PDA

View Full Version : GC: Episode 3 or stick with 1 & 2

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 02:43 AM
man i cant decide. it all seems weird to me in ep 3. cards is kinda a dumb thing to put into a rpg. just like that game lost kingdoms. it was ok for a while. but it was so dumb after you beat it once. i am wondering when it comes out for real in the us. The english version. And also if i should get it. And how much will it cost.

Atax
Aug 13, 2003, 02:47 AM
I'm switching to episode 3 for sure, after my long play session online yesterday (over 12 hours straight!).

Should specify what cost you're talking about. Cost of the game itself would the RRP for most GameCube games, as for online it shares your E1&2 HL.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 02:48 AM
the cost of the game arround average. like a base cost and/or cheapest price seen

Dragon_Ash
Aug 13, 2003, 03:00 AM
I would like to know if it's any good offline, as to whether or not it has a plot driven story and bosses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-13 01:00 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 03:01 AM
i want to know anything about the game. if it is good i will try to get it. but i keep hearing bad things.

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 03:40 AM
*15039*

General seems to be getting dumber and dumber as time progresses...

And for the original question...it comes out next year, in the spring...Do you think you'll still be playing this lame ass PSO?

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 03:42 AM
do you like telling off people who want to know about a friggen game.

Saladwood
Aug 13, 2003, 04:02 AM
You can probably play both these games at the same time. They're so different they won't overlap.

You have to wait to see how the final version is to see if you want to dedicate all your time to it.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:04 AM
you have the trial rite saladwood. is it fun to you personaly. Is it simalar at all to ep 1 or 2

LollipopLolita
Aug 13, 2003, 04:06 AM
It's a completely different game Master. You cannot compare the two at all. Personally, if Ep 3 was exactly like Ep 1 and 2 but with more levels and weapons (which is what Ep 1 and 2 is like compared to Ver 1 and 2) I think, it would bore some people out. It would be to me.

I don't see why you have to stick with one version, why can't you play both if you like both? Have some variety in life. Why is it people have to pick one over the other and not like both things?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-13 02:06 ]</font>

Saladwood
Aug 13, 2003, 04:07 AM
It's nothing like ep 1 and 2.

right now i like it, it's pretty fun. But I really have to see the final version to see how it is in the long run. As it is, i don't see myself playing it THAT long, but I know there will be major changes and i'm pretty sure you won't get all the great cards right away like you do now.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:08 AM
well coming from you i think i will try it when it comes out in the final version us. i hate not understanding jp games.

K9999
Aug 13, 2003, 04:10 AM
im gonna laugh when it gets hacked and you can kill people in one card play. Too bad they can't make a REAL PSO MMORPG and not this D2 bullshit. such good character designs wasted.........

and well the story isn't that hot either but that didn't bother EQ

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:12 AM
the game is going to be screwed over by legits gone bad in a matter of monthes probly. this is yet another reason i am offline only.

AndyPandy
Aug 13, 2003, 04:17 AM
I think the idea is you play both, thats why you only have to pay for one HL....seems pretty damn good to me.

-STE-
Aug 13, 2003, 05:19 AM
On 2003-08-13 02:10, K9999 wrote:
im gonna laugh when it gets hacked and you can kill people in one card play. Too bad they can't make a REAL PSO MMORPG and not this D2 bullshit. such good character designs wasted.........

and well the story isn't that hot either but that didn't bother EQ

How with codes? who do it?
Maybe you can dupe cards in future but you can dupe S rank E rank cards because you cant transfer it or trade.

You can play ep 1 & 2 and after just change disc for make a games with cards some person will play more ep 3 others will play more ep 1 & 2.
Just try it i dont know if you can like it i never played cards game ep 3 is the first and i like it.