PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Luck!

Folken
Mar 24, 2001, 06:15 PM
I couldn't believe it! This was my biggest haul ever after close to 250 hours of gameplay between 2 chars. I was using my lv 58 Ramar, and since his def isn't up to snuff. I was constantly making a private online game and just beating the forest and then leaving and doing it again. I did this for 2 hours and found the following items. 2 Agitos, 2 brave knuckles, dragon slayer, 3 lv 3 megids, 2 lv 4 megids, 2 lv 7 megids. I think this was pretty dang good as I have a level 100 char with 200 hours and I've NEVER found anything close to that much in my whole time playing. The weird thing was that I kept using the same pw, and same team name. Would that have something to do with the items showing up? I mean I did find 2 agitos. How often does that happen? In one 2 hour sitting no less. Look for me.
Black Ramar lev 58-Kenshin
Yellow Humar lev 100-Folken

-ken

segagameplay
Mar 24, 2001, 10:53 PM
what was the name and pass?

Glider
Mar 24, 2001, 11:25 PM
It might be because you were the only one playing so you got all the loot. Whats your ID by the way?

Folken
Mar 25, 2001, 02:42 AM
I've done this before with my other character, he's an ORAN and didn't find a darn thing. The Ramar that I am using is a Viridia. and btw I always play in a got rice? game. pw? hehehe no waaaaaaay.

Verve
Mar 25, 2001, 03:37 AM
ive had a similar experience.. i couldnt get online for more than 5 minutes so i did the ruins on v hard offline...

well. i got

4 god minds two were --
1 god arm
2 angel minds one was ++
grants 9
megid 11
geist gungir
flowens sword 45% dark
a few scape dolls 3-4
guardian armor with 3 slots
and an invisible guard
and of course.. countless brionacs/blade dances/db sabers/varistas/justices/clubs of lanconium
not bad for about an hours work...

oh i am a lev 100 humar Viridia 302 total hours and 2.5 million exp

SaitoH
Mar 25, 2001, 01:24 PM
My best haul was in the mines offline on v-hard. I picked up two special weapons on the first floor. Took them to the tekker and got a Photon claw and a supressed gun. Two specials and no varista or db saber!!. Not the best weapons ever but the only time in my 300 hours+ that I've found 'em.

Speaking of which, I have 4 friends (Non-virtual kind) that play PSO. We each have about 150+ hours logged into the game. Between all of we have only found the following somewhat rare items

S-beats (just 1)
Twin brand (just 1)
Brave knuckle (a few)
photon claw (a few)
Double saber (quite a few)
Agito (A few)
Sacred gear (just 1)
hunter/ranger/force field (a few though 2-slot or less)
Delsaber's buster (quite a few)
supressed gun (just 1)
God stuff (no battle/ability though)
Invisible guard (a few)
grant/megid lvl 9 (the highest found so far)
I know I missed a few things......

Not what I would consider a very big haul for about 800+ combined hours. Thank god for trading though.