PDA

View Full Version : What was your first character and do you still use them.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 05:08 PM
mine was a HUmar of course. he is 128 and i am starting new ones to match his lvl.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 05:12 PM
i got one of those. shes 38 rite now in vh caves.

JTeebo
Aug 13, 2003, 05:12 PM
A HUmar. I retired him at level 63 for a HUcaseal, who is now at level 99.

EDIT-Typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JTeebo on 2003-08-13 15:12 ]</font>

Monomate
Aug 13, 2003, 05:13 PM
HUnewearl, corrupted at lvl 71

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 05:15 PM
my first HUmar corrupted at 44. i replaced him with a body double and raised him to 128. the reson i stopped with him was i beat ep 1 and 2 in ult.

Uber-Chan
Aug 13, 2003, 05:18 PM
HUmar, corrupted at 45...I used a buster +13

Pixel441
Aug 13, 2003, 05:19 PM
I had a FOmar, and it got corrupted at level 41, made another FOmar, and now Im playing with my FOnewearl, I rarely play with my FOmar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MagnumOpus
Aug 13, 2003, 05:20 PM
my first character is a HUmar, Wes C. Attle, he is now at level 181. I'll continue to use him until he is level 200, but I don't visit ragol as frequently as i used to, so he won't see 200 for a long long time...

Tim
RayEarth FOnewearl Level 44 Viridia
Dream Hunter FOmar Level 99 Greennill
Vectrex RAcast Level 75 Oran

monkeyfist
Aug 13, 2003, 05:25 PM
my first char, Nate the skyly humar, lvl 104. still my primary char. workin on a fomar though

Tekershee
Aug 13, 2003, 05:26 PM
My First was my HUnewearl. Got to 85 got bored.

Started my Fonewearl offline only, got to 126.

Got bored a bit more, got my HL renewed and made my RAcast. Got him to 126 now (just levelled).

Thats it.

Ramses_Skata
Aug 13, 2003, 05:27 PM
Mine is a Ramar...corrupted at lv 89 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EvilNixon666
Aug 13, 2003, 05:45 PM
DC PSO: Ramar, level 119

I re-created him for GC, and now he is 128.

colicab
Aug 13, 2003, 05:45 PM
well in dc v1 i had my character brolly_ssj RAmar ( i was wee kiddy back then) he got to lvl 100 and retired, then i started then i started RAcast, called True Basic and fought him to lvl 100...

then i waited saved some cash and bought jap V2 and pulled Brolly_ssj out of retirement, and fought up to lvl 170,

now in Ep1&2 i fight as Coli a hardened old RAmar out to proof he cab get to lvl 200 before he dies, currently sitting at lvl 60. After him, his servant R258 the Hucaseal will hunt for her master... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

dragonfan14
Aug 13, 2003, 05:49 PM
A fomar and he got corrupted at lv 73.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 13, 2003, 06:40 PM
I stopped using my HUmar for a bit, now i use my HUnewearl

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 06:49 PM
HUnewearls rock

Kadou
Aug 13, 2003, 07:00 PM
FOmar level 89. Seeing as I don't have any other characters, its fairly obvious I'm still using him.

ChibiMyu
Aug 13, 2003, 07:14 PM
Ah, the memories. I had my great debate on which class to pick while reading the instruction manual on the way home from Best Buy. Humar or Fonewearl? In the end I just picked humar because he was supposed to be for n00bs - and the defeault hunewearl looked so awful...

That means I've been cross dressing from day 1. o_O;

Um, anyway... some idiot fsoded him before I even got him to level 15. I lost all my stuff (which is total junk to me now), but I was so annoyed at the time that I just picked up my second memory card and created the tiny fonewearl, Chibi Myu. I consider her my "real" first character.

Following tradition, I recreated her as my 2nd character when GC PSO came out. Fortunately, the hunewearl I created as my first GC character reached level 150 instead of 15 before retiring.

Probably more info than you wanted to know, but no, I don't really use my first character anymore - just the character class. My humar gets pwned by pwns BA6 HU.

MythicKenshi
Aug 13, 2003, 08:16 PM
wow this is kinda weird cuz my first char was also a HUmar... the weird part is he got corrpted at a higher level then anyone elses 95...y me?

fury02
Aug 13, 2003, 08:54 PM
Berner my RAcast, ahhh he showed me everything there is to know about PSO. But then fury came along and it was instant love...

hucasts_rock
Aug 13, 2003, 09:01 PM
hucast of course http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif on DC, I got to level 101 w/ him offline only...when I started ep1&2 I had a hucast at 83 which corrupted, then a fomar that corrupted at 117, then the next 8 corrupts all of them I had a hucast past ultimate...now I have a hucast at 70..

Kent
Aug 13, 2003, 09:26 PM
My first character on V1 was a HUmar, he got to level 105 on V2 before I stopped playing.

My first character on the GameCube version was a FOmar, who got to level 53 before I got the Xbox version, which I also started a FOmar as my first character on, and is now level 106.

Moonlight
Aug 13, 2003, 10:01 PM
Level 105 HUnewearl, recreated from my DC Version 1 HUne, same looks, cept older, taller, darker skin, different clothes. On DC she was 112 I believe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

joluh
Aug 13, 2003, 10:57 PM
my HUmar lv 32, then my HUmar lv 80+, lost both for a change of memory card, now a FOnewm lv16, probabbly won't change memory card X_x'

Leighton
Aug 14, 2003, 12:37 AM
I Have a lvl 47 Hunter named Leighton and I still use him on my offline play. I also have a lvl 14 ranger named RONIN and am using every so often. I have a low lvl force I havent used for a while but just created a new one.

silvermax
Aug 14, 2003, 01:03 AM
my first char was way back on the dream cast(wasnt even mine)

lvl 3 Fonewearl

oh yeah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shima
Aug 14, 2003, 02:06 AM
My first char was a Fonewearl, but @Lv.15 i stopped and changed for a Hunewearl ^_^.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 14, 2003, 02:14 AM
HUnewearls are so great. same with HUcaseals. i am a all around hunter guy.

Night_Star
Aug 14, 2003, 02:37 AM
on DC my first char was a hunewearl
got her all the way to lvl 100 before v2, after i got v2 i got her to lvl 120, shortly after my DC retired itself... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

when i got GC i remade her, but realised she wasnt the same any more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
so i decided to remake my fonewearl, who on DC was lvl 110, now shes lvl 141!!!

the other characters i remade are my humar, and my racaseal.
right now both of them are in ultimate. humar lvl 106, racaseal lvl 86

im offline only, and i think thats pretty good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Slicer238
Aug 14, 2003, 02:45 AM
RAmar and yep I still use him.

polishedweasel
Aug 14, 2003, 02:47 AM
RAmarl, started with her in December...stopped and play FOmarl, 3 HUnewearls, and a FOnewm, and other random killed off characters...Then I went back to her in May. She's lv 147 now, and I rarely play PSO.

Da_Wrecka
Aug 14, 2003, 06:51 AM
My first ever PSO character was a RAmar in v2. A friend reckoned he was both good for beginners and would fit nicely with my personal method of play. I got him to L126 eventually but once he got on to Ultimate it just became so laborious I ditched him for my FOnewearl. She's now L151. When I got Ep1&2, I immediately recreated said FOnewearl, and her Ep1&2 incarnation is now L147 and still getting a fair amount of play time. (That's not to say I couldn't go back and play a bit of v2 if I felt like - my characters for that version remain on their respective memory cards)

Jkid
Aug 14, 2003, 07:24 AM
Back in the DC days I had a RAmar Level 83. Now I have a new RAmar for the Xbox thats now level 75.And I also have two new charaters:Murellos,a FOmar and Jkid4 a RAmarl

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 14, 2003, 07:36 AM
i am from ep 1 & 2

i didnt ever own a dreamcast. i was stuck on n64 and plastation. then gc came. heard a few friends talking about pso. a few months later i saw it. asked the guy at wal mart if i could see it. i was not that excited about it at the time. then i played it. I got to the pioneer 2 and was like "where do i go" i was sitting there for like 30 min wondering. since then i have had one of each characters.

ones that i kept

Draco HUmar Whitill 128
Dark Angel FOnewearl Pinkal 42
Hotty HUcaseal Redria 40
Ruby HUnewearl Skyly 5

Shimarisu
Aug 14, 2003, 09:35 AM
Your first character is always the one you *thought* you tailored to your personal tastes by reading the chara descriptions.

Then you decided that this was all a load of rubbish, that the character didn't fit your play style AT ALL, and you made your second character.

Happened to me when I got to ult. I made a Hune first of all, in the classic "All newbie guys pick HUmars, all newbie girls pick HUnes" kind of way. I thought this chara kicked ARSE with the huge sword/partisan weaps. Then in ult, my ATA was so fricking useless I could not hit a thing. I used techs for a long while, before realising that my personal style of play was:

Hit with techs, finish off with weaps.

I then made a FOmar. Went past my HUne's level long ago, but I still use her - I mean, I use every chara class in the game. Even RAs which don't suit me AT ALL - they are fun for a quick blast when I'm bored of playing properly though (don't flame me!)

And yes, I know a FOmar's ATA is lower than a HUne's. Not the point though, her ATA is how I discovered I was really a Force.

- Shimarisu

steppenwolf
Aug 14, 2003, 09:45 AM
My first was a hunewearl but after starting out I've rarely used her. I'm currently loading her with items to bring her back into plat after i get tired of my ranger and force. Alias is only @ lvl 28

Yosho
Aug 14, 2003, 09:48 AM
My very first char on DC PSO (ver1) was a RAmar but I got rid of him cause RA's are boring I think.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 14, 2003, 10:25 AM
I still use my first character, Wolf Nasca a level 133 HUmar, ID Redria. I learned all the basics with him.

vegeta000110
Aug 14, 2003, 10:26 AM
My first was FOnewearl. Then my card corrupted.

Dhylec
Aug 14, 2003, 10:41 AM
1st char for ep2 & still using.. maxi,hucaseal lv136
i only plan to retire her when she hit lv200 AND found all the rares in her id
3 dc v2 chars all retired..

_Sinue_
Aug 14, 2003, 11:22 AM
My first character was a HUmar named Tesla. I created him in the image of a Quest for Glory character I had made shortly before getting PSO. For a long time he was my #1 played character, but my FOnewearl has kind of taken over his place since I switched to the NGC version.

I also had a RAmar named SludgeVohaul (Space Quest Villan) and a FOnewmn named Slater. I ended up using Slater as a bank character back when I was duping backups of my weps in case of PK.. and I deleted SludgeVohaul since NOONE online got the reference.

Evion
Aug 14, 2003, 01:00 PM
My first character on DC was t3h HUmar!!111! But I chose him for a few specific reasons. A couple of friends and I were recreating our aliases that we would normally use for this type of game, and that left me with either HUmar or RAmar, and my annoying friend got the game first, so I was sort of stuck with HUmar, but I didn't mind much.

Anyway, on GC... same character, around lvl 170 something now. Yep. I still play with him, but I use my RAmarl/HUnewearl/FOmar more nowadays. Maybe I'll take him out again so I can finally get closer to 200... I dunno.

MitsukiRara
Aug 14, 2003, 07:40 PM
My first one on DC was a FOnewman(4got lv) My first one 4 the GC was a Humar and got coruped at lv 36 offline(this was last year)but then I made another Humar and hes at lv 83, at ult. My first at Xbox was a FOnewerl at 41 named Kagome but now I dont play with her anymore so my main chars r Mitsuki and Shinobi.

flueggy
Aug 14, 2003, 07:55 PM
i had a racast that got to level 10 but then corrupted then i made a new one he's on lv 150 right now whitill.

NoRemorse
Aug 14, 2003, 08:41 PM
First character was maris v.2, a hucaseal. She was corrupted at lvl 160 in January. Restarted her and got to lvl 135 before the second corruption struck. Now, the third maris is currently at lvl 143 or close. At this rate I'll never get her to 200.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 14, 2003, 10:38 PM
My first on the box was Kain the black RAcast but i deleted him and made his counterpart. Only my 3rd character Demi got used a lot though who is currently at level 138

Krank40oz
Aug 15, 2003, 09:29 AM
My first char was a HUmar and yes i still use him but right now im trying to lv up my RAmar so hes still at 156!

Krank40oz
Aug 15, 2003, 09:30 AM
My first char was a HUmar and yes i still use him but right now im trying to lv up my RAmar so hes still at 156!

Naagata_Clan
Aug 15, 2003, 12:35 PM
First Character on V1: FOnewearl - Angst Lvl. 109, then got NOLed...
Then made: HUnewearl - Rauny Lv. 89, got NOLed again... stopped playing DC online...
GC: Yuki - HUnewearl lvl. 62 <corrupted>
then
Yuki - HUnewearl lvl. 82 <corrupted
Finally where I stand
Yuki - FOmarl lvl. 121.

By far she is still my favorite character to use, although I've been using Yumi, Kirika, and Yukari a lot lately... but I still use Yuki mostly when playing online...

Blaster
Aug 15, 2003, 07:52 PM
First character: level 130 RAmar
Second character: level 101 HUmar
Third character: level 68 HUcast
Fourth character: level 69 FOnewm

I use them all!

BablerMouth
Aug 15, 2003, 07:59 PM
Mine was ramar, got to lvl 51, then my friend borrowed my gc, and deleted my whole mem card to be able to save his F******* animal crossing.

Then i remade him, got to lvl 40, and then got tired of ranger, so i made a hucaseal, got to lvl 57, but i screwed up by putting her on my other mem card ( temp character ) and then my friend did the same again. damnit, i hate him.

now, I'm using a hunewearl, lvl 28, grewing up fast, and since i had lotta item stocked up on my 2nd mem card, i'm not starting at 0.

Jacob
Aug 15, 2003, 10:47 PM
ramar at 126 and hes the only character ive had

SomMofo
Aug 18, 2003, 06:58 PM
Lets see in the DC heydays I was HUmar: Riot(purplenum) I got him to lvl 93, in V2 I had HUcast: Riot-Bot stopped at lvl 10 because I didnt have enough meseta for a HL. In GC, I began with HUmar Neo-Tse(Redria) got him to lvl 93, corrupted, had a backup char, RAcast: OptimusPrime (forgot his id), I got tired of lvling him uo so I made a FOnewm: FALDAIN(Pinkal) he's currently lvl 116, I decided I decided I wanted a hunter again so I made HUnewearl: Arathelle(purplenum) she is lvl 61, never been online with her, yet. Now I'm making a new char because when I get another GC(and PSO) I want to play online with my girlfriend and we can't be in the same server with the same access# and serial code, he's a HUmar: Furi Kuri(Pinkal) lvl 14. thats about it, hehe.

Milky
Aug 18, 2003, 07:17 PM
On V1, it was all about the HUcast, Blackblood. I only got him to lvl 73 though I think, then I got another vmu and made a RAcast, Mongrol, who didnt get very far, got him to hard and then I couldnt play online any more and got bored fast.
Blackblood had a photon claw(which I LOVED) and a double saber, and the rest was pretty junk.
Pretty much the main reason I got a GC was because PSO was coming out on it, and the thought of Sega AND Nintendo making games for the same machine was too good. My first GC char was another HUcast, who got boring fast, so I made a HUne, which ruled, then another RAcast, then a coupld of junk characters for making mags, then a FOmar. I still play around with my HUcast sometimes, but it's possibly too simple playing with him.

And that post was far too long

SubstanceD
Aug 18, 2003, 07:33 PM
I presume you are talking about PSO Episodes 1 & 2 for the GC/Crap X-Box as oposed to your first PSO character ever.

My first E.1&2 character was Destruction. The last time I used her was about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago, I kind of got frustarted with my quest for a Red Sword and a Chain Sawd and just abandoned that game all together, I did not erase her but I just did not see the point in continuing on anymore if I could not get either of those.

I created a few new characters and started working on them and ignoring my other guys, these characters are created especially for going online with ( so I have no fear of Destruction getting FSODX or FSOD ) and begging for dupes asking nice people to donate thier spare rare weapons to me.

To be honest I think I have lost all my love and passion for this game and have not played it in almost 2 weeks and have no desire to play it again anytime soon and as such all my character may end up getting retired for good including my new dupe colecters rare collecters.

Even if I decide to no longer use Destruction I will always keep her on my meory card. I put alot of time, blood, sweat and alot of tears getting her to where she is right now and just preserving her game data will sort of be my trophy for life, noone can take that way from me, all the hours of my life I sacrificed to grow her up legitly, even though my new guys were created to recive dupe weapons/units/armour ( I never realy used them so they are still legit in case you guys are wondering and Destruction is 100% legit since she is offlibe only, I could never bring myself to tarnish her name by accepting dupes for her ) before I lost my desire to stay on the sataight and narrow and lost all my desire to play by the games rules any more.

My first ever PSO character was a Humar ( doesn't every male gamer pick a Humar as thier first choice, no wonder this guy is often associated with Newbs )on the v.1 days, he never ever got above level 10, heck I don't even think he got that far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-08-18 17:46 ]</font>

Logical2u
Aug 18, 2003, 07:40 PM
Logical2u, the Redria Ramar of, uhm.., Resta!

Currently level 81 of 200. Wanting an Anti Android Rifle, and a Spirit Garment with many slots.

I am in Ultimate, but it is painful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Musashi-Slasher
Aug 18, 2003, 08:16 PM
My Redria Humar corupted at lvl 50.

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 02:01 AM
Howard Bluefull Fomar level 67 may he rest in peice.

Nai_Calus
Aug 19, 2003, 03:08 AM
Ian-Kun X, HUmar, ORAN, L107. Yep, still use him. In fact, I'm using him right now. Piping for a Milly in Ult Temple, because I feel like killing one. Refreshing change from the two times I've fought Olga Flow and the two times he's one-hit KOed me a couple of minutes into his second form. Bleh. The second time I wasn't even close to him like I'd wound up being the first time when I got cornered. -_-; Blah, Ult Falz wasn't nearly this hard. But yeah. Still use him. Still use my second character, too. Zero, FOmar, REDRIA, L77. I don't use my ver2 character anymore, he existed because I didn't have my own GC then and my boyfriend's brother got sick of me coming over and hogging his, so I used my boyfriend's DC for a while. Recreated Ian-Kun, then killed him and decided to make a FOnewm instead. IanChan, FOnewm, YELLOWBOZE, L26. He was fun. His twin Ian-chan X, PINKAL, L60, hasn't been used in a while, but I get him out every so often. I just like my FOmars more, I guess.

Synch
Aug 19, 2003, 03:44 AM
Well on DC v.1 I had a FOnewm, Oran, called Synch which I took all the way up to 100, then when DC v.2 came out I could no longer get online so go bored of playing offline and left it.

As for GC my first char is HUmar, Viridain, called Synch_X at around 40, but haven't played for a while. I'll be playing more just as soon as my keyboard comes through the post.

Zarana
Aug 19, 2003, 04:26 AM
My first was the RAmarl in my signature. I played as her for eight straight months and got to 200 on the 20th of May, corruption free. She is currently my chat character.

Leighton
Jan 8, 2004, 03:35 AM
I started this discussion but didnt post my first character.

Of coarse it was a HUmar and I went online with him at lvl 42 and now hes 64. I also got lots of good weapons and and legit in stats. Some people have given me some duped items but I regret taking them in the first place. I don't have much fun playing it unless I do it myself so I plan to earn everything I get. There are only about 8-10 weapons that were given that might be duped but most of them I can't even use sence some of them I'm not high enough for some. Hopefully everybody on this site is legit, cuz I am with the exception of the weapons but its not fun if u cheat.

Nazo
Jan 8, 2004, 03:49 AM
My Laxanix (FOnewearl), and still am with her proudly! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_tsunami
Jan 8, 2004, 04:27 AM
my one and only character Tsunami now at lv 137.
other slots taken by my sisters.
and the only thing i regret now is having a Pinkal ID
finding just about every enemy drop a ice staff dagon in ultimate.

opaopajr
Jan 8, 2004, 05:08 AM
PSO v1 DC
Azel [Redria: FOmarl]
transfered to v2 DC, now at lvl 126. essentially retired.

1st PSO v2 DC created
Lao Xi [whitill?: FOnewm]

1st PSO ep1&2 GC created
Ngdoubwe [???: FOmar]

Crystal_Shard
Jan 8, 2004, 08:21 AM
Let's see.
Always liked the idea of using a character for "Advanced" players, so I started with the most tech intensive character, FONewearl. (Other than FONewm)

Brother's DC PSO v1: Tesilia - Pinkal FONewearl. Reached level 25++

My own DC PSO v1: Natasha - Purplenum FONewearl.
Powered up using Tesilia (deleted Tes after that), and reached Level 55 if I'm correct. Never got past Hard mode... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Other characters on the DC - Tesilia, Pinkal HUNewearl and Aeline, Viridia Racaseal.

Got bored and stopped playing. Didn't get v2.

EP 1&2 comes out.

Natasha, Tesilia and Aeline (now Deis) are recreated. New characters Raywin (Skyly HUMar) and Aniaste (Whitill FOMar) are created.

Current roster:
Natasha L111 Purplenum FONewearl
Raywin L67 Skyly HUMar
Tesilia L49 Pinkal HUNewearl
Deis L50 Greennil RACaseal
Aniaste L6 Whitill FOMar
Kelvena L20 Viridia FONewearl
Sarat-Dan L20 Oran HUCaseal
Vrillia L1 Bluefull RAMar
Inlise L3 Skyly FOMar
Reia L4 Pinkal FONewearl
Lorand L3 Yellowboze HUCast
Selci L3 Redria FOMarl

You should probably see a little bias here. I have a major soft spot for Forces, especially FONewearls... ^_^

Coarse
Jan 8, 2004, 09:16 AM
Well...I'm still waiting for my PSOGC to arrive in the mail which should come today. But on PSOX I had started with a RAmar which I got to Lv 57 and decided rangers are only good at low level and switched to a HUnewearl which I got to Lv 80 and THEN decided that I dont like the Xbox version and am switching to the Gamecube version right now. I plan to start a FOnewm when I get it tonight. What do you guys think of FOnewms?

Dhylec
Jan 8, 2004, 02:03 PM
please let old topic retire & rest..
going down! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif