PDA

View Full Version : Varaha Morphs?

Apollyon
Mar 24, 2001, 08:20 PM
My Varaha is at lvl 180 with Pow 115 and Def 65. Someone said I need to raise either Dex or Mag at least one level to get the third mag blast. What I'm wondering is which blast will I get with Dex or Mag and will raising either of these change my Varaha into something else? Any help is greatly appreaciated.

(P.S. It's IQ is 200 and Syncro is 0% because I've been feeding it Antiparalysis to raise it's Def...I don't know if that matters to what happens at all.)

Aierylia
Mar 24, 2001, 10:45 PM
Questions: What Section ID are you? Does that make you Type-A, or Type-B?

I'm a Hunter from Redria, Type-A, and to have a Varaha, it's Pow must be greater than its Dex, which must be greater than its Mind. PB is Golla (which I hate, to be honest).

If I feed it so that Pow > Mind > Dex by the next fifth level, then it becomes a Bhirava, which gives Pilla.

Def won't affect what it becomes.

Apollyon
Mar 25, 2001, 12:11 AM
I'm HUmar Redria (type A just like you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif ). If I raise it's Dex or Mag will it change and will it change? I'm wondering if I'll get the third photon blast even though my Varaha's at level 180...

pcmorris
Mar 25, 2001, 01:56 AM
since your mag is at lvl 180, you have 4 more chances to get your mag it's last photon blast. If you want to keep the mag as a varaha, that means you have 3 more chances to evolve the mag into a new form (1-2 for the first change of evolution, 1-2 to evolve back). According to the mag guide, you have to raise mind once by lvl 185 / 190 to become a birahva, then raise dex by lvl 190 (if you start at lvl 185) / 195 / 200 to return to a Varaha. At this mag level, that's really your only option to get a third photon blast (raising dex first during an evolution level only means your mag remains as a varaha).

Your mag WILL have to evolve to a different form to get another photon blast.

<center>
Ryudo - lvl 63 HUmar, <font color="#00FF00">Greennill</font>

Pyre - lvl 53 RAmar, <font color="#FF3209">Redria</font>

Verge - lvl 51 FOnewm, <font color="#FF3FCB">Pinkal</font>
</center>

-One identity is too few.</p>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: pcmorris on 2001-03-24 23:23 ]</font>

Drake
Mar 25, 2001, 03:45 AM
Uhm... you could do what pcmorris said - if you don't mind putting a permanent dent in your MAG's flawless stats ^^;; - or you could have someone of another class/type change its form* by feeding it once. It would get its third Photon Blast with no change in attributes, and as soon as you fed it again, it would turn back into a Varaha.

*I checked the guide to see which you could get...
Type-B Hunter : Kama : Pilla
Type-A Ranger : Kama : Pilla
Type-B Ranger : Madhu : Mylla&Youlla
Type-A Force : Naraka : None (it would be Golla, but you already have that)
Type-B Force : Marica : Pilla

If you decide to do it that way and you need someone to feed it, I would be glad to help (assuming that you want Pilla; I don't have a Type-B Ranger ^^;).

Kamotz
Mar 31, 2001, 04:58 AM
I have a lvl 129 Varaha. Being an android I never raised MIND at all. Now in order for me to get a third photon blast I have to get mind(was 3) greater than DEX(2http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif so I can change it to Bhirhava and learn Pilla. Plus have time to turn it back to Varaha. It's currently on a 100% trifluid diet, and it's getting expensive. I've already spent $700,000+ paying for it. It's the first time in a while that I've been low on cash =)

Aierylia
Apr 6, 2001, 05:47 AM
Hey Kamotz, I suggest feeding it Difluids instead. They're cheaper; you can buy them all the time; they don't lower any stats; they keep Sync up. It'd take a little longer, but I think it's overall more worth it. Just thought I'd make a blurb here--sorry if I'm outta line. =P