PDA

View Full Version : Different Force guyz

Hyruler
Aug 13, 2003, 12:59 PM
Ok, who here wants to be a force guy, but all of his clothes are really ---. Like FOmar has a dress, and FOnewm has a shirt that makes him look like he has a gigantic ass and high heel shoes. If any of u reply, don't talk about stats cuz i really don't care if u do.

*edit by Abdur*
Don't use the word "gay" as an insultive descriptor. =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-13 17:26 ]</font>

Obscenity
Aug 13, 2003, 01:02 PM
FOmar has a robe, not a dress, mister. =D

Wizards wear robes.

EvilNixon666
Aug 13, 2003, 01:05 PM
I was kind of hesistant to make a fonewm, but I wanted to try that class as well. I managed to make him look alright, and now he's level 25.

Once you see how much damage you deal out with spells the "big ass" issue will become less important. Just go with an outfit that's not too "loud" and a head that doesn't have a really funky hat, and you should be alright.

OH- and my Fomar looks really nice. A friend of mine who doesn't play PSO came in and saw my Fomar, and said something along the lines of "That's the coolest looking character I've seen you use."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EvilNixon666 on 2003-08-13 11:08 ]</font>

Hyruler
Aug 13, 2003, 01:14 PM
also if you noticed, u could mistake a FOmar for a girl if he has one of those long "robes" and has long hair or something. I'd say that when i make a FOmar it looks pretty cool, but still i want one with some decent clothes.

Lucas2k4
Aug 13, 2003, 01:17 PM
I like the robes. Make em' look cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

clance
Aug 13, 2003, 01:22 PM
To be honest, when I first bought PSO ver 1 and 2 I thought that the FOmar was a woman http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Obscenity
Aug 13, 2003, 01:23 PM
On 2003-08-13 11:17, Lucas2k4 wrote:
I like the robes. Make em' look cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I agree. Robes are very wizardly, if that's a word. Would you rather he wore jeans and a t-shirt? Armor would be cool, but only for a battlemage-type.

clance
Aug 13, 2003, 01:29 PM
On 2003-08-13 11:23, Obscenity wrote:

On 2003-08-13 11:17, Lucas2k4 wrote:

I agree. Robes are very wizardly, if that's a word. Would you rather he wore jeans and a t-shirt? Armor would be cool, but only for a battlemage-type.

No we wouldn't like him in Jeans in a t-shirt but no other class wears jeans and a t-shirt... Wearing something like HUmar slash FOnewm not a dress...

AlexTheGr8
Aug 13, 2003, 01:32 PM
oh man, jeans and a t shirt would rock.

Neverwinter
Aug 13, 2003, 02:02 PM
Well a FOmar is my main character and he wares ROBES, u know like a wizards flowing robes. But a sort of shirt, trouser combo would be worth seeing.
P.S FOmars Rule.

FinalHell
Aug 13, 2003, 03:33 PM
I made a FOmar my first Char. My first choice wanted to be a force but all of them looked kinda funky. Even the FOmarl with her huge ass hands. The FOmar looked like the most normal looking person of all forces.

Ghaleon
Aug 13, 2003, 04:05 PM
hey try using one of the girl forces. its ok for them to look like sissies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Storme
Aug 13, 2003, 04:09 PM
Robes are bad-ass. Play a few other MMORPGs and say that in a PvP area. You'll get the snot kicked out of you faster than you can say "I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

joluh
Aug 14, 2003, 12:58 AM
the FOmar really looks like a girl, they make it girl-ish, just look at his face or hands, too girly, and well some of his robes really looks like a dress, and i won't talk about how it looks when the walks/runs, really weird indeed

so i didn't like the FOnewm either, but i wanted to be a male force, and after some days, i realize that the FOnewm looks way better then the FOmar, just pick a nice costume and a not so big or stupid looking hat =)

Lucas2k4
Aug 14, 2003, 01:00 AM
FOmar's look cooler then any other class in my opinion.

AlexTheGr8
Aug 14, 2003, 10:45 PM
yea i guess fomar is pretty cool

St_Botchua
Aug 14, 2003, 10:53 PM
EDIT

go read the rules

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-08-19 16:30 ]</font>

Logicone
Aug 14, 2003, 11:57 PM
Its not a dress, its a robe. I wish people would understand that! However, FOmar's are the coolest looking class in my opinion. Whatscooler than seeing a guy, wearing gold and white robes with an Ying Yang symbol on his back, running down a hallway, zapping something with a fireball?

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 15, 2003, 12:04 AM
Fonewms have shoes that make the look like a midget if they took them off. there like friggen 6 in up.

HighElf9310
Aug 15, 2003, 12:07 AM
I love the FOnewm's clothes, but I didn't like them when I started. But eventually you will grow into them. But if you did ask me what the hair style of mine is, I have no idea, even though I have played more than 30 hours with him in the past few days...I guess you will just start to overlook it eventually...

-Scope

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 15, 2003, 12:10 AM
thier cloths take a little getting use to. too much for me. cant stand em.

polishedweasel
Aug 15, 2003, 01:48 AM
Clothes...*sighs in deep pain for the utter lameness and immaturity of the people that play this game*

It's a sprite, with a skin of some funky colors on it...get over it. I'm done :/

AndyPandy
Aug 15, 2003, 02:37 AM
On 2003-08-13 22:58, joluh wrote:
the FOmar really looks like a girl, they make it girl-ish, just look at his face or hands, too girly, and well some of his robes really looks like a dress, and i won't talk about how it looks when the walks/runs, really weird indeed

so i didn't like the FOnewm either, but i wanted to be a male force, and after some days, i realize that the FOnewm looks way better then the FOmar, just pick a nice costume and a not so big or stupid looking hat =)

You cant get away from the fact that them shoes look so dumb though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

joluh
Aug 15, 2003, 04:38 AM
i know, those shoes are horrible!!! well they were for me, now i kinda like them XD you don't want to be kicked by a pair of FOnewm's or FOnewearl's shoes XD

anyway most of people like FOmar because they are the normal common idea of the wizard that everyone has, the long robes, long hat, and that's all while the fonewm looks kinda a jocker from the old ages, but after some time i like the FOnewm most, actually he's my main character, and i never get to use a FOmar, it's just that the way they walk/run it looks horrible!!! but yeah some costumes look cool on him, while others... and yeah the FOnewm at first sight has ugly clothes too, but then they grow in you, some of them are really nice, like the black, purple and white ones, and there's one that looks like link XD ((no i don't use that one)) so whatever just pick the one you like, if someone else don't like it whatever who cares about their opinion?!?! you're the one playing with, so!?!?

Aunt_Betty
Aug 15, 2003, 03:33 PM
ITS NOT A DRESS! its a battle robe