PDA

View Full Version : Stealing MAGS

RaikoStormX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:12 PM
What do you guys think about raising a character high, and when u want to ditch him, trake his high level MAG and give it to a weaker level character?

Genoa
Aug 13, 2003, 08:17 PM
I dont care bout what most people think about that
"oh thats just for noobs" heck I do it, Just levelin faster. I mean its not like i'm ever gunna get to level 200 anyway. Why would I want to wait even longer when there's an un-used mag about to be deleted. I think you should. Unless you feel like starting a fresh new character (just to get that feeling again... you know what i mean)

RaikoStormX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:20 PM
*BuMp*

Reece
Aug 13, 2003, 08:22 PM
hmmm people never bump on this forum... and BTW your post isn't that old just wait a while

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-08-13 18:23 ]</font>

Stalfos333
Aug 13, 2003, 10:34 PM
Far better to just keep two characters, and use them both. It's pretty hard to totally ruin most characters, and picking the "wrong" section id just gives you an excuse to make an Oran Fonewm.

I twink, but don't care to switch a mag and weapons back and forth. Make another mag, in the course of playing. Have your HuCast carry some Difluids to make your FoMarls mag. It's not hard, unless you get super anal about feeding it on time.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 13, 2003, 10:59 PM
Whatever floats your boat.

Lucas2k4
Aug 13, 2003, 11:24 PM
Sin Against Nature! (SARCASM)

joluh
Aug 13, 2003, 11:25 PM
i don't think i'll do that, i think that raising a mag it's as fun as rise your character, it makes them like more attached to your char, i like that =) but when you make a character just to make it and probabbly won't keep it, yeah use that mag

Dhylec
Aug 14, 2003, 09:22 AM
ok by me..
but i rather build another 1 for the weaker char/s while still playing so the noob has more than 1 type http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 02:16 PM
See the reason I do it most of the time is cause I have like 8 level 200 mags so Its not Like I use all of them. Most of my mags specialize in different things. (one Def,Pow. ect..) and the others are perfectly balanced 50 on all. The balanced is for the Good characters. The new ones get the differnt ones (depending on what I make) ex. FO would get da MST or DEF, RA would get the DEX, and HU would get the ATP.

Weif
Aug 14, 2003, 02:20 PM
A SIN!? o.0 never thought of it that way.... i have a pink RAcast (100) and to balace him out i got a purple FOmar (43) and i trade weapons constantly (especially disk) and i never thought that giving a legit MAG was bad...hmmmm well ne ways he has his own now and im making a rati