PDA

View Full Version : The 8 Rare Mags.. THERE IS NO SONIC MAG

Paine
Mar 24, 2001, 09:56 PM
I can prove Right here and right now there is NO sonic mag.. people are saying.. " There is no Regular Chao Mag " well sorry buddies, but earlier today i say a Robotic Chao, the normal one.. w/ the key in the back and spinning hat... this other guy comes up beside him... ANOTHER CHAO w/o its armor, w/o the Key in the back.. w/o a spinning hat.. it looked like a Naked Chao. :/ So therefore that CONFIRMS the 8 Rare Mags. Pian,Chao,Robochao,SonICHI ,Opa Opa,Chureru,Pureta, and PITORI.. theres your 8 Rare mags!! Sorry " sonic " mag, you dont exist.

Jester
Mar 24, 2001, 10:16 PM
Pretty sure that his has been better to death in the Mag forum, but let me say this again. As far as I can tell no one from sega posts in these forums. And until someone who programmed this game comes in and says there is no sonic there is still hope. Sega has the ability to add to this game as they see fit, example being the prize for the japanese tourney right now. until then ppl let it die PLEASE.

BabyJ

zanza
Mar 25, 2001, 06:39 AM
Hmmm...no sonic mag?
That's odd...I read in the "Official book"
for pso that there was a sonic mag.
hmph.must be the books fault then......

Rio
Mar 25, 2001, 07:34 AM
<blockquote>
Color me ignorant.. but what *is* the prize for the Japanese PSO Tourney? Inquiring minds (who can't read Nihon-go) wanna know..
</blockquote>

Crawurm
Mar 25, 2001, 07:47 AM
http://www.scene51.com/mags.htm

http://www.jeha.org/pso/mag/dic_e.html

here are 2 sites that tell what mags there are and how to get them to grow that way(sorta)

Paine
Mar 25, 2001, 05:33 PM
Well.. i was talking to this guy last night about the " Garnaz Chip " and he said he has viewed the PSO Ram Dump and he said that the Chip didnt even exist. but he DID also mention that we have found all the Rare items we could find possibly EXCEPT one item.. i forget what then name was... but it sounded Japanese.. perhaps THIS is the prize for that tourney? When i asked him " why havent hackers Made it w/ GS like they did w/ Egg blaster " he replied " They must not know the serial number " *shrug* take it for what its worth.

VULCAN
Mar 25, 2001, 06:04 PM
::pulls out marker::

Come here Rio!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: VULCAN on 2001-03-25 15:04 ]</font>

Paine
Mar 25, 2001, 06:06 PM
Pulls out marker? Wtf? Who is Rio? lol

Mina
Mar 25, 2001, 06:25 PM
Paine you spelled one of the mags wrong, you put pureta its really preta (i know cause i have him ^.-)Sorry...

---------Mina lol

Acel
Mar 26, 2001, 11:33 AM
Paine you spelled one of the mags wrong, you put pureta its really preta (i know cause i have him ^.-)Sorry...
---------Mina lol

Its because he was typing the japanese names silly.

Ps: btw most translated names are stupid...(its a fact)

Sisqua
Mar 26, 2001, 11:46 AM
I tend to go with the speculation that noZedive13 makes in his FAQ that all the myth about the Sonic mag arises from the fact that there is a Sonichi mag in the Japanese game and someone at some point confused it.

S.

Mazarin
Mar 26, 2001, 12:09 PM
The prize for the tourney is money.
150K yen, I beleive.

Can only hope for the Sonic MAG in v.2

Rio
Mar 26, 2001, 02:21 PM
<blockquote>
We can hope for a Version 2 first... We've already had our tournament cancelled due to hackers. I found out what the prizes for the tournament were supposed to be.

Lavis Cannon
Sonic Knuckles
Heaven's Punishment

The US PSO Tournament was cancelled because hackers made the prizes and circulated them en masse around the community. Any of these three items you've gotten in trade are fake.

Thanks, hackers, thanks a lot...
</blockquote>

BlitzGott
Mar 26, 2001, 02:33 PM
So does that mean there is no way to actually find a(legit) Lavis Cannon, Sonic Knuckles, or Heaven Punishment?

Rio
Mar 26, 2001, 02:54 PM
<blockquote>
Exactly... ther eis no way to find a legit version of the above weapons, they exist on the disc, but can only be obtained as Tournament prizes. This actually isn't the first time that US Tournaments have been canned by cheaters. There were going to be Sonic Adventure racing trials where you turned in your times to an online board after they'd been saved on your VMU.

Hacks found a way to mojo the times...

With all the underhandedness that's gone down, I wouldn't blame Sega if they simply didn't release Version 2 here. It'd certainly cure the PSO gaming community's cheating problem...
</blockquote>

ANTI-plyrz4222
Mar 26, 2001, 10:36 PM
i heard from a guy named griffen that he had a sonic mag but lost it to a BSOD ::hint hint:: and said that wen u find it it will say
SEGAS PRESENT
im not callin anybody a liar but i agree with the other guy no ones gonna know unless we get an official on here who can prove it.

Paine
Mar 26, 2001, 10:58 PM
1) when u BSOD u only lose items u have not equipped.. and if i had a sonic mag i would have that thing equipped to me 100% of the time..
2) thats just an excuse for him to make u think like hes a Hot Shot
3) im gonna go watch Raw is War. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif