PDA

View Full Version : What's the best class?

Jakalnife
Aug 13, 2003, 02:17 AM
So who do you think is the best class?

Da_Jue
Aug 13, 2003, 02:51 AM
I like fonewearl w, FORCE

Ether
Aug 13, 2003, 02:54 AM
RAmarl is the best

Nani-chan
Aug 13, 2003, 03:00 AM
And again.... there is no best class. It's an opinion since everyone has different likes and dislikes.

There are only good players and bad players.

TangledWeb3917
Aug 13, 2003, 03:14 AM
forces for me ... i love my FOnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 03:17 AM
RAmarl is my favorite...she can pretty much hold her own when you get to the higher levels, but then again "SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE"

*clears thraot* So I guess what I'm trying to say, just quote the battle feind on this one. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW something like that <----right?

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 03:51 AM
LOL all the classes are good just get over it there isnt a BETTER class

K9999
Aug 13, 2003, 03:53 AM
HUMAR IS THE BEST CLASS AND JASW)RD ROCKS AND SO DOES BLACK KINGG BAR WAHOO

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 03:56 AM
YES HUMAR IS DA BEST 3/3l2 WE ALL NEED ONE TO GET THAT J5//()l2l)

RuneScapeMan
Aug 13, 2003, 04:01 AM
RAcast was my first choice.
I still think he's the best. More ATP than both HUnewearl and HUcaseal although they are Hunters.
comined with Guld Milla and it's special attack, range of a Handgun.
no shifta deband you say? Well, I just get a mag with Mylla & Youlla, thats even stronger than RAmarl and HUnewearl(And RAmar...)

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:10 AM
more atp yet less mst from HUne and less eva then alot of classes

FinalHell
Aug 13, 2003, 04:21 AM
On 2003-08-13 01:00, Nani-chan wrote:
And again.... there is no best class. It's an opinion since everyone has different likes and dislikes.

There are only good players and bad players.

May I also add to that, There are also Hopless players who cant make decisions for themselves... Which is why there are some post like this.

Hyruler
Aug 13, 2003, 01:15 PM
even though i said any of the forces, i don't mean that cuz im never picking a girl char.

Neverwinter
Aug 13, 2003, 02:06 PM
FOmar, IMO its the FOmar. It may not be the best for u but it is to me.

The_Enforcer
Aug 13, 2003, 02:16 PM
Hm, not something that a one answer can fit. It's chiefly dependant upon your SECTION ID. If you're a PINKAL or ORAN you're best off as a force, while a VIRIDIA would be best off as a Ranger, as that ID gets lots of shotguns. In short, it's best to consult the Section ID calculator.

tank1
Aug 13, 2003, 03:07 PM
I prefer the RAmar but in the end theres no best class cuz theyve all got weakness except my GODmar (i wish then id smite u all muhahaha cough)

Robbo
Aug 13, 2003, 05:12 PM
Personally Hucast is now my fave char. O and hello to the duper and his BKB and J sword.

JTeebo
Aug 13, 2003, 05:14 PM
HUcaseal,RAcaseal, FOmarl and FOnewearl are my favourites.

MythicKenshi
Aug 13, 2003, 08:30 PM
i just found out there is a best class NO JOKE...it is a female...it is a human...and she has the HIGHEST EVP... she is RAmarl...why is she the best u say?...easy cuz she attacks from a far and she has the HIGHEST EVP so her chance of getting hit is lowered a lot. she does enough damage to get rid of those monsters and look at the plus shes a female damn what more u want?

fury02
Aug 13, 2003, 08:50 PM
I have a thought. How do you truely know what is the best class? I mean. I doubt all of you have played with every single character a considerable amount of time to truely know which one is the best. You see, these type of polls are practicly pointless. Maybe If they were called like "Whats Your Favorite Character?" they would make more sence. Or polls like "Whats the best challenge mode character?", or "Whats the best battle mode character?". I just dont see the point of these kinda polls to keep on going. When it should be known that there is NO BEST character.

p.s.-i'm not trying to bash I'm just trying to get a point out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fury02 on 2003-08-13 18:51 ]</font>

Kent
Aug 13, 2003, 08:54 PM
As was said before, there is no best class, just good and bad players.

As far as my favorite class (which is pretty much what this poll is about) I like the FOmar the best, then the HUnewearl after him.

MythicKenshi
Aug 13, 2003, 08:56 PM
the 2 maby 3 now replys above me are smoking (i didnt mean that im jsut being stupid myself)somthing so ignore them and i think the guy who likes the fomars just said im a good player cuz he did say "good and bad players"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MythicKenshi on 2003-08-13 18:58 ]</font>

fury02
Aug 13, 2003, 09:12 PM
why would i be smoking something?

darthsaber9x9
Aug 13, 2003, 09:27 PM
there are best characters for certain roles. but wiht the generic "best" category, its liek asking how long is a piece of string? the answer of course being as long as u make it. havign said that IMO the best for offline play is RAmarl because brilliant techs, evp decent ata and atp nuff said lol. o and generally speakign i h8 the humar- they suck ass, not original enough. i knwo im a "walking contradiction" but o wel

clance
Aug 13, 2003, 09:37 PM
THERE IS NO BEST CLASS!!!

Man, I wish n00bs would stop comin onto the forums and spaming asking questions like " whats the best class " or "whats the best section ID"

SungKwon
Aug 13, 2003, 09:52 PM
ALL the classes have +'s and -'s. Pros and Cons. Goods and Bads...

FOnewearls are my favorite for the BEST in TP and such. A bonus to the range of Shifta/Deband, Resta, and Anit is nice for support. Then the Bonus damage to Foie, Zonde, Barta, and Grants makes them do damage without much TP. Then they got that HUGE store of TP to draw from. THEN they regenerate TP the same way an android regenerates HP.

K9999
Aug 13, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-08-13 19:52, SungKwon wrote:
ALL the classes have +'s and -'s. Pros and Cons. Goods and Bads...

FOnewearls are my favorite for the BEST in TP and such. A bonus to the range of Shifta/Deband, Resta, and Anit is nice for support. Then the Bonus damage to Foie, Zonde, Barta, and Grants makes them do damage without much TP. Then they got that HUGE store of TP to draw from. THEN they regenerate TP the same way an android regenerates HP.

uhh no the FOnewearl doesn't get boost to grants nor S/D range nor do they regenerate anywhere NEAR the same as android HP. They only have resta/anti simple techs and piercing megid boosts.

Bit
Aug 13, 2003, 10:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1181

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 10:34 PM
all the characters are good. they all are the best. they all are the worst. if this is to find a good character. JUST PICK ONE. its not that hard.

joluh
Aug 13, 2003, 10:44 PM
if you like how your character looks and how your character can play, ((techs, pure defence, attack for me, etc)) then that's your best class, and btw you should put force, ranger or hunter, not all the options and the 4 forces in one, that's easy to know that force will win, and btw force ((because of my fonewm)) is for me XD