PDA

View Full Version : Side Quest Credits Ending

Para
Aug 13, 2003, 05:44 PM
after reading the other topic, it reminded me of another similar topic.

When I defeated Dark Falz in Very Hard, I was supposed to get the Side Quest Credits Ending?
I did beat all the offline quests but why didn't I get it? Anyone know? This was PC version.

Bit
Aug 13, 2003, 07:12 PM
Hmm. I always thought the alternate ending was with Ultimate.

I had beaten all the Quests, and Ultimate Falz, and got it. I'm not too sure about Vhard though, I never really noticed a difference with the credits in the lower difficulties.

Sunblast
Aug 13, 2003, 08:06 PM
Just curious, but do the credits change normally? I ask because the first time I took on Falz on normal in offline mode, I saw some interesting pictures like Rico with tons of Mags and Rico with her father, but the second time I did it, I saw pictures of me. Alot of them are pretty Nastalgic, like a picture of me shooting the dragon with a handgun, or me using a rifle to hit Nano Dragons from a distance. Only problem is that shortly before I entered the Ruins, I finally finished making my Sato Mag (I'm very proud, by the way), yet he was in every shot! This proves that these shots aren't real, they pretty much just edited you into the shot, but why did this not happen the first time?

Para
Aug 21, 2003, 11:17 PM
normal?? strange.. i dont recall such an ending..

LoreSeeker
Aug 21, 2003, 11:50 PM
As far as I can tell, all of the endings for normal, hard, and Vhard are the same. When I beat Ult after completing all of the quests, I got some cool stuff going on with Elenor and all of those guys. I guess I'll complete the game without finishing all of the quests as my HUmar Sesshomaru. It's be a while, he's only level 80... But I'll let you know, lol

Blue-Hawk
Aug 21, 2003, 11:52 PM
Well, he did state that this was gfor the pc version. I believe that the ending for completeing all the quests is on ultimate only and on ep 1&2 only. If you want to see the alternate ending on the pc, type this in at the title screen- URAENDING

VioletSkye
Aug 21, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-08-21 21:50, LoreSeeker wrote:
As far as I can tell, all of the endings for normal, hard, and Vhard are the same. When I beat Ult after completing all of the quests, I got some cool stuff going on with Elenor and all of those guys. I guess I'll complete the game without finishing all of the quests as my HUmar Sesshomaru. It's be a while, he's only level 80... But I'll let you know, lol

No they aren't. I beat all the quests on normal and I got an alternate ending.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-21 21:54 ]</font>