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 13, 2003, 04:45 AM
Hmm well I must say this game is a change and I welcome it as I've played since version 1 and I think it's time to change the gameplay a bit and not keep it the same.
If the game where just Ep 1&2 under different skin it would be very boring and I'm sure people would like to try something different once in a while.
Many people are afraid that because the gameplay is not similar to what it was in the past, that it will fail to meet their expectations. I admit that I expected Ep3 to have the exact same gameplay as Ep1&2 but there would be no fun in playing that again.
Also, I think sonic team might be experimenting with different styles of gameplay, and if they decide to make an episode 4, might revert back to the free-roaming rpg that it is now.
It may be a gamble, but they are probably trying to make the game more fun to play, and not to make it as serious as other RPG's such as Final Fantasy, which can be TOO serious at times.