PDA

View Full Version : Best Force weaopn

PyroslasherX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:15 PM
what do you think the best force weapon in your opinion is?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PyroslasherX on 2003-08-13 18:23 ]</font>

ryomakuriyami
Aug 13, 2003, 08:18 PM
Ever heard of a question mark?

PyroslasherX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:24 PM
there happy, now will some one answer my question?

Sumo
Aug 13, 2003, 08:25 PM
Pyscho Wand

PyroslasherX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:26 PM
phsyco wand huh i have heard some say sigh of a god or holy light are they just idiots?

Bit
Aug 13, 2003, 08:28 PM
I prefer the Psycho Wand, The Sigh of a God, Twinkle Star, Summit Moon, Dark Bridge.

They all catch my eye, but those are the really rare ones.

PyroslasherX
Aug 13, 2003, 08:31 PM
i have most of those but that is i am not the most legit player.

Kent
Aug 13, 2003, 09:09 PM
The weapon of choice for my FOmar is the Elysion, because of the weapon type and relative power compared to the requirement.

Although I do have an Angry Fist with 20% Hit, which is more powerful, but has a slower attack speed, and the extra attack isn't as useful.

K9999
Aug 13, 2003, 09:26 PM
JSWORD IS THE EBST WEAPON IN THEG AME

Dbc
Aug 13, 2003, 09:31 PM
evil curst:)

CyroPheonix
Aug 13, 2003, 09:39 PM
Soul Banish
(hey, i'm a melee force!) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nani-chan
Aug 13, 2003, 11:48 PM
Laconium, Adaman, Zimurian, Cadaceus. Makes techs go over 1000 damage. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Or umbrella, parasol, striker of chao, marina's bag for S/D or resta/anti range x2

CheeseGrater
Aug 13, 2003, 11:48 PM
Dark Bridge

ZygonCorta
Aug 14, 2003, 12:26 AM
DARK BRIDGE

Da_Wrecka
Aug 14, 2003, 07:03 AM
*sigh* This old chestnut, resurrected countless times by countless newbies. Fact is there's no single "best" weapon of any type for any character - end of story. Different people have different play styles that demand different weapons. No weapon in the game can be described as "the best weapon" or "the best <insert class here> weapon", and that's the end of the story. (Although granted, the Frozen Shooter and the Yasminkov 9000M do come rather close to being the best Ranger weapons) My FOnewearl uses a Summit Moon primarily and simple techs things to death, with exception given for Sil Dragon for whom a Foie Merge and Club of Laconium works wonders. A FOnewm might prefer a Psycho Wand for its Ra- level technique boost. Point is, there's just far too many variables involved to be able to classify any given weapon as "best" or "better".

angelknight
Aug 14, 2003, 11:47 AM
Definitely the Psycho Wand or the Dark Bridge. Too bad both of them are so rare...

cameron121
Aug 14, 2003, 06:09 PM
The best, and most abnauctious (think thats right) is the heavens punisher I mean come on it hits everything with out using pb.

Ok I think the best force weapon is debateble are you by yourself or with a group. If your by yourself then a gun is good because your techs should be good for example level 30 rafoie and l&k 14 combats, but online and your haveing trouble hiting every thing in the room then the sigh of god id your pick you should level fast either way.

Monomate
Aug 14, 2003, 07:41 PM
ah...not really going to say there's a best weapon...it all depends on your playing style...

i personally like the Plantain Leaf, Double Saber, Caduceus, Soul Eater, and Hildeblue's Cane, of the weapons that i currently own...

now...a Dark Bridge would be awesome, and the Psycho Wand looks badass...but...i don't think they would benefit my FOnewearl too much...i already have penetrating megid, and i almost never use Hard attacks anyway. the only useful things about them are: look badass, lower TP cost.)

edit: now...the summit moon is pretty nice too...boosts mst by 55 and gives 30% to my simple attacks (which already gain a small bonus cuz i'm a FOnewearl) and besides...just about all i ever use is Foie, Zonde, Barta, and Megid, occasionally i'll throw in some Grants and Rafoie, and Gizonde too...but not too often

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2003-08-14 17:45 ]</font>

Kriz
Aug 15, 2003, 09:52 AM
I dont use any weapon with my force!
U can cast spells faster without a wep

she´s Lv36
i have mostly all spells at lv 27-30
melee sux http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif