PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: whoa someone got lucky :)

Genoa
Aug 13, 2003, 02:51 PM
I couldn't believe it. I was at school today and I met a kid who plays PSO. He asked me bout my characters stats. I told him bout my 76 RAmarl (skyly) in the ult caves. He laughed and said " Caves givin ya a hard time?" and ofcourse because of that I knew he had passed that. I said well alright then what bout your char? He said " oh i'm a HUmar at level 158 (bluefull) made me feel sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif well I went to his house today and played caves. Then I wanted to see how far he was. He's on ult Seabed Chambers. The 1st recon he killed drop Twin Brand... He said he's been trying to find that forever now (he doesn't know about the guide for item findings) so he's really excited. And since he doesn't use stag cuttlery anymore, I GOT IT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and he gave me some other stuff. a bravace, Red Scorpio, and a Hell Laser +25 w/35% hit. He wouldn't let me have his Agito (he got that from his other friend) and he accidently droped his frozen shooter and quit. (ouch) but I'm excited http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 03:42 PM
Well, it's not that great, my best drops are usually thr GOd/units I search for. But I got a million dupers..so I get whatever I need.

Storme
Aug 13, 2003, 04:11 PM
That's the thing. Everyone always has something you want to trade for now... Essentually, there is no red box, if you take my meaning.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:55 PM
i have the meteor cugdul. like the twin brand and mkb but together.

RedFox
Aug 13, 2003, 05:02 PM
my most interesting drop so far was a calibur on hard mines...

i find it interesting because i've still yet to see a breaker or a claymore...

JTeebo
Aug 13, 2003, 05:04 PM
You found a Calibur on Hard Mines...

My Skyly didn't see her first until Very Hard Caves...

Monomate
Aug 13, 2003, 05:30 PM
On 2003-08-13 15:02, RedFox wrote:
my most interesting drop so far was a calibur on hard mines...

i find it interesting because i've still yet to see a breaker or a claymore...

i found a ripper on Ultimate forest...i know that's normal and all...but...i went straight from a dagger to a ripper with no other daggers in between...kind of...odd i thought...

Genoa
Aug 13, 2003, 07:37 PM
haha I had a Laser and 2 Caliburs on Hard Ruins.

St_Botchua
Aug 13, 2003, 09:47 PM
for some reason all i find is gungirs about 80% of all drops are gungirs

RedFox
Aug 14, 2003, 03:34 AM
i think maybe ST have made the er... yellow range of weapons a "kinda rare" status as they (in my experience of ep1&2) seem just as rare, if not more, then so called rares, such as DBs Saber...

although i expect that to change as soon as i hit vhard and ult modes

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 02:22 PM
well yellow weapons can be rare (ina way) like if you have the last status of an Extra ability on a last type of weapon. The letters are in capital yellow letters (just like a rare) example:

Hell Arms (just happen to have one w/ 35% hit)

Helios
Aug 15, 2003, 07:00 PM
(oran) found a ripper on normal ruins. seriously.