PDA

View Full Version : PSO Advanced Wars! (Advanced Mini-wars)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 08:29 AM
Yeah, uhm... I'm making an advanced version of Mini-Wars! In this version you can get MAGs, gain levels, and gain materials to increase your stats.

Here's how you create a character:
Name: Example
Class: HUmar
Level: 1 (You don't need to add this, but you can)
MAG: [Mag Type] - POW, DEX, DEF, or MIND (explained in a bit)
Weapon: Wand, Saber, or Handgun (explained in a bit)
Items: Defined later...

Name
This is self explanatory. Just the name of your character.

Class
Just you're class. HU, RA, or FO. FO's recieve FOIE at the beginning.

Level
You start at level 1, so you don't even need to add this. I will post character updates as we go along.

MAG
Okay, you can use WHATEVER MAG you what, just name one. You must also list a stat that it enhances, but not all, just one. Photon Blasts must be earned by battling.

Weapon
Class must be able to use it. You must select either Wand, Saber, or Handgun. Guns you gain after this are won. While you enter a battle, you must say which weapon you will go for next, if you choose handgun, you can go next handgun, or go to a rifle. Also, if you start with a Handgun, you cannot switch to a saber later.

Items
Everyone starts with the same Items. Monomates, Monofluids, Moon Atomizers (for team battles), antidotes and antiparalysis. You must say two items you will be able to use in the next battle, remember this.

Battling
As in Mini-wars, someone hosts a battle. Here's how battles are faught:

1. Weapons are calculated. HUNTER CLASS WEAPON LISTING: Saber = 1, Brand = 2, Buster = 3, Pallasch(sp?) = 4, and Gladius = 5. Every other regular weapon like these work the same way. However, RARES are calculated by their stars. EX: JUSTY-23ST = 9, but a J-SWORD = 12. Get it? (Grinding may be factored in later, but for now, no)

2. Armor is calculated by the modifer...
REGULAR = 1, SOUL = 2, GIGA = 3, BRAVE = 4, GUARDIAN = 5, ?ELEMENTAL? = 6, PERFECT = 7, VALIANT = 8, ULTIMATE = 9, and CELESTIAL = 10. RARE ARMOR is calculated by it's stars + 2. (NOTE: I know the armor modifiers aren't quite right, please tell me the right order. Those are the only ones I'm going to use, though, so I'm not adding any)

3. Items. Monomates and fluids = 1, Moons = 1, antidotes and antiparalysis = 1 each. SCAPE DOLLS are available for purchase, they increase your point value by 5.

4. Level. 1 = 1, 2 = 2, 3 = 3, etc.

5. Techniques.
Regular Techniques = 1, Gi-Level techniques = 2, and Ra-level techniques = 3. Grants and Megid = 4, Shifta and Deband = 1 for FFA, 2 for team battles, Zalure and Jellen = 1, Resta = 1 for FFA, 2 for team, and REVERSER = 4 only on team.

6. A die/dice is rolled for each fighter, and is factored in with their total. Whoever has the highest number wins the battle, if there is a tie, it is up to the host.

NOTE: Level 50's and up cannot challenge lower levels. A regular battle nets you 1 level up. A team battle nets you 2 levels up, and a special event (which may not involve a battle), nets you random rewards, levels being a regular one, and can vary!

Here's my character:
Name: Seph
Level: 1
MAG: CHU CHU - POW
Weapon: Saber Class
Items: Monomates and Antidotes (can be changed before or after a battle)

Remember, you can change your characters stuff, but you cannot change its NAME, LEVEL, or CLASS. The rest is yours to change.

NOTE: You can create a new character, but you lose all levels and weapons you had. You also lose any techniques you may have earned via battles.

NOTE2: RARES can only be earned in SPECIAL EVENTS or DUALS. A DUAL will take place when one member challenges another member.

Does anyone want me to explain more? I'm sure you do, but let's get this started.

I have added in MESETA... You can buy stuff with it! Here's the pricing...

* = Limited Time Offer
NAME ... COST (PT. VALUE) (TOTAL YOU CAN CARRY)

ITEM SHOP

SCAPE DOLLS ... 7500 MESETA (+5 PT. VALUE) (5)
STAR ATOMIZERS ... 3000 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (10)
FOIE ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
BARTA ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
ZONDE ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
GIFOIE ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
GIBARTA ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
GIZONDE ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
RAFOIE ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
RABARTA ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
RAZONDE ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
GRANTS ... OUT OF STOCK (+4 PT. VALUE) (1)
MEGID ... *6000 MESETA (+4 PT. VALUE) (1)
SHIFTA ... 800 MESETA (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
DEBAND ... *500 MESETA (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
JELLEN ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
ZALURE ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
RESTA ... OUT OF STOCK (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
REVERSER ... OUT OF STOCK (+0/4 PT. VALUE) (1)

WEAPON SHOP

ALL OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

GUARDS SHOP

ALL OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 07:58 ]</font>

Brett
Aug 14, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'm game for I haveth dominatedeth miniwars so thou shalt dominateth advancedeth wareth!! (lmao)

Name: Brett (w00t!)
Mag: An Ila and it boosts power.
Weapon: BK...fine, be that way, Saber (lol)
Items: Monomates and monofluids. (did I do that right?)

And what I want to win is a BK...Brand

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 09:09 AM
You really want that BKB don't you... Hehe. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 09:18 AM
He already HAS one in the other mini wars!
Ya know what brett? i'm gonna 'complicate' your winning sprees in this one! ^_^

Name:Zi'Zuku
Class:FOnewm
MAG: good old Nidra-DEF
WEAPONS: Technique class. (if this is unavailable, i'd like to go with the rod/ pole class. i forget it's starting weapon)
Items:Fluids class and monomates

Edit:PS: I'm still going to the other ones brett. hope to see you be our bouncer again sometime ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 07:24 ]</font>

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 09:33 AM
I know he does, that's why I said that. Hehehe.

Well, that's three so far... I'll host a battle just to get things started. Actually, instead of fighting each... SPECIAL EVENT!

SPECIAL EVENT DESCRIPTION
"Head down into the FOREST and kill every monster you see. Then destroy the DRAGON!"
REWARD: 700 MESETA and ONE LEVEL UP!

[Seph, Brett, and Zi'Zuku take the teleporter to FOREST]

Seph and Brett break off to the sides as Zi blasts a Booma with a Foie attack. Seph takes out the left Booma, and Brett the right. They continue slaughtering enemies until they reach the BOSS teleporter.

For this special event, I'm going to flip a coin. Head means we win, tails means we lose...

Seph runs in and slices at the DRAGON's foot, causing it to fall. Zi'Zuku runs in and starts blasting away at the DRAGON's head with FOIE techniques. Brett jumps into the air and slashes the DRAGON's neck. The DRAGON stands back up and roars loudly, and then kicks Brett in the stomach, flinging him across the room and to slam into the wall. It flies into the air and Seph jumps onto it's leg, hacking at it. The DRAGON falls back to the heated ground, and lays motionless.

You guessed it, HEADS! We win!

Each of us recieves *700 MESETA and ONE LEVEL UP!

Current Standings:
Seph, Lv 2 HUmar, 700 MESETA
Brett, Lv 2 HUmar, 700 MESETA
Zi'Zuku, Lv 2 FOnewm, 700 MESETA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 09:51 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 09:38 AM
YAY!!!
LOL! i just realized that Foie does less than me kicking the thing on the dragon ^_^. sorry i couldnt have been of more help ^_^
PS: we use the money to buy more stuff?

EDIT: I guess two mini war things gets you more fights than 1, so count me in for the next round:
Zi'Zuku
FOnewm
Nidra-DEF
Technique class (rod class if unavailable)
Fluids class and monomates

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 07:42 ]</font>

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 09:59 AM
Oh, and, you don't have to post character status again, you can just say...

SIGN ME UP FOR THE NEXT EVENT/FIGHT or whatnot, and then if you have anything you would like to edit about the character (what you CAN edit that is), you can post the changes.

It's easier that way, but it's okay if you do it either way.

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 11:38 AM
Ahhh. You edited messeta in...
we only have 300 messetta so far, so i'm only assuming this is a thing ya gotta save up for ^_^

PS: the reward said 700 messetta, but you only gave us all 300. do we all have 700 or 300? just wondering...
Edit: 1 more question: do i have to buy foie, or do i already have it cause forces start out with foie?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 09:41 ]</font>

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 11:51 AM
Doh, yeah, 700. Your mind starts thinking different things as you type, you know, hehe.

As for FOIE, yeah, I added in that FO characters start with FOIE.

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 11:59 AM
yay!
so 700 bucks... only need *starts counting on fingers*..........a lot more to get the good stuff! ^_^. oh, and thanks for giving us forces foie. we wouldnt stand up to our first match without it ^_^.

other than that, u know to sign me up for next event! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah, just awaiting at least one more competetor.

Batou
Aug 14, 2003, 12:24 PM
Batou

Ramar

Saber

Mag

Monomate x2

i dont really uderstand it, but it sounds cool...

Brett
Aug 14, 2003, 12:40 PM
Sign me up again! And yeah, I love my BKB! I love BKBs! woohoo!! And this is pretty cool, yet another reason for me to post more in the fan works section lol...ya know what, I'll reveal my secret to winning RING!! Ooops, sorry phone, bye bye!! (heh)

Btw, I'd like to buy the technique Barta so I now have that and 200 meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-14 10:47 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 01:02 PM
i cant let u dominate this one too brett
i buy deband (now $500 for a limited time ^_^)i currently have $200 left as well

^_^

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 01:13 PM
Right.

Arena: Temple of the Darkened Skies
Competetors: Seph, Batou, Brett, Zi'Zuku
Battle Mode Type: Team Battle (2v2)
Reward: 1 LEVEL, 500 MESETA

Everyone entered the arena with a smirk on their face. The teams were picked. Seph and Brett Versus Zi'Zuku and the newcomer, Batou.

GO!

Seph ran forward and double charged Zi'Zuku in a desperate attempt to knock their worst fear out of the game. Zi dodged and fired a FOIE tech straight into Brett's back, and he disappeared in a flash, respawning in the upper window to observe.

Seph was alone and outnumbered. Batou lunged at him, but Seph parried and flung Batou's blade from his hand, and stabbed him through the stomach. Another flash, another observer. Seph stared at Zi, and picked up Batou's retired Saber. He ran at Zi in full charged and slashed. He caught Zi in the arm, but not before the pointed edge of Zi's wand caught him straight in the temple. He fell without a word.

The winners were declared: Team 2, Zi'Zuku and Batou!
CONGRAGULATIONS! You each recieve a level and 500 MESETA!

Current Standings:
Zi'Zuku, Lv 3 FOnewm, 1200 MESETA
Seph, Lv 2 HUmar, 700 MESETA
Brett, Lv 2 HUmar, 200 MESETA
Batou, Lv 2 RAmar, 500 MESETA

Point Value Totals:
Seph(5) + 2 = 7
Brett(6) + 2 = 8
Team 1 Total: 15

Zi'Zuku(6) + 6 = 12
Batou(4) + 4 = 8
Team 2 Total: 20

Oh and, the number in ()'s is the base point value of your equipment. The + is the value of the dice roll.

PS: Damn, I didn't see your post before I posted this, Zi! You still won though, and I added the stuff into my 'LOG' file for this. If you ever want to view the log file, which contains all the information for each player, ask and I'll PM it to you.

SEPH buys DISK: ZONDE (500)
REMAINING MESETA: 200

Updated Standings:
Zi'Zuku, Lv 3 FOnewm, 700 MESETA
Seph, Lv 2 HUmar, 200 MESETA
Brett, Lv 2 HUmar, 200 MESETA
Batou, Lv 2 RAmar, 500 MESETA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 11:17 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 01:18 PM
*high fives batou* ^_^

i think i'll save up my money a little. Sign me up for the next available event! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PS: u forgot to post the picture in your caption contest... ^_^

Seph5172
Aug 14, 2003, 01:20 PM
Will do, bud.

Oh.. Doh! I'll go change that right away.

Brett
Aug 14, 2003, 01:37 PM
Sign me up again!

Neoluke12
Aug 14, 2003, 03:20 PM
Dont count me in this ill stick with normal mini wars no offense oh and I cant host seph now though so ignore that pm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-14 13:56 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 03:33 PM
i think lots of people from the other mini wars are coming to this one. the other one isnt moving too well. anyways its good to see AMW (its shorter than typing advanced mini wars ^_^) is starting to get people to join up ^_^

Kadou
Aug 14, 2003, 08:22 PM
Traitors..

-Z
Aug 14, 2003, 08:45 PM
traitors!? im still in the other one! scion just shoved a peanut down my throught, and im signed up for the next match! am i not alowed to be in both or something? anyways, nice job on your 5th chapter. Yay nyala! ^_^

Batou
Aug 14, 2003, 09:06 PM
cool i made some money... you can sign me up for any battle until i say stop http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i gots ta make that money http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Seph5172
Aug 15, 2003, 02:26 AM
Alright. I'll host another battle in a few hours (Don't want to right now, just checking the forums at the moment)

So far I have Batou, Zi'Suku, Brett, and myself signed up for the next battle.

Oh, and Neo, in that case, ignore my response. I got to the PM before I got to the topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-15 00:26 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 12:11 PM
It says you posted your last message at 00:26. What time did you post that!? it seems like right after midnight just so its considered the next day or something ^_^ anyways, i was just wondering...

monkeyfist
Aug 15, 2003, 01:27 PM
Nate is retired. time for me to bust out my fomar
first battle. do i need to repost for everybattle??

Name: Kojiko(bob)
Class: FOmar
MAG: Marica-MIND
Weapon: Rod class
Items: monomates, monofluids
Meseta: ??????? what do i have?

Is this all i need??

Edit: okay, heres my stuff for the next battle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-08-15 12:49 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 01:46 PM
Yup, thats all u need. ^_^
Oh, only for ???? by meseta, everyone starts out with no money, but dont worry! you win money in battles and other events. ^_^

EDIT: no, you dont have to repost, unless your changing soemthing. otherwise just say 'sign me up for the next ecent/battle!' or something along those lines

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-15 13:10 ]</font>

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 15, 2003, 03:07 PM
This sounds like fun!

Name: Dragon
Class: RAmar
MAG: Diwari (DEX)
Weapon: Handgun
Items: Monomates and Antidotes

Please tell me if I did anything wrong or forgot something.

monkeyfist
Aug 15, 2003, 03:22 PM
http://www.games-chart.com/files/gba.gif

Mini Wars. Advanced.
just had to throw that in. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif waitin for my first battle

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 03:31 PM
LOL! ^_^

hmmm, i just realized I'm the only guy who set their MAG to DEF...

PS: you really wanna win that caption contest dont ya monkeyfist? ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-15 13:33 ]</font>

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 15, 2003, 03:34 PM
And I'm the only person who set their MAG to DEX

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 03:36 PM
On 2003-08-15 13:34, Cannibal-Snowman wrote:
And I'm the only person who set their MAG to DEX

your the only ranger so far... ^_^

Kadou
Aug 15, 2003, 04:55 PM
I'm going to hate myself in the morning. >.o

Name: Kadou
Class: FOmar
MAG: Rati (MIND)
Weapon: Saber (or do I have to start with a cane?)
Items: Monomates and Monofluids

Mixfortune
Aug 15, 2003, 05:08 PM
Name: Bastalion
MAG: Apsaras POW
Weapon: Saber
Items: Monomates, Moon Atomizers

Mixfortune
Aug 15, 2003, 05:09 PM
You planning on adding slots/units as well? That
would be interesting...

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 05:13 PM
Seph? ummm. i'd hate to be the one to say this but... its been a little more than a few hours... ^_^

there are lots of people starting to come, and a lot of mathces will have to be made. i realize this must be hard for you seeing as this version of mini wars is a bit complex, so maybe you should get a few people to help host with you?

-Z
Aug 15, 2003, 06:28 PM
Guys, i'm not gonna be on from tonight until like 8:30 or 9 tmorow night, so I'd like to be signed up for all battles during that time. should i reach $800 (i currently have 700 ^_^) i'd like to buy myself a shifta. okay all, have a good weakend! ^_^

Seph5172
Aug 15, 2003, 07:13 PM
Ok, you too.

Sorry for not being here, but since I made you all wait so long, I'm going to host a special event. Not only that, but the rewards will be good, and no matter what we all get something. This will be for the new players, mostly, so they can get caught up a bit.

EVENT: Special Event
AREA: Underground Channel
QUEST: Defeat the De Rol Le
REWARDS: Level 2's recieve 1500 MESETA and a BARRIER. Level 1's recieve 1 LEVEL UP, 1500 MESETA, and a BARRIER.

... Calculating ...

I don't feel like writing a battle scene... Sorry, hehe. Anyway, we win, I calculated that all together we have 81 points, which will overpower De Rol Le. I'm actually working on a BOSS system, in which people can challenge bosses if they are brave enough and have enough points. I'll list their point values later, though, when I think of ones that will be fair.

So each of us gets the rewards listed.

I'll host a battle tomorrow morning. TEAM BATTLE, 4v4 (even if someone joins)

Instead of the current standings, here is the LOG file.

NAME: Seph
LEVEL: 2
CLASS: HUmar
WEAPON SERIES: Saber
ITEMS: Monomates and Antidotes
TECHNIQUES: Zonde
PHOTON BLASTS: NONE
ARMOR: NONE
SHIELD: BARRIER
MESETA: 1700
PTS: 7
RECORD: 0/1

NAME: Brett
ITEMS: Monomates and Monofluids
TECHNIQUES: Barta
MESETA: 1700
RECORD: 0/1

NAME: Zi'Zuku
LEVEL: 3
CLASS: FOnewm
WEAPON SERIES: Wand
ITEMS: Monofluids and Monomates
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Barta
MESETA: 2200
PTS: 9
RECORD: 1/0

NAME: Batou
CLASS: RAmar
ITEMS: Monomates x2
TECHNIQUES: NONE
MESETA: 2000
PTS: 6

NAME: Kojiko
CLASS: FOmar
ITEMS: Monomates and monofluids
TECHNIQUES: Foie
MESETA: 1500
RECORD: 0/0

NAME: Dragon
WEAPON SERIES: Handgun

NAME: Kadou

NAME: Bastalion
LEVEL: 1
ITEMS: Monomates and Moon Atomizers
PTS: 6 (TEAM PTS: 7)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-15 17:15 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 15, 2003, 07:19 PM
sign me up for the next one!!

why does everybody say i want to win the contest so badly???

Seph5172
Aug 15, 2003, 07:21 PM
Who knows. Someone that isn't even in PSOAW yet won, though... I wonder if he'll sign up here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kadou
Aug 15, 2003, 07:22 PM
Meh. As much as I hate to admit it (although I don't really know why I hate it), after one 'battle', I already like this better. It's an actual game rather than just rolling a dice. *looks as though he is experiencing religious, emotional, and physical agony* KRADKRAM FORGIVE ME!!! Ahem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-15 17:23 ]</font>

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 15, 2003, 07:32 PM

Brett
Aug 15, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-08-14 18:22, Kadou wrote:
Traitors..

suck-up..

but anyways, sign me up again, lol, sign me up forever cause I never turn down a battle heh.

monkeyfist
Aug 15, 2003, 08:01 PM
wait, i didn't win the caption contest?!?!?!?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

who got second place? do they get a weapon?
the desperateness (made up that word) is kicking in

sign me up for life!!

Batou
Aug 15, 2003, 08:01 PM
rockin, sign me up for all events until further notice, this is a kick ass game... you dont even have to do anything really... and its still entertaining...

monkeyfist
Aug 15, 2003, 08:13 PM
this game reminds me of a pen & paper rpg
(and for the first time ever, i mean that in a good way)

odie2088
Aug 15, 2003, 09:36 PM
OOH OOH, AN OPPURTUNITY TO....uhhhh...TO DO SOMETHING! yay! i feel so speshal! thats why they call him....special ed. lol, thats in my head now, and ph34r the sharp thing! sharp thing! ph34r!

name:odie
class:humar
level:1
weapon:saber
mag:bhirava (pow)
item:monomate, monofluid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: odie2088 on 2003-08-15 19:37 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Aug 15, 2003, 10:08 PM
I'm still level 1? Oh wells.
Sign me up for the next one.

Bastalion

Seph5172
Aug 16, 2003, 03:20 AM
That was a typo, but you did still get the PTS raised. I fixed it now, I realized it while adding Odie.

I'll host another battle in a couple of hours... Only this time I will actually do it, I swear! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh and guys, if you like this, check this out, please:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=63020&forum=12&0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-16 01:22 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 16, 2003, 08:33 AM
the idea looks cool. too bad i dont even know any programming language exept for the one on the ti-83 calculator

Neoluke12
Aug 16, 2003, 05:29 PM
Phantom
Fomar
lv 1
Nidra MIND
Wand Series

I still cant host but ill give this ago no matter!!!
Errr I have an idea instead of having any mag you should win new mags as it is too easy, Any bog standard person who starts a new game has MAG!!!! Its just a suggestion yet I know it will make it more complicated!!!! As we know a lv 1 running around with nidra is strange and not normal!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-17 01:41 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Aug 16, 2003, 05:45 PM
I'm in!!

PABLO
Ramar
Lv1
Pushan (can I??)
Hangun

-Z
Aug 16, 2003, 08:13 PM
Woah! i missed stuff when i was away!
EVEN MORE WOAH! 2200 BUCKS!
Hmmm, it says i got barta... i think i bout deband, but whatever. If i bought barta, i'll but deband, if i bought deband i'll buy barta (same price ^_^)
I'll buy a shifta!
I'll buy a Zonde! i complete all basic skills (hooray for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

i've got 400 bucks left, but i've got my techs, so i'm happy ^_^

Sign me up for the next event!
EDIT: details:
LEVEL: i think i'm at 3 or something
MAG: Nidra-DEF
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Zonde, Barta, Deband, Shifta
MESETA: 400
POINTS: umm... i'm not exactly sure how to calculate it up now... ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-16 19:22 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 16, 2003, 08:24 PM
I'll buy Zonde and Zalure. That brings my meseta down to 300. Er, i already posted, but just in case

TECHNIQUES: Foie, Zonde, Zalure

Sign me up for the next battle! I guess I'll go for a brand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-17 16:47 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 16, 2003, 09:38 PM
NAME: Kade
CLASS: HUcast
WEAPON: Saber
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Z
Aug 16, 2003, 09:42 PM
Hey, were getting lots o people to join! ^_^

Oh, Btw Kade, you forgot to chose your MAG and what it enhances.

Kade
Aug 16, 2003, 09:48 PM
hehe oops i guess i just have a regular mag, i mean what else would a lvl 1 have? hehe

monkeyfist
Aug 16, 2003, 10:38 PM
could kojiko spend his 1500 meseta on barta, zonde, and deband? kthxbye

Kade
Aug 17, 2003, 03:14 PM
hm do i start with any money?

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 03:28 PM
You dont start with any, but u can win some in battles. i think seph said that a 4 on 4 team battle would be coming up.
EDIT: ACK! I FORGOT MY '^_^'!
^_^ there... all better ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-17 13:31 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 05:54 PM
I'm just going to let everyone know, Seph has made me a host after I suggested he find some more time or some help. I won't be able to start just now though.

Roy_the_White
Aug 17, 2003, 06:12 PM
I'll give this a go...

NAME: Roy
CLASS: Humar
LVL: 1
WEAPON: Saber
MAG: Diwari (POW)

And in the next battle I'll go for a brand.
(Sure hope that's everything I need...)

monkeyfist
Aug 17, 2003, 06:24 PM
im afraid of kadou being a host again. everybody watch out for seph_!!! (mini wars people know what i mean) did s/he really let you be a host or are you just kidding again

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 06:28 PM
'Hey Spike! I don't think you should be going on this one...'-Jet
*ahem, srry, just like that show ^_^*

Anyways Kadou, since you're a hoster now, can you tell me how much points my guy is worth? I'm a little confused with the barriers and my new stuff and all.(I posted the details earlier, and dont want to use up so much room by posting them again. theyre only on like 1 page back though)
I think he is somewhere like 10 or 11 (12 or 13 on team battles.

I'd just like a confirmation. Thanks! ^_^

EDIT: dont worry about Kadou hosting. In this mini wars it isnt all randomized. after each battle he has to post the points of each player and what their dice roll was next to it. It would be faily obvious if 1 guy got a 6 and the others all 1's...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-17 16:36 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 06:31 PM
Yes, Monkeyfist, I'm really a host now. Seph and I had a short conversation via PM's. Unfortunetly, I'm still not entirely sure of every little detail that makes up your point value. That's why I can't start hosting right away.

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 06:44 PM
Ok -Z, assuming you haven't won any weapons past wand and your Mag doesn't effect you in any way until you've won a PB, your character should be at about 11 points in a normal battle, 12 for a team battle.

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 06:47 PM
I went back to seph's posting of everyone and think i got the basics down. heres some examples:
LEVEL: 2 =2points
WEAPON SERIES: Saber =basic weapon=1 point (Ie a brand would be worth 2 becuase it is the next level saber)
ITEMS: Monomates and Monofluids =1 point each
TECHNIQUES: Barta =1 point
SHIELD: BARRIER =1 point
PTS: 7 =total

NAME: Zi'Zuku (updated)
LEVEL: 3 =3 points
WEAPON SERIES: Wand =basic weapon=1 point
ITEMS: Monofluids and Monomates =1 point each
TECHNIUES: Foie, Zonde, Barta =3 points(1 point each), Shifta, Deband = 1 point each on FFA, 2 points each for Team battle
SHEILD: BARRIER =1 point
PTS: 12 (14 for team battle)=total

But thats just my theory. correct me if i am wrong...
EDIT: GAAH! sorry Kadou, u must have posted while i was still typing this ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-17 16:49 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
Shifta and Deband are only worth half a point each for normal battles and one point each for team battles. As usual, I'm using cheap but legitimate tactics. I bought Zalure rather than Shifta or Deband because it costs less but is worth more. (J/Z worth 1 point each for a normal battle)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-17 16:53 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 06:59 PM
On 2003-08-17 16:51, Kadou wrote:
Shifta and Deband are only worth half a point each for normal battles and one point each for team battles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-17 16:53 ]</font>

In the opening paragraph seph wrote pretaining techniques, it says s/d are worth 1 point in ffa and 2 in team. i think j/z are only priced higher becuase they are extras... its a big jump from the 1 pointer techs to the two pointers (cha-ching! ^_^)
just saying...

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-08-14 06:29, Seph5172 wrote:

JELLEN ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
ZALURE ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)

Ha! My evidence.

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 07:08 PM
5. Techniques.
Regular Techniques = 1, Gi-Level techniques = 2, and Ra-level techniques = 3. Grants and Megid = 4, Shifta and Deband = 1 for FFA, 2 for team battles, Zalure and Jellen = 1, Resta = 1 for FFA, 2 for team, and REVERSER = 4 only on team.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 07:58 ]</font>

MY evidence ^_^. its in the introductary paragraph ^_^
EDIT: 1/2 means 1 for ffa, 2 for team. why else would reverser be 0/4?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-17 17:09 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 07:16 PM
That shows how well I'll be able to host here. Wait. Forget I said that.

Now I have to go find a dice...

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 07:21 PM
Its no big problem. If i was concerned about a problem, it would be that i've only got 400 bucks left, and am running out of cheap items to buy...

PS:(Hooray for Dice! ^_^)

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 07:45 PM
SPECIAL EVENT

Competitors are to defeat Vol Opt!

Reward: Winner revieves 800 meseta and a level up! All other survivors (2nd and 3rd place) recieve 100 meseta and a level up!

I don't want to write out a battle just now with ten competitors. I'm already afraid I messed up with something else.

At any rate:
1ST PLACE: Zi'Zuku (pts=13/14|mst=1200)
2ND PLACE: Kadou (pts=10/11|mst=400)
3RD PLACE: Brett (pts=8/8|mst=1800)

Am i the only one who's not rich?

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 07:51 PM
I dont think you could have messed anything up. If you're concerned about a boss's stats... none of us r really sure anyways ^_^ (PM seph if it's really bugging you that much ^_^)
in any event sign me up for the next event *Yay lvl 4! ^_^*

Kade
Aug 17, 2003, 08:10 PM
i wanna be in the next battle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 17, 2003, 08:20 PM
Sign me up for the next battle, too.

Batou
Aug 17, 2003, 08:34 PM
dont forget to sign me up for everything... if thats allowed...

-Z
Aug 17, 2003, 08:36 PM
I second that. Sign me up for everything! ^_^

Kadou
Aug 17, 2003, 08:51 PM
Arena: The Plantation of George Washington Carver
Competitors: Kade, Dragon, Batou, Kadou, and Zi'Zuku
Battle Mode: One on One battles leading to the fighter in possession of the most points (i.e. Zi'Zuku)
Reward: 1 Level, 550 Meseta

Kade and Cannibal enter the arena, each wearing an overconfident smirk.

A bell rings loudly, announcing the beginning of the fight!

Dragon raises his several shots from his handgun at Kade. Kade dodges the first few, but is struck in the shoulder by the last. His saber falls from his hand, but to avoid another photon bullet he jumps to his left, then foward. With a swing of his arm he swats Dragon's handgun from his hand! following this, he thrusts his left arm at Dragon's throat and grasps onto it, not releasing Dragon until he is dead.

Kade retrieves his saber as Batou walks slowly into the arena!

Again the bell rings, and Batou breaks into a run. Kade raises his saber just as Batou nears him. He delfects a horizontal swing and heaves his saber up toward Batou's neck. Batou, apparently having expected this, jumps backward, and, before Kade can recover, he jumps quickly foward again, thrusting his saber into Kade's gut.

Er, to be continued? I have to leave, but if Seph happens to come by while I'm gone he can either finish or redo this battle.

Seph5172
Aug 18, 2003, 07:00 AM
Oh man, I feel bad... I haven't been on the computer much lately... Sorry guys.

Oh and, that shifta and deband thing, I think I made it a bit confusing, eh? 1/2, the one is FFA, and 2 is team battles, and I never realized that it looks like 1/2, hehe.

As for the log file... Meh, it got deleted, but I did post that one here... I don't think I have anything important to do right now... Except eat breakfast, but I can do both, hehe.

Okay, well, I'll go update the log file, get up to par, and start writing out a few more point systems... This will be difficult, I expect. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Phew, done updating. Feel free to finish that battle, Kadou, I've got some work to do with this... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, first of all, I have a whole lot of battles to do, so here goes the first...

BATTLE
ARENA: TEMPLE OF AUR'DREN
TYPE: 4v4
TEAMS:
RED TEAM - Seph, Odie, Kade, and Kadou.
BLUE TEAM - Brett, Kojiko, Phantom, and Pablo.
REWARDS: Winning team recieves 1 LEVEL UP and a weapon upgrade, plus 300 MESETA. Losing team wins 200 MESETA.

Calculating...

The red and blue team are placed on their lifts to be hoisted up above the ground onto their battlefield. Each yelling harsh comments at each other and giving each other the birdie, they are ready to knock skulls.

The lifts reach the top, and even before the buzzer sounds they run at each other like an ape from hell. Seph in the lead for the RED TEAM, and Brett taking charge for the BLUE TEAM, they collide first. Seph and Brett both counter each others attacks nicely and continue fighting.

Meanwhile, Kadou and Phantom begin to have a little tech casting contest. Kadou is hit with a foie hard in the chest and is blasted backwards, but no damage except for a very black and blue chest. He gets to his feet and casts Deband on himself. He then shouts warcries at Phantom, and casts zonde. Phantom falls limp to the floor, not to get back up.

Atop the arc that stands above the battle field, Odie and Kojiko find themselves face to face. Kojiko casts foie and Odie dodges, nearly falling off of the arc. He holds his saber as if ready to deflect another tech, but suddenly raises his saber up in defense and yells "Sharp thing, ph34r!" at the top of his lungs. Time stops. Seph and Brett stop to look, but Brett being the cheap son-of-a-Brett he is, he stabs Seph through the throat. Seph dies immediatly.

At this, Odie, yells "Sharp thing, ph34r!" again and charges Kojiko. Being stunned as he was, Odie defeated him without a second thought, but then, as soon as he watched Kojiko take his last breath, a stone in the arc slipped lose, taking Odie with it. He hit the ground and left a crater. Out of nowhere a deep and evil-like voice yelled "Odie Cratered!".

Kadou and Brett stand at ready to strike one another, but Brett suddenly throws his saber at Kadou, and Kadou, trying to block it, ends up getting his saber cut in half. He stands back up, but before he can do anything, Brett tackles him... Hard. They fly backwards and straight off of the arena, falling into oblivion.

The last two competetors, Kade and Pablo, stand facing each. Kade standing tall above Pablo, and Pablo cowering in his presence. Pablo shot at the tall and powerful HUcast, but the bullets deflected, as an androids armor is resitant to bullets. Pablo cusses and whips out a notepad, quickly jotting down 'HUcast are cheap SOBs. No-no use handgun no more!' and puts it away. By this time, Kade looks irritated, and charges. Pablo yelled in fear, and looked at his gun. Useless. Or not! When Kade got close enough, Pablo pistol whipped him, and Kade fell to the ground, his internal circuits doing backflips. With his last bit of energy, he behead poor Pablo.

Everyone was dead. It was a tie-game! Draws do not exist in AW! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Point totals:
Seph(11) + 5 = 16
Odie(4) + 1 = 5
Kade(4) + 5 = 9
Kadou(10) + 1 = 11
TEAM 1 TOTAL: 41

Brett(7) + 6 = 13
Kojiko(11) + 1 = 12
Phantom(5) + 6 = 11
Pablo(4) + 1 = 5
TEAM 2 TOTAL: 41

It was funny, I thought TEAM 1 was owned at first... But then I realized... It was a tie! Wee!

Everyone gains 1 LEVEL UP, a WEAPON UPGRADE, and 300 MESETA!

*Updating LOG file*

Ok.. Maybe I won't have another battle right away. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Meh, still have to make the boss fight points and stuff... :

Oh and, if anyone actually wants MAGs to be useable... Well, support that idea in the link! I don't want to do it with pen and paper style because.. That would become a pain in the ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-18 06:12 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 08:53 AM
nice fight guys, sign me up for the next battle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 09:03 AM
A draw! HA! i never saw that coming ^_^. Sign me up for next event!

Neoluke12
Aug 18, 2003, 09:19 AM
Phantom
Fomar
Lv 2
Nidra MIND
Staff
300 mesesta!!!!
Monomates and monofluids!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-18 07:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-18 07:59 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 09:37 AM
Kade
HUcast
LvL 2
what would my weapon upgrade be??

Neoluke12
Aug 18, 2003, 09:49 AM
Meanwhile, Kadou and Phantom begin to have a little tech casting contest. Kadou is hit with a foie hard in the chest and is blasted backwards, but no damage except for a very black and blue chest. He gets to his feet and casts Deband on himself. He then shouts warcries at Phantom, and casts zonde. Phantom falls limp to the floor, not to get back up.

I dont have foie???? when did I get it or is it a mess up???

Brett
Aug 18, 2003, 10:16 AM
Forces start with foie. you have it.(unless you're not a force lol)

btw, sign me up for the next match.

btw, btw, could seph or kadou or some1 post my points or something cause I'm really confused about what I have and stuff right now....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-18 08:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-18 08:25 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 10:25 AM
lets get some more battles goin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Roy_the_White
Aug 18, 2003, 01:17 PM
Hey sign me up for the next battle with Roy. I posted my stuff on page 5 but I haven't been able to fight yet. What's up with that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roy_the_White on 2003-08-18 15:37 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 03:49 PM
The continued 1x1 battles.

Kadou walks sedately into the arena. The bell rings again, and the battle begins. Batou slowly advances on Kadou, his saber held in a prototective position to ward off any surprise attack. Before he can get too close, Kadou thrusts his hand foward and fires foie. Batou deflects it and begins twitching spasmodically, slowly being electrocuted by a bolt of zonde. He collapses onto the ground, a foul smoke rising from his carcass.

The final challenger, Zi'Zuku, dashes into the arena, hoping to take Kadou off guard before the bell rings. He attempts a two-handed vertical swing with his wand, but Kadou blocks with his saber and casts foie into Zi'Zuku's stomach. The Newman is pushed back, but he manages to retain his footing and does not fall to the ground. He is unharmed, save for a large bruise and a bit of singed flesh. Before he can recover for another attack, however, Kadou follows his foie and makes a diagonal cut from Zi'Zuku's left shoulder to his right hip, nearly cutting him in two with his saber.

Yay! Actually, for points, that was a draw, but

On 2003-08-14 06:29, Seph5172 wrote:

6. A die/dice is rolled for each fighter, and is factored in with their total. Whoever has the highest number wins the battle, if there is a tie, it is up to the host.

so naturally I choose myself.

550 meseta and level 4. I'm happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-18 13:51 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 18, 2003, 04:02 PM
well you should only be able to fight people the same lv as you sign me up anyway!!!!

Phantom
Foamr
Lv.2
Nidra MIND
Staff

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 04:12 PM
GAH! A DRAW!? I'm not supposed to get draws!!! awww...
GRRR! I BUY JELLEN! (i now have 500 meseta left)
Sign me up for the next match! ^_^

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 18, 2003, 04:20 PM
Sign me up for the next match

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah? Well I also buy jellen, bringing me within one point of your value. I think. Maybe. Something like that. You're level 3 and using a wand, right?

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 04:58 PM
*FACEFALL*

I'm level 4, and yes i have starter wand. However i also have a barrier (i think everyone does but whatever), foie,barta,zonde,deband,shifta, and now jellen. factored in with my items and level my point total is...(calculating)... 13 ofr ffa and 15 for team battle. ^_^. just an update. if you look through the rest of this thread you'll find i bought it all ^_^

PS: i'm not quite sure if was supposed to be a tie now, but whatever. therefore for mistaking my level, I challenge you to duel, Kadou! ^_^
(nothing personal, just from what i understand, you're the only one other than me on level 4, so i though i'd liven things up a bit ^_^) please let me know wheather you accept or decline.

EDIT: please after the battle post our point totals and our dice rolls

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-18 15:00 ]</font>

Brett
Aug 18, 2003, 05:11 PM
Even tho I haven't battled since last time I said sign me up, sign me up again anyways lol....

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 05:19 PM
You have fourteen points, not thirteen. Anyway, I accept your challenge.
Arena: Back in George Carver's Plantation
Competitors: Kadou and Zi'Zuku
Battle Rules: Default
Reward: 200 of the losing combatant's meseta and a weapon upgrade

Kadou and Zi'Zuku enter the arena, Zi'Zuku looking fearfully around at the many peanut plants. A bell rings and the battle begins.

Both Kadou and Zi'Zuku immediatly cast jellen. Zi'Zuku reverses his lowered attack power with shifta, but immediatly has his defence and attack power reduced again. Before he can reenergize, Kadou lunges toward him and attempts a diagonal swipe. Zi'Zuku blocks and thrusts his foot into Kadou's chest. Kadou stumbles back and intentionally drops to the floor to dodge a foie. He then rolls off to the left to dodge a barta and casts zonde. Zi'Zuku dodges and releases a lightning bolt of his own. Kadou, using a move seen twice already in PSO Mini Wars, tosses his saber into the air, allowing its metal casing to take the full effect of the zonde, and, while Zi'Zuku chugs down a monomate under the belief that he had won, blasts a globe of flames straight into Zi'Zuku's face.

Yay!

Zi'Zuku pts= 14 (17 with dice) +0
Zi'Zuku meseta bonus= -200
Kadou pt= 13 (18 with dice) +1 (buster)
Kadou meseta bonus= +200

Muahaha.. ha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-18 15:21 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 18, 2003, 05:29 PM
SIGN ME UP!!!
kojiko(bob)

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 05:29 PM
(slaps self in face)
1 point off...ooo the pain! ^_^
O well, down to 300...
PS: Please post youre pre fight stats. how the heck did u get up to 13?...
anyways, congradulations! ^_^
sign me up for the next fight!

EDIT: hey wait a sec! the last match counted!? i though it was a misfight because in the event of the draw, you thought i was weaker than i really was!
(shakes head)
never mind, i'm just being irritable. Congradulations again! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-18 15:33 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 05:37 PM
im in for next match http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Roy_the_White
Aug 18, 2003, 05:43 PM
Sign me up with Roy. Stats on pg. 5

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 06:12 PM
Er, I'm a little, let's say disoriented? Yes, I'm a bit disoriented at the moment. I'll need everyone to post the five required (or more if you wish) stats. I don't know what everyone's points ought to be. Of course, this is only if Seph can't get me log any time soon.

For Zi'Zuku, my stats are,

LEVEL: 4 =4
WEAPON SERIES: Buster =3
ITEMS: Monomates and Monofluids =2
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Zonde, Barta, Zalure, Jellen =5
SHIELD: BARRIER =1
MESETA: 150 (I just bought barta)
PTS: 15

monkeyfist
Aug 18, 2003, 06:21 PM
NAME: Kojiko(bob) please include the bob in parenthes its just kojiko's real name
LEVEL: 3=3
WEAPON SERIES: Pole=2
ITEMS: Monomates and monofluids=2
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Barta, Zonde, Deband =4
SHIELD: BARRIER=1??
MAG:Chao-MIND
MESETA: 300
PTS: 12??

i think i did the points wrong. can you help me out kadou? and on the first post...

5. Techniques.

which is it??

http://www.minimalverbosity.com/button.php?outerBorder=666666&innerBorder=ffffff&barPosition=26&leftFill=ff6600&leftText=AMW&leftTextColor=ffffff&leftTextPosition=5&rightFill=898E79&rightText=Kojiko&rightTextColor=ffffff&rightTextPosition=37
peace out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-08-18 16:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-08-18 16:57 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 06:23 PM
*stares blankly*
*blink*
hmmm. i guess i just didnt realize you had a brand.
PS: for the case of the draw, do i get a level and 550 meseta cause u mistook my score to be worse than it was, and i shouldve won? ^_^ You still get tp keep your winnings ^_^. PM or post an answer.

Roy_the_White
Aug 18, 2003, 06:33 PM
Here is my character.

Name: Roy
Class: HU
MAG: Diwari (POW)
Weapon: Saber
Items: Monomates and Antidotes

I am going for a brand in the next battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roy_the_White on 2003-08-18 16:34 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 06:44 PM
What do you mean, I mistook you to be worse than you are? Where'd I mess up?

And Seph, here's an idea for you. Slots in armor. Any units of the knight, priest, etc. level could be worth half a point and could only be used when you have something else worth half a point (i.e. two slots and two 1st level units) general and angel, ogre, etc. could be worth 1 and 2 points, and god (it could be a rare, but not judged by its stars) could be 4.

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 06:53 PM
On 2003-08-18 14:24, Kadou wrote:
Oh yeah? Well I also buy jellen, bringing me within one point of your value. I think. Maybe. Something like that. You're level 3 and using a wand, right?

from what i undertand, u mistook my level to be 3, rather than 4. that would have boosted me 1 level up to break the draw. please correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 07:03 PM
Did you become level four in the fight Seph hosted halfway through mine? If so, I didn't update the stats for the last two 1x1 battles, seeing as that wouldn't be fair to those that already lost. I only recognized the updated stats afterward to give myself the proper amount of points and meseta. So, if you were level three before Seph's 4x4 team battle, than you were still level three during this fight.

Anyway, I think that during the wait, you could all use a bit of entertainment, so why not read "Revelations", a fan fiction by yours truly. Read my sig. Read my fanfic. Post feedback. Make me happy. Make yourself happy. We'll all be happy. Good night. (Well, it's night where I am)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-18 17:06 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 07:07 PM
*Sniff*
I got left out of seph's 4x4 battle... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Obligitory for every message: ^_^

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 07:10 PM
Damnit. I hate you. Well, no I don't. Here's what we'll do. You can have either the level, or the meseta (take the meseta! take the meseta!), but not both. Choose wisely.

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 07:16 PM
Hmmm... i take the money buy a zalure, it gains me a point instantly... but then again so does a level up... lets see: 300+550=850,-700=150, whereas i could just take the level, and still have 300.

I'll take the Level! *du nu, nu nu nuu, nu nuu!* ^_^
Thanks for being understanding Kadou ^_^

PS: hmmm... i'm level 5 now... maybe i could challenge the dragon? ... er, ill wait for the official boss stats before i do so.

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 07:45 PM
Well, your still at the same point value as me, even if you're a higher level. Meh.

Read my fanfic.

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 07:47 PM
Well, your still at the same point value as me, even if you're a higher level. Meh.

Read my fanfic.

Batou
Aug 18, 2003, 08:02 PM
AAAAHHHH!!!! Please put me in some battles... i always seem to get left out... i want to battle in every battle if thats possible...

monkeyfist
Aug 18, 2003, 08:07 PM
http://www.minimalverbosity.com/button.php?outerBorder=666666&innerBorder=ffffff&barPosition=26&leftFill=000000&leftText=AMW&leftTextColor=ffffff&leftTextPosition=5&rightFill=FF0000&rightText=Kojiko&rightTextColor=ffffff&rightTextPosition=37
i want in too. and help me with my points kadou!!!

edit:redid my button. pretty, eh? and i had a 1 instead of a !. didn't want to look like a 10-year old p0ser of a hax0r. that would be bad. hey, anybody want some taco bell? eeeennnnnnchiritos (ritos ritos ritos)

okay, im outta here

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-08-18 18:31 ]</font>

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 18, 2003, 08:10 PM
I want in, too. Please sign me up for all battles and special events ahead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cannibal-Snowman on 2003-08-18 18:48 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 08:40 PM
you know i always want in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kadou
Aug 18, 2003, 08:44 PM
POST YOUR STATS

I've stated this previously. I need a stat update so I can figure out how many points you people have. Just edit your last post that says something like "put me in the next one", rather than fill this thread with twice as many replies as there need to be.

Read my fanfic.

monkeyfist
Aug 18, 2003, 08:51 PM
i repeat

On 2003-08-18 16:21, monkeyfist wrote:
NAME: Kojiko(bob) please include the bob in parenthes its just kojiko's real name
LEVEL: 3=3
WEAPON SERIES: Pole=2
ITEMS: Monomates and monofluids=2
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Barta, Zonde, Deband =4
SHIELD: BARRIER=1??
MAG:Chao-MIND
PTS: 12??

i think i did the points wrong. can you help me out kadou? and on the first post...

[quote]
5. Techniques.

which is it??

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 09:24 PM
NAME:Zi'Zuku
LEVEL:5
CLASS:FOnewm
MAG:Nidra-DEF
WEAPON CLASS:Wand (boy do i need an upgrade! ^_^)
TECHNIQUES:Foie, Zonde, Barta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen
ITEMS:Monofluids, Monomates
ARMOR:NONE
SHEILD:BARRIER
PS: you know already to sign me up for next event ^_^

EDIT: forgot my cash. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-18 19:25 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 09:36 PM
im lost about my stats, can someone help me figure them out? :-/ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 10:18 PM
Ok! being as how i ussually stay up till at least 1 in the morning, i'll go through the thread for you, and try to figure out you're stats. ^_^
*looking*
oooo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif... you havnt been in many battles... from what i see youre stats r:
NAME:Kade
CLASS:Hucast
LEVEL:2
WEAPON CLASS:Brand (or whatever is supposed to be 1 up from saber)
MAG:MAG (hmm. you never isted what it enhanced...)
ITEMS:(u never listed any. Cause you're an android, i guess instead of monofluids, u mihgt get monomatesx2. we'll assume thats what u have)
TECHNIQUES:NONE
ARMOR:NONE
SHEILDS:NONE
PHOTON BLASTS:NONE
MESETA:300.

I think u were only victoriuos in 1 battle...
Anyways, thats from just what i think it is. i may be wrong though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-18 21:00 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 18, 2003, 10:27 PM
ty -Z i appreciate it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

man i need to make more money for armor and such http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kade on 2003-08-18 20:29 ]</font>

Batou
Aug 18, 2003, 10:33 PM

-Z
Aug 18, 2003, 10:58 PM
*slaps self*
I forgot some stuff in youre status!
i'll edit it now

EDIT: GAH! I FORGOT MY OBLIGITORY '^_^'

^_^ ahh... thats better

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-18 21:01 ]</font>

Seph5172
Aug 19, 2003, 12:25 AM
5 Pages? Hahaha, I have 2.

Anyway...

Here is my LOG, if anything is not what you think it is, leave it, I've been browsing through and updating accordingly, but some things just got too confusing, so I'm leaving it at this... For the sake of my brain.

// Advance Wars Log

NAME: Seph
WEAPON SERIES: Sword
TECHNIQUES: Zonde, Barta, Foie, Deband
MESETA: 500
PTS: 11 (12 TEAM)
RECORD: 0/1/1

WEAPON SERIES: Brand
TECHNIQUES: Barta
MESETA: 2100

LEVEL: 5
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Barta, Zonde, Shifta, Deband, Jellen
PTS: 15 (17 TEAM)
RECORD: 1/1

WEAPON SERIES: Pole
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Barta, Zonde, Deband
RECORD: 0/0/1

WEAPON SERIES: Buster
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Zonde, Zalure, Jellen
MESETA: 0
PTS: 15
RECORD: 1/0/1

NAME: Bastalion
ITEMS: Monomates and Moon Atomizers
PTS: 6 (TEAM PTS: 7)

NAME: Odie
ITEMS: Monomates and Monofluid
SHIELD: NONE

NAME: Phantom
WEAPON SERIES: (?) Staff

NAME: Pablo
WEAPON SERIES: Autogun

NAME: Kade
CLASS: HUcast

NAME: Roy
PTS: 4

Now that it is settled, or better be settled, we can move on to better things.

Seeing as it is 12:30, and I'm trying to correct my sleep schedule, I'll work on boss stats and stuff tomorrow.

As for units: I'm way ahead of you, I've been thinking about it. I'll see what I can work out, but it's a shitload to keep track of.

In the SHOPs, the 1/2 means 1 for FFA, 2 for TEAM, remember this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 04:33 AM
NAME: Phantom
WEAPON SERIES: (?) Staff

I have 300 mesesta actually check back somewhere and seeing as ive only been in one battle then i must still have it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-19 02:35 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 04:40 AM
On 2003-08-18 05:00, Seph5172 wrote:
Oh man, I feel bad... I haven't been on the computer much lately... Sorry guys.

Oh and, that shifta and deband thing, I think I made it a bit confusing, eh? 1/2, the one is FFA, and 2 is team battles, and I never realized that it looks like 1/2, hehe.

As for the log file... Meh, it got deleted, but I did post that one here... I don't think I have anything important to do right now... Except eat breakfast, but I can do both, hehe.

Okay, well, I'll go update the log file, get up to par, and start writing out a few more point systems... This will be difficult, I expect. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Phew, done updating. Feel free to finish that battle, Kadou, I've got some work to do with this... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, first of all, I have a whole lot of battles to do, so here goes the first...

BATTLE
ARENA: TEMPLE OF AUR'DREN
TYPE: 4v4
TEAMS:
RED TEAM - Seph, Odie, Kade, and Kadou.
BLUE TEAM - Brett, Kojiko, Phantom, and Pablo.
REWARDS: Winning team recieves 1 LEVEL UP and a weapon upgrade, plus 300 MESETA. Losing team wins 200 MESETA.

Calculating...

The red and blue team are placed on their lifts to be hoisted up above the ground onto their battlefield. Each yelling harsh comments at each other and giving each other the birdie, they are ready to knock skulls.

The lifts reach the top, and even before the buzzer sounds they run at each other like an ape from hell. Seph in the lead for the RED TEAM, and Brett taking charge for the BLUE TEAM, they collide first. Seph and Brett both counter each others attacks nicely and continue fighting.

Atop the arc that stands above the battle field, Odie and Kojiko find themselves face to face. Kojiko casts foie and Odie dodges, nearly falling off of the arc. He holds his saber as if ready to deflect another tech, but suddenly raises his saber up in defense and yells "Sharp thing, ph34r!" at the top of his lungs. Time stops. Seph and Brett stop to look, but Brett being the cheap son-of-a-Brett he is, he stabs Seph through the throat. Seph dies immediatly.

At this, Odie, yells "Sharp thing, ph34r!" again and charges Kojiko. Being stunned as he was, Odie defeated him without a second thought, but then, as soon as he watched Kojiko take his last breath, a stone in the arc slipped lose, taking Odie with it. He hit the ground and left a crater. Out of nowhere a deep and evil-like voice yelled "Odie Cratered!".

Kadou and Brett stand at ready to strike one another, but Brett suddenly throws his saber at Kadou, and Kadou, trying to block it, ends up getting his saber cut in half. He stands back up, but before he can do anything, Brett tackles him... Hard. They fly backwards and straight off of the arena, falling into oblivion.

The last two competetors, Kade and Pablo, stand facing each. Kade standing tall above Pablo, and Pablo cowering in his presence. Pablo shot at the tall and powerful HUcast, but the bullets deflected, as an androids armor is resitant to bullets. Pablo cusses and whips out a notepad, quickly jotting down 'HUcast are cheap SOBs. No-no use handgun no more!' and puts it away. By this time, Kade looks irritated, and charges. Pablo yelled in fear, and looked at his gun. Useless. Or not! When Kade got close enough, Pablo pistol whipped him, and Kade fell to the ground, his internal circuits doing backflips. With his last bit of energy, he behead poor Pablo.

Everyone was dead. It was a tie-game! Draws do not exist in AW! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Point totals:
Seph(11) + 5 = 16
Odie(4) + 1 = 5
Kade(4) + 5 = 9
Kadou(10) + 1 = 11

Brett(7) + 6 = 13
Kojiko(11) + 1 = 12
Phantom(5) + 6 = 11
Pablo(4) + 1 = 5
TEAM 2 TOTAL: 41

It was funny, I thought TEAM 1 was owned at first... But then I realized... It was a tie! Wee!

Everyone gains 1 LEVEL UP, a WEAPON UPGRADE, and 300 MESETA!

*Updating LOG file*

Ok.. Maybe I won't have another battle right away. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Meh, still have to make the boss fight points and stuff... :

Oh and, if anyone actually wants MAGs to be useable... Well, support that idea in the link! I don't want to do it with pen and paper style because.. That would become a pain in the ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-18 06:12 ]</font>

Here is my proof everyone wins 300 mesesta and a lv up and a weapon upgrade!!!! Oh wait was I forgotten runs back into his hole http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kadou
Aug 19, 2003, 07:19 AM
Seph, if you happen to stop here again within the next 8 hours, sign me up for the next battle.

Kade
Aug 19, 2003, 08:26 AM
Yea sign me up for the next battle too seph http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 08:47 AM
Sign me up too! ^_^
i've got a strange feeling my purpose here has shifted to 'complicate' Kadou's winning sprees rather than bretts...

EDIT: wait a second... brett has CASH! ACK! i've got too many people to complicate! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-19 06:58 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 19, 2003, 10:00 AM

sign me up

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 10:42 AM
this would be so much better if there were more battles everynow and again!!!! There has only been a couple of battles in nine whole pages!!! Someone please host.... now.

Kade
Aug 19, 2003, 12:51 PM
agreeded :-/

Brett
Aug 19, 2003, 02:08 PM
Signsa me upsa too.

btw, I'd like to buy foie, zonde, and jellen. that leaves me with 400 meseta I think? and 3 points higher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-19 12:16 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 02:44 PM
Any idea when the boss stats will get in? (Must... Kill... Dragon! ^_^) just wondering...
I think i'm already signed up for next match

PS: My box over-exploded with grinders. So, i used up my monogrinders to give my red saber +60 ^_^. I think i'll use a few of my many digrinders to get it up to 78.

Kade
Aug 19, 2003, 03:21 PM
-Z can i kill the dragon with you when the time comes? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 03:31 PM
Sure! ^_^ i think my shifta and deband can help us out too! Anyways, we still gotta see the thing's stats to see if we stand a chance. ^_^

EDIT: if we win, i think i'm gonna take a shot at it on my own. i think if u do it on youre ownthe reward will be greater ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-19 13:34 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 03:49 PM
Please.........post battle.........now!!!!!!

Batou
Aug 19, 2003, 03:51 PM
dont forget to sign me up..

Kadou
Aug 19, 2003, 04:05 PM
Wait, I wanna come fight the dragon too!
I didn't realize we got a level up in that team battle. I thought it was only a weapon upgrade and 300 meseta. That brings me to level 5, I think. Hang on a minute...

I see. Rather than gaining two points, one from a weapon upgrade and one from a level, I only gained one, apparently a level up. Because of this, I will now give myself a pallasch, bringing my points to 16. No wait, I bought barta and still had 150 meseta left over, so my points are 17. Ha, I have more points than -Z!

WEAPON SERIES: Pallasch
TECHNIQUES: Foie, Zonde, Barta, Zalure, Jellen
MESETA: 150
PTS: 17

Seph, correct me if I'm wrong.

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 05:14 PM
Dude, you already got everything factored in. ya still have 15 ^_^. u only have a buster...
PS:be vewy vewy quiet. i'm goin dwagon huntin. eh heheheheheheheheheheh ^_^
EDIT: hmm. apparently u have 16... which still...is...more...... *sniff* i was the only one who got left out of the 4 on 4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-19 15:22 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 19, 2003, 05:36 PM
On 2003-08-18 05:00, Seph5172 wrote:

Point totals:
Seph(11) + 5 = 16
Odie(4) + 1 = 5
Kade(4) + 5 = 9
Kadou(10) + 1 = 11

Shouldn't it have been +2, seeing as the weapon upgrade would also have boosted a point?

Wait, I've figured everything out, sort of. Seph should have given me a weapon upgrade to brand. Instead, I gave myself a brand after the end of the 5 1x1 battles (so I admit, I also made a mistake). At the end of those battles I should have revieved a buster, and then during our duel, I got a buster. Wait no. The prize of the 1x1 battles was 550 meseta and a level up, so I do have what I ought to, even though Seph didn't give it to me.

Uh, nevermind then. At least I still have the highest amount of points.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-19 15:37 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 05:45 PM
*ahem*
the reward for the duel was 200 bucks out of my pocket and a weapon upgrade. hey wait a sec! u might still be at lvl 4! HA! We're even! BTW, when seph writes +1 or +5 or whatever, thats youre dice roll. ^_^
PS: *creeps up to dragon while it's sleeping. carefully places 'kick me' sign on that hornon it's head. dragon wakes up. Zi'Zuku runs out of there like it was the spawning place of all peanuts ^_^*
Lol, sorry. I really wanna kill that dragon! ^_^

Kadou
Aug 19, 2003, 05:50 PM
No, I'm level five. You don't have to worry about that.
*places a 'kick me again' sign on the dragon's back and a flaming, potted peanut plant on the ground nearby*

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 05:57 PM
Hey Kadou. i think we're becoming rivals or something ^_^. But i don't want to hate you, so what do ya say once the boss stats get out, we see if us two can take on the de rol le? our shiftas/debands would kick in ^_^. OOO! i really wanna see the boss stats.

PS:*dragon rips one when on peanut plant by it's butt. the peanuts are immediatly incinerated, as well as all roots and seeds. if Kadou ever tries that again, he recieves 3rd degree burns ^_^ (just kidding ^_^)

Brett
Aug 19, 2003, 06:02 PM
Ok everyone, you can stop spamming about point totals and boss points. *cough*kadou and -z*cough* sorry, I have a horrible cold. *meanly glances at kadou and -z*

Mixfortune
Aug 19, 2003, 09:01 PM
Hmm I have a lot of catching up to do... enter
Bastalion in the next one...if you still have his
stats logged somewhere...

Kade
Aug 19, 2003, 09:17 PM
hey -Z if you and Kadou fight De Rol Le can i join you guys mayb? us three should just fight 1 boss after another http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Aug 19, 2003, 09:59 PM
Ok by me ^_^. If it's ok by Kadou too, we'll be set. But i think brett is right for now. We leave the topic of killing the bosses(EVER SO BRUTALLY! ^_^) alone until the stats get posted.
Boy, i sure could go for a battle right about now. Remember i ussually stay up like around 1-1:30, so if anyone would like to host a battle until then, i'll be happy. ^_^ I'm already signed up for next match.

Kade
Aug 19, 2003, 11:10 PM
us 3 can be team offencive force haha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 12:14 AM
*looks at current title*
*looks at kade's suggested team name*
*looks at current title*
*looks at kade's suggested team name*
Hmm... coincedence maybe? ^_^
Anyways, we still gotta see if we stand a chance against the bosses before we challenge them.
*slaps self* I'll just be quiet now. ^_^
EDIT: ugh... past 1:30... goodnight *drops to floor asleep on spot Z_Z*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-19 22:43 ]</font>

MQuantum
Aug 20, 2003, 07:32 AM
I wonder if I'm too far behind to even begin playing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Quantum
RAcast
Handgun
Mag
Monomate
Monomate

That's right, right?

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 09:18 AM
Remember to count me in!!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 09:18 AM
Na never to late to start http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ..... well maybe, as long as you dont mind being a little behind, we need some matches soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 10:33 AM
count you in for what there hasn't been a battle in days http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 11:19 AM
ugh! theres supposed to be something by now! ^_^ Kadou, maybe you should host something in the meantime while seph working on the other stuff.

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 11:21 AM
what are the chances, *falls asleep on sofa*!!!

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 11:23 AM
errrrr how about if anyone hosts as there seems to be no gold at the end of the rainbow!!! Who has a dice as im sure seph wont mind, you would be doing people a favour!!! Just a thought as there are no hosters on!!!

Axle
Aug 20, 2003, 11:35 AM
I wanna try this.

Hanos
FOnewearl
Cane
Mag

monkeyfist
Aug 20, 2003, 11:59 AM
you need more stuff.
you can have any mag you want
you have to choose you items (mates, fluids, etc)

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 12:13 PM
i just hope the person that hosts isn't a player cuz then its kinda cheap

Axle
Aug 20, 2003, 12:50 PM
Ok lets try this again.

Hanos
FOnewearl
Wand
Sato (raises mind)
Level 1
Monofluidx2

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 12:57 PM
Ok! Sicne nobody ha hosted in an while, and our competitors are piling up, I will host one! ^_^
I assure you i will do this fairly.
NOTE: read notes on bottom after battle
oh, and sorry newcomer, but these guys have been waiting for a while...

ARENA: Tower of the fallen sun
Reward: 1 level up and 500 meseta
Battle Type: 4vs4 team battle
Red team: Zi'Zuku,Kade,brett,dragon
Blue team: Kadou,Batou,Kojiko,Bastillion.
NOTE: i tried to make these teams as fair as possible.

The two teams are warped into the field. They stare nervously at the inevitable edge, into the abyss bellow. Kadou, takes advantage of this distraction, and immediatly casts deband and zalure on red team. Zi'Zuku breaks free of his daydream, and counters with a sifta and deband. Kojiko casts deband on hius team as well. Batou and dragon rush forward, and lock their weapons in an 'X' position. Brett runs towards bastillion, who is expecting a frontal assault. However, brett does a flip over him, and uses a downward slash to eliminate him! a flash of light appears, and from a higher tower, bastillion becomes a spectator. he wont be lonly soon, becuase while brett was in mid air, he was so concerned doing his percition attack, he forgot about the edge, and plumeted into the darkness. another flahs, onther spectator.another flash appears as dragon falls to one knee intentionally. Batou stumbles forward a bit, and is stabbed by dragon! Unfortunaly, kadou chosing sabers as his weapon sneaks up on dragon and simply casts foie to the back of his head.
Remaining competitors: Kaodu,Zi'Zuku,Kojiko,Kade,Kadou

Zi'Zuku and Kadou get caught up in a magic fight! foie's getting countered by bartas, and vice versa, and zondes just having to be dodged.
Kojiko points his pole at Zi'Zuku. He is about to cast a barta when Kade swipes his brand at him! Kojiko blocks with the shaft of his pole, and the two are locked there. As fot Zi'Zuku and Kadou, they are both out of magic and fluids! They rush at eachother and lock themselves in a similar position.
"Hey Zi'Zuku"
"Hmm?"
"Theres a peanut behind you!"
"AAAH!"
KAdou takes advantage of the distracion, and pushes Zi'Zuku off the edge. However, Zi'Zuku grabs onto his long robes, pulling him down with him! Kojiko and Kade are the only ones left. The preasure is great. The brand's blade pushing down...so...hard...on the...pole...that it broke! The Kade immediatly used his momentum to kill kojiko and win the battle!
RED TEAM WINS! Reward: 1 level up and 500 meseta.red:
Zi?Zuku:17(s/d)+1=18
Kade:7+5=12
Brett:12+6=18
Dragon:6+5=11
total, 59

blue:
Kadou:17+2=19
Batou:6+1=7
Kojiko:13(d)+5=18
Bastillion:7(ma)+5=12
Total=56
NOTE: I really did roll the dice. this is what i turned out to be.
NOTE: This battle DOESNT COUNT until seph or Kadou validates it. So we dont get our rewards yet until then...if they validate it.
Note:just let me know if i shouldnt do this anymore...^_^

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 01:00 PM
nice fight, you should host more often -Z http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 01:07 PM
thanks ^_^. maybe i could become an extra hoster ^_^ LOL! but anyways we still need to have the fight validated.

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 01:08 PM
hehe this is tru, where are ya seph? haha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 01:45 PM
wewt!! *prays it's validated*

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 01:46 PM
GAH! i'm sorry i forgot u neoluke! I'll be sure to include u in battle if i host soon. I'll be sure to fit u 2 in some time quantum/axle! ^_^

Batou
Aug 20, 2003, 01:49 PM
cool, i was actually in a battle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif... even if it isnt validated yet. Dont forget to sign me up for the next one too...

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 01:54 PM
heh, thanks all for the support. Hey ya know what? If lots of u guys think i should be a hoster, i think i might just take a shot at it ^_^. just post or PM me if u think i should be a hoster or not.

EDIT:or, if i turn out not to be a hoster, sign me up for the next match! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 12:05 ]</font>

Batou
Aug 20, 2003, 02:36 PM
yeah you should be a HOSTER!!!! no joke!

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 02:49 PM
yea i deffinatly agree that -Z should be a hoster

dont forget to put me in next battle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 04:38 PM
I refuse to validate that, seeing as I lost.
Naw, it's pretty obvious I'm kidding, but I was hoping to get something in to help the people with small amounts of points before another big match. Not only that, but now you're on an equal level with me. Er, and equal amount of points, that is, but you've got a lot more meseta. Ah well, I'm not authorized to make you a host, -Z, but if Seph doesn't mind you might as well go right ahead and do the battles, seeing as you're the one who's on most often. At any rate, who was skipped? I'm going to do the next one.

Read my Fanfiction

Zi'Zuku, I challenge you to a duel (that sounded like Yu-Gi-Oh). I'm in great need of meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-20 14:40 ]</font>

Axle
Aug 20, 2003, 04:38 PM
Oops Hanos is a FOnewm. Not FOnewearl.

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 04:46 PM
I was skipped kadou

Phantom
Fomar
Lv2
Nidra MIND
Staff
300 mesesta

MQuantum
Aug 20, 2003, 04:50 PM
Ohh, need more then

Quantum
RAcast
Level 1
Handgun
Naga! (POW)
Monomate
Monomate

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
I want to duel some1 one on one. either that or I'll go against everyone. I just wanna be in a battle! And kadou, does that mean you validated it? if so, then YIPPY!! Sign me up for the next match, I'm gonna edit and try and calculate my points in this post.

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
Ok. since i guess i'm being sort of a hoster now, that match was valid.^_^ (i think)
So...*retreives black dice from backgamon set*

Arena: The halls of tourment.
Reward: 1 level, and 500 meseta.
Battle type: 3 way FFA

Kade, Batou, and Phantom are warped into the halls of tourment. Imediatly they realize something is not right, but decide to put it off until after the fight. Batou imediatly rushes up to the wall. He edges to the corner hearing movement through the inch of water on the floor. The movement gets closer...closer... its here! He swings his saber around the corner at neck height. to his suprise, he hit nothing, but the wall, knocking off some bricks!
*squeak!*
He looks down to see a rat, making it's way through the water. Unfortunatly, he has drawn too much attention to himself, as Phantom casts a foie at him from down the hallway! There is no room to dodge, so batou rolls back behind the corner, as the foie slams into the wall right behind him! Phantom makes his way carfully towards the corner. he grips his staff tightly, and makes his way closer.
*splash SPLASH SPLASH*
He spins around, and puts up the shaft of his... whatever the 2nd level of staff is... i think its a pole... yeah, he puts up the shaft of his pole to block the arching blow from kade! The two are locked in that position, but not for long! Soon a saber poked through phantom's abdomen! Batou had tacken advantage of the lock! There was a flash, and Phantom dissapeared, and became a spectator. Fortunatly for Batou, he now could get his saber out of Phantom (as he was no longer there ^_^). Unfortunatly for Batou, Kade had so much force pushing down on Phantom's pole, that when it dissappeared, it came slamming down on Batou! Kade is the winner! You are awarded 1 level up and 500 meseta!
Battle stats:
Batou:(7)+5=12 -dude, youve got 2000 meseta i think! buy something!
Phantom:(8)+4=12
Kade:(8)+6=14 -a roll of 6... ouch

Thus concludes match one! The next match will be for the newcomers!
Arena: A giant chess set! ^_^
Reward: 1 level up and 700 meseta
Battle type: 1 on 1 duel

Quantum and Hanos warp in behind the 15 foot tall black and white kings. Quantum imediatly hoists himself up a tower, while Hanos takes cover behind a wall of pawns. Hanos peeks her head out to see where Quantum is. She jumps to another pawn as a shot goes in between the gap. She quickly realizes where her apponent is, and jumps between pawns to fire a foie! The right white rook's top explodes! Strangly, she hasnt been warped out of the VR unit and back into the real world yet! A shot seers right past her head! Shelooks to the right to see quantum, behind her row of pawns. She runs behind one, as another shot takes up the space she was in. Qyantum walks up carefully to blast her once he turns the corner of thepawn she fled behind. before he gets there, she pops out and fires another foie at him! HE jumps behind a pawn of his own, and the continues down the path. this is it. This is the pawn she's behind. He turns the corner and fires a shot! Nobody's there! Atop the pawns shadow, another immage pops up from it. He spins around and fires a shot, the bullet and foie fly through the air, each hitting their targets dead on! The two fall to the flor, suprisingly not dead. However they are too weak to fight. The battle is a draw, and both contestants are victorious! You both win a level up and 700 meseta!
Battle stats: Quantum(4)+4=8
Hanos(5)(forces star out with foie)+3=8

Hope you all likes the battles! ^_^

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 04:54 PM
GAH! posts while i was typing! Sorry about that. Umm... i'll have to get back to you on that duel kadou. I need to know if the battles i've been writing are vali or not ^_^

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 04:55 PM
boo hoo
count me in

Phantom
Fomar
Lv 2
Nidra MIND
Staff

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 04:56 PM
errrr can I be in a battle I stand a chance in!!!

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
You never mentioned whether or not you accept my challenge. If you accept, I'm going to host it. I need to tweak the reward to my liking but also manage to make it fair (unless I lose, of course). Also, do a battle or two including only people with less than 10 points, so they can catch up. There was something else I was going to say, but I forgot what it was. Ah well.

READ FIC! THIS MUST BE GETTING ANNOYING BY NOW!

Ok yeah! I remember what it was. I'm going to start writing up some boss stats, required level to challenge, etc.

EDIT: Yes, yes, you're a host. I doubt Seph will care, or if he does, he'll be positively delighted. Now answer my challange.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-20 14:59 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 05:01 PM
ill fight you kadou even if it may be foolhardy only got 300 mesesta now!!!

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 05:02 PM
Phantom, u did stand a chance in that one. u just infortunatly got the lowest roll. ^_^

Kadou, i only did a battle with quantum and hanos so that one of them could get stronger... well, it turned out to be a draw, but whatever ^_^. Also when u told me to do a battle with all people who's points are less than 10, are you saying i should be a hoster? ^_^
Anyways, like i said, i'll have to get back to you on your duel challenge until seph lets me know weather i am valid to write battles or not ^_^

Ok, i think that takes care of everything that was posted while i was writing the battle ^_^. I hope nobody just wrote anything while i was writing this...^_^

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 05:04 PM
Yes, someone did write something. I edited my last post. Once you've indicated that you've read it, I'll delete this spam.

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 05:05 PM
I did i think yes I challenge you kadou

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 05:06 PM
i indicate that i you crossed out my not answering about youre challenge. so make deletage of spam! ^_^
EDIT: o that edit! lol, sorry, i see. make deletage! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 15:08 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 05:09 PM
kadou is writing the boss stats he will not read this more than likely!!!

Roy_the_White
Aug 20, 2003, 05:10 PM
Gawd...I've been left out of every battle! Could you please put me in every once in awhile. My chars name is Roy and his stats are under seph's log post...(just a lvl 1 guy with a saber, probably all that's important.)

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 05:18 PM
I was speaking to -Z, actually. -Z, if the stats changed in a battle written by you are recognized and taken into account in a later battle, they may not be changed back, seeing as this would be cumbersome and annoying. I already said I approve of your being a host, so next time I post a battle with Kade in it, your battles will then be validated, whether this be to the liking of Seph or not.

Phantom, what you did was completely illogical, seeing as your points, seven, can not match my points, sixteen, even with a dice roll of six. Because of this, I won't take more meseta than I need to buy another tech. Wait, you don't have enough for me to buy another tech with. D'oh! You can't challenge me then. There's a new rule. You can only challenge somebody within three points of your point value.

FANFIC! READ! SCHNELL!

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 05:21 PM
ok, goes sobs in his hole!!!

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 05:24 PM
Ok, my stats, here they are: (btw, I'd like to buy Zalure b4 I do this):

Name: Brett
Level: 4
Mag: Ila (power)
Weapon: Brand
Items: Monomates and Monofluids
Techs: Foie, Zonde, Barda, Jellen, Zalure
Photon Blasts: None
Armor: None
Shield: Barrier
Meseta: 200

And kadou, if you're still at 16 then I'm within 3 points of you, so I'll challenge you if you wish.

Neoluke12
Aug 20, 2003, 05:29 PM
I have found a flaw in this game, say if someone comes on now lv 1 there would be no way he/she could beat all lv 5's meaning he/she cant win meaning he/she can never gain lv's and win!!!!!!!!

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 05:29 PM
I'm hoping my fights get validated!

Arena: Temple of the rising angel
battle type: 3 way FFA

Roy, Hanos (which i have only been recently informed is a man...) and Quantum enter the arena. At first they are taken aback by the glorious statue of a beautiful ascending angel, made only of diamond, saphire, amythist, ruby, elerald, and gold. The serinity is broken when Hanos fires a foie!
"QUIT IT FOOL!" Quantum and Roy yell, as they rush at him, anihilating him instantly. The two stare at the angels beautiy for seemingly hours when all of a sudden the loudspeakers come on.
"ahem. The angel isn't real. This is just VR, remember? You guys start fighting? We're getting awfully bored up here."
"oh right! sorry!"
quantum fires a barrage of shots at roy he qiftly dodges them and runs in front of the angel.
"you wouldnt shoot, and risk hitting her would you?"
"this is just VR!"
Quantum charges a barrage of 3 heavy shots. They all fly forward. Roy jumps out of the way, and the shots hit the base of the angel statue!It began to fall down! Quantum quickly ran to the side, barly avoiding the huge statue crushing him.
"whew!" he muttered.
*SLASH!*
While he was so concerned about the falling angel, he didnt realize that Roy had occupied his only escape route! Roy is the winner!
Battle Stats:
Hanos(6)+1=7 -owch. dice roll of 1
Quantum(5)+5=10
Roy(4)+6=10
I know it was a tie between u two, but in the event of a tie, the hoster gets to decide the outcome. Well... umm.. techniquely, i'm not a hoster yet, but u get the idea ^_^. i really hope my battle sget validated, and that people didnt post when i was typing this ^_^. I think thats all the battles i'll be doing for now ^_^

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 05:35 PM
GAH! PEOPLE POSTED WHILE I WAS TYPING!! ^_^
wait a sec..

On 2003-08-20 15:18, Kadou wrote:
I already said I approve of your being a host, so next time I post a battle with Kade in it, your battles will then be validated, whether this be to the liking of Seph or not.

FANFIC! READ! SCHNELL!

Did u just say my battles are valid?
WOOHOO! ^_^
this brings me up to level 6, and enough money to buy Zalure! (leaving me with 100 left)
I have a point value of 17/19! ^_^

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 05:50 PM
Actually Brett, you have fourteen points. Did you forget to include your barrier? Or maybe you only counted your brand for one point instead of two. Anyway, i really need the money, so I accept.

Arena: The Temple of Daeva
Competitors: Kadou and Brett
Reward: 150 of the losing combatant's meseta and a level up.
Battle Mode: Maze. Two dice rolls will be given for each competitor. On the first roll, if a competitor recieves a three or higher, they will survive the maze. The other will determine whether or not they defeat there opponent if they survive until then.

Kadou and Brett appear at opposite sides of the maze. A voice comes over an intercom device declaring the start of the battle.

Both Kadou and Brett begin their journey through the many twisting halls of the maze, pausing at every corner for an unseen trap. Kadou eventually makes it to he center courtyard of the maze after dodging a flamethrower near the entrance. He casts deband as he nears the exit leading to Brett's side of the arena.

Brett, upon starting the match, had dodged two flamethrowers and a hidden pit, as well as escaped a short hallway where the walls smashed spontaneously into each other. He makes his way to the center of the maze when a ball of flames flies at him from a branching hallway to his left. He dodges, thinking it to be a trap. Another fireball comes at him, but in the act of sidestepping he is cloven nearly in half at the waste by the buster of Kadou, who ran behind the distraction of his foie.

Kadou= (16)+4=20|maze roll was three|prize:+150 meseta and 1 level
Brett= (14)+5=19|maze roll was six|prize:-150 meseta

Yay! I'm ahead of Zi'Zuku again!
Wait, your level 6? BAH!
Will you accept my challenge now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-20 15:57 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 05:55 PM
atually,i think were even. i bought jellen, and got a level up. that brought me up to 17/19. i believe you're at 17, and 300 meseta doesn buy you anything ^_^. only thing is, i have a higher team pointage than you, so i'm happy ^_^
EDIT: How are the boss stats coming along?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 15:59 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 06:06 PM
Actually, I haven't even started them yet. Accept my challenge.

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 06:22 PM
whats the reward? ^_^

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 06:28 PM
How much meseta do you have?

Axle
Aug 20, 2003, 06:30 PM
That first round was great but I didn't really like how the second one turned out. Should've brought a scape doll! Time for another round then.

Hanos
FOnewm
Level 2
Sato MIND
Wand
700 Meseta

BTW, what did the 5+3=8 thing mean at the end of that fight?

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 06:51 PM
Okay, i'll give an example:
Zi'Zuku(17)+3=20
Zi'Zuku, that obvious, its the player name. the () number is the player's base points, and the +number is the player's dice roll. the = is the sum of the two numbers, resulting in the player's total points that round. So the example above shoes that Zi'Zuku has 17 base points (assuming its an FFA),and he got a dice roll of 3. therefore his point total for that round would be 20. the player with the highest point total wins the match ^_^. For team battles it is a combination of all players totals. the team with the highest comulitive total wins ^_^. and in the event of a tie, the victory is decided by the hoster. hope that clears things up ^_^

EDIT: i've only got 100 meseta kadou! I just bought zalure! HA! ^_^
Axle, on the first page there is a list of things u can buy. it's in the introductary post. Scapes i think cost a lot and give u +5 ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 16:53 ]</font>

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 06:55 PM
You're right, I do have 14, lol, thx kadou! In that case I'd like to declare a 3 on 3 match, muahahaha! Me vs. -z vs. kadou. sound good 2 host peoples?

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 06:55 PM
Alright! The stats for the Dragon are in. I don't care if Seph approves. He probably will anyway.

Boss: Dragon
Arena: Central Dome
Attacks: Trample, Fire Wave, Fireball, Burrow
Required Level: 4
Total Points: *19
Reward: Level up + 800 meseta or a †Rare

*If this number is more than six greater than your point value, you will not be permitted to challenge the Dragon even if your level is equal to or greater than four.
†A dice will be rolled to determine this. If it lands on 1, you will receive a rare weapon of your choice. If it lands on any other number you will receive the default prize. You will inform the hosts of what rare you wish to receive in the same post containing your challenge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-20 17:00 ]</font>

MQuantum
Aug 20, 2003, 06:58 PM
There's NUMBERS involved?! I hope someone's keeping up with my stats out there. I have no clue what I'm at right now.

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 07:04 PM
lol! its ok mquantum. we hosts keep a 'log'.

PS: how many points does that dragon have, and does it get to roll a dice? i'd like to know how tough it is to see if i can take this thing on myself ^_^

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 07:09 PM
I'd like to challenge the dragon.I gots 14 points btw. And my 3 way challenge to -z and kadou is still there.... But what can you lose by trying heh

but we shouldn't be able to win a rare, the most it should be is 2 weapons up, or I can just say BKB and get a huge point boost since you said ANY rare. and if eventually everyone challenges the dragon (which will eventually be easy) then every1 will have a rare of their choice. it just won't work well....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-20 17:13 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 07:11 PM
I accept brett. altough i warn you we have a 3 point advantage over you... the reward will be... o, say a level and a weapon upgrade? i await youre response Kadou. i think I will host this time ^_^

I CHALLENGE THE DRAGON!
(i have to get a 2 or less to fail ^_^)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 17:18 ]</font>

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 07:17 PM
Ok, sounds good -z, and plus, as long as I get 6 and you get less than 3 I win lol, and also, only one of you's can gain a level so I still get to challenge the other one again after that. sure I could lose all of em but what does it hurt? and who's hosting the dragon battle? i'm so bored, host em' soon lol

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 07:34 PM
GROWL FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH!

Special event: Kill da dragon!
calculating:

Brett makes his way down bif teleporter into a molten dome. from the top, flies in the dragon! The ticked off beast runs at brett, quickly casting zalure on it, and casts a barrage of bartas! The dragon lets out a roar and falls to the ground. Brett begins to hack at it's skull with his brand! In mid hack, the dragon realizes that playing dead won't work, and rushes foward! Brett is too close to the beast, and gets trampled! Once the foot rises, the dragon takes to the air! Brett's vision unblurrs, and uses a monomate to patch himself up. he searches for the dragon, and hears the flapping of great wings. he looks up to see a fireball heading strieght at him! He jumps to the side, but is knocked down by the shockwave of the beast landing.
"Thats it"
He rushes at the beast, full speed. It lowers it's neck, and breaths a mountain of inferno all over the place! it's firebreath is comng around now... O! Brett jumps forward just dodging the deadly pyrobreath! He climbs up the dragon, and latches onto it's horn. the dragon gets pissed off, and gives off a roar of anger! it takes to the skies, brett still hanging onto it's horn. The dragon goes into a dive bomb, and brett falls off! he places his last monomate on his back, because he was sure it was broken. He quickly healed, and rolled to the side, barely dodging a deadly underground charge. He dodges two more charges, and the dragon merges from the ground. This is it, he gives it all it's got. the remainder of his TP in bartas, and all his might in hus brand. The dragon knows it is too much, and stops. Brett notices the kick me sign Zi'Zuku put up earlier, and, well, kicks it's leg! The dragon gives up, and falls down... on Brett! He is crushed under it's wieght and is rushed to the medical center immediatly. Because the dragon didnt die until a good 7 seconds after brett did, it is victorious! ooo, u were so close too. Battle stats:
Dragon:19
brett:(14)+5=19
I'm sorry brett, but on my count, ties go to the bosses. good try though! ^_^ PS:u owe the medical center 10 bucks. Just kidding ^_^

EDIT: kadou, please do my battle against the dragon. i used all my ideas on brett's battle ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-20 17:35 ]</font>

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 07:39 PM
Rather than request any rare, we could give the first of a series (i.e. double saber or something, rather than BKB). Rares wouldn't increase your points by how many stars they have, but rather would be for show, really just to go arround and impress people. Most every rare would be worth 5 or 6 points, rather than 9-11. This way, it would still be pretty fair, and we can still use my system of determining whehter or not a reare is received.

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 07:44 PM
agreed. also, u still have to reply to bretts challenge against u and me. the reward is a level up and a weapon upgrade. I am hosting, i just need to know weather youre in or not. ^_^

PS: please do my battle against the dragon. i used all my good ideas on brett's battle ^_^

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 07:48 PM
DARN IT!! i lost by...by...by...less than a point! f***en dragon! I'm gonna go kill it on normal mode until it says uncle!!

wow, just reread the opening post by seph, I laughed so loud...he said in it that you win 2 levels for winning a team battle instead of one and it's been 1 level from the first one, just made me laugh, but eh, doesn't matter.

Edit edit: And sign me up for the next stuff, I'M SOO BORED!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-20 18:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-08-20 18:03 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 20, 2003, 08:13 PM
sign me up

Roy_the_White
Aug 20, 2003, 08:22 PM
Thanks for putting me in the battle this time. Ok here's my stats...sign me up for the next battle. Oh and with my 500 meseta reward i'll buy foie.

Roy
lvl 2
Saber
Diwari (POW)
foie
monomates 2x

Which i think that makes 6 points. Not sure though, correct me on any mistakes. Remember sign me up!

PS: One quick question, in the opening rules it says after every battle you win you get a weapon upgrade. Is this true? Otherwise how do you get weapon upgrades then? thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roy_the_White on 2003-08-20 18:27 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 08:39 PM
hmm. I'll be in next fight, but i'd like to get in another person. until then, i think i'm gonna kill the dragon. since a 1 gets me a special weapon, and a two gets me a draw, the only way i can lose is if i get a two. here i go! GROWN FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH!

Special event: kill da dragon!
calculating

Zi'Zuku makes his way donw the big teleporter to fight the dragon and avenge brett! Once it enters the arena, Zi'Zuku casts shifta and deband on himself, and jellen and zalure. In other words, the dragon does jack to me and i do a lot to it ^_^. Zi'Zuku comes in with a barrage of barta's. once again, the dragon attepmts to play dead, but only to reaize 'hey! this hurts!'. It quickly took to the skies, and aims at Zi'Zuku. It launches 3 ball of inferno at him, each barly missing. It lands, and Zi'Zuku is knocked down by the shockwave! Before he can get up, the dragon steps on him! Zi'Zuku manages to crawl out, and use a monomate of his quickly. He sudenly gets an idea. He runs from the dragon, and it naturaly folows. He gets at a long enough distance, that the dragon begins his fire breath! As the dragon rears its head around to burn Zi'Zuku, he casts a barta, right into it's mouth! the dragon is taken aback at this, and gives out a roar of anger. it takes to the skies, and begins to divebomb.
"hey, that thing looks like its gonna... o-"
his words are cut off, as the dragon attempts to dive bomb ON Zi'Zuku! He barley jumps to the side in time, but some of his skin is burned by then splashing lava. He quickly casts barta by himself, to cool the wound, and runs to the wall of the molten dome. The dragon charges right at him, its so close... Zi'Zuku jumps to the side, as the dragon bangs his head a bit on the wall of the cavern. It emerges from the ground, and begins it's final attack! it aims it's head right at Zi'Zuku! From down it's throught, Zi'Zuku could see a bright orange glow forming. Zi'Zuku concntrates good and hard, and casts his barta! At this angle, it goes down the dragon's throught! The dragon gives out a muffles roar, and falls... ON ZI'ZUKU! BUT since Zi'Zuku is the only person who set his MAG to DEF, he survives! Zi'Zuku wins! He gains a lvl up, and 800 meseta. Battle Stats:
Dragon:19
Zi'Zuku:17+4=21
yay! im at lvl 7 and have ive got 900 bucks! In you're face dragon!
NOTE: for my duel with brett and kadou, i'll still be lvl 6 ^_^ (unless brett gains a point before then)

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 08:42 PM
GAH! people posted while i was typing! *sigh* i think i've hosted enough battles for 1 day. I'm gonna take a break for a little bit... ^_^

Brett
Aug 20, 2003, 09:21 PM
wahh, must...be...in...a...battle...and...win...so...tha t...i...can...try...dragon...again........

lol, but anyways sign me up again although I'm already signed up...and what the hell, I can win with a 6, I'd like to rechallenge the dragon!

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 09:54 PM
Ok... *takes out black backgamon dice*

Arena: Temple of the Twilight (this is my arena! dont you all go killing it! ^_^)
Battle type: 4 way FFA
calculating

Roy, Brett, Hanos, and kojiko enter tha arena as Zi'Zuku watches from intimidatingly from above muttering 'Don't you dare mess up my arena...'
Brett attacks dead on Hanos! The newcomer is a little offguard, but manages to drop to one knee and block with the shaft of his weapon. The result: Brett's momentum flips clear over hanos! Hanos spins around to strike down Brett,but he blocks with his brand! amazing considring his position! The two are locked there when
"hey brett?"
"yeah?"
"you always know what happens when two people get into a weapon lock and -Z hosts right?"
"O_O"
the two immediatly jump back! Well, Hanos does at least, as Brett is already on the floor! Kojiko's foie hits the spot where Hanos once was, and Brett still is! A flash, and Brett was in the observatory with -Z... now being served doughnuts ^_^. Roy stares at his opponents. He thinks for a bit, and runs at Hanos, and forces a weapon lock.
"What are you crazy!? You know what happens when we lock weapons and -Z is hosting!"
"Yup!"
The foie was approaching now. Hanos tried to jump back again, but Roy lunged forward, and FLASH! another spectator, another person eating doughnuts ^_^. Roy would have been hit by the foie, but he intentionally lost balance, and fell to the floor, as the foie soared overhead. Thats why you dont give up a weapon lock so fast ^_^. So for the future, weapon lock + me hosting = someone's dead ^_^. Bakc to the fight. Roy stared down Kojiko. He tried a foie, and a barta, but Roy simply sidestepped and jumped. He now rushed at Kojiko, and took a slash upwards. Roy used this time at his akward position to fire off a foie! however, being as he just learned it, it missed by a mile... and hit an ornament on the wall...
SHATTER!
"you...
messed up...
my...
ARENA!!!!"
Zi'Zuku jumped out the observatory window and landed hard on the floor (the clogg shoes broke his fall ^_^). In a rage, he cast zalure and jellen on Roy. He now no longer had the strength to hold his ground, or the support to hold his wieght, so he fell to the floor! Zi'Zuku cast shifta on himself, and in about 22 seconds the match was over. The winner is Kojiko! You are awarded a level up and 500 meseta! Battle stats:
Kojiko:(11)+6=17 -oo. roll of 6!
Brett:(14)+1=15 -*snickers*
Hanos:(6)+5=11 -i put u in! ^_^
Roy:(6)+2=8 -dont u EVER mess up my arena ^_^
NOTE: Brett wanted a battle, so i made one just throwing everyone in. I think this is the last battle for tonight. Come back tomorow ^_^

If anyone else hosting wants to host tomorow, sign me up for you're next fight! ^_^

Roy_the_White
Aug 20, 2003, 10:03 PM
Hey what about my question about the weapon upgrades? Well sign me up for the next battle anyways.

(This battling is actually pretty fun! ^_^ haha)

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 10:12 PM
you can win a weapon upgrade after a battle. but no, you dont get an upgrade after each battle. i'd have a really good weapon by now if we did ^_^

Batou
Aug 20, 2003, 10:20 PM
hey can i get my stats... does anybody know? man i need to check this thread more... oh and can i be in the next battle...?

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 10:30 PM
Stats for Batou:

I'd get u in on next battle, but i'm done hosting for tonight. tis my break ^_^

Seph5172
Aug 20, 2003, 10:31 PM
Well, when you first start something, by the time you get into it you change things around. I haven't thought of going to change it because most people just go along with the flow of the posts by now, anyway...

Yeah, uh... Since I'm never around, anyway, I'll leave it to my faithful right and left hand men (-Z and Kadou) to continue this.... I still need to recruit people for my above idea... Back on page 2 for me, but I have it set to 80 posts per page.

So... Yeah... I guess this means I'm out, since I think I'd find raising a character without having to calculate everything each time to be funner, and more involving while I design it with people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif No one ever seems to like my ideas...

-Z
Aug 20, 2003, 10:40 PM
No! dont go! The idea of advanced mini wars in the first place was good! Everyone here likes that! Awww, if it's too confusing for you to calculate everything, will u at east continue fighting with us? pleeaaase? ^_^

Axle
Aug 20, 2003, 10:57 PM
Thanks for putting me in -Z! That was a great battle even though I was stupid enough to get hit by a giant fire ball! Maybe I will know next time what to do.

Put me in again please!

Hanos
FOnewm
Wand
Sato MIND
Monofluid x2

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 21, 2003, 03:07 AM
I'll join.

FOWL
Hucast
Level 1
Monomate x2
Nidra-power
ASUKAS... what? I can't have them? Darn you people. Saber.

Sign me up for next battle.

PS that really is my char. :0 (my character is level 87 name is FOWL has a Nidra power mag and Asukas lol.(It's not funny!!!!!))

EDIT: IT'S NOT FUNNY!!! I'm a
Red-Tailed Hawk! Hucast... DARN! I'm an idiot and i'm not funny. STOP LISTENING TO ME!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOWL_MeCh on 2003-08-21 01:12 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 03:17 AM
I was skipped

Phantom
Fomar
Lv 2
Nidra MIND
staff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-08-21 01:18 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Aug 21, 2003, 03:34 AM
Sign me up for whatever is next please.
Also, if you could post my character stats for me
this time, it would be appreciated. I've sort of
lost track http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm Bastalion, btw, heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-08-21 01:35 ]</font>

MQuantum
Aug 21, 2003, 07:34 AM
Am i signed up for a match? I'm in both miniwars and it all runs together...

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 07:40 AM
My internet has been cut-off so now I must ask some one too put me in a few battles while im gone, im currently using my mates pc to post this reply, Ill post a message when I get back online, if I get online, thanx.

Neoluke!!!!!!!!!!

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 08:51 AM
Sorry guys! i wont be able to host for now because the word file that i kept my 'log' in is on a different computer. the only reason i'm on this one is cause, this computer doesnt bite, and i'm trying to make a GIF animation. It's a fight scene that goes to the song 'simple and clean'. So far i've got about 50 seconds... of 5 minutes... I think i'm gonna work up to the chorus then wait till tomorow. Anyways, hope kadou hosts wehile I'm working. See you all later today! ^_^

Brett
Aug 21, 2003, 09:03 AM
damn, I need some points, I need to stay at least 3 points behind kadou and -z at all times! So sign me up again!

Seph5172
Aug 21, 2003, 09:04 AM
Kingdom Hearts, Utada Hikaru, Simple and Clean? That one? I like that song. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It's not that calculating everything, but I just hate having to do it every time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

i just hope the person that hosts isn't a player cuz then its kinda cheap

Erm, no it's not... The way it's calculated prevents cheapness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-21 07:05 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 09:24 AM
im still on for some reason .yay. forget that post until I go down completly, its like this anyway my internet keeps shutting down for some unknown reason(very glitchy and as soon as I cant access any web page I reckon we are being cut off)!!!!

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 09:58 AM
YES! Kingdom hearts song! So fat i'm up to second chorus. this guy just got knocked down, and at the words, 'what i emant when i said no, i dont think, life Is..Quite that Si-mple' at eh word simple, he opens his eyes, and its a different set than before. He's evil ^_^. Anyways, i'm gonna switch comps pretty soon, so can host in a bit. Oh, and seph, will u at least play the game with us? ^_^

Roy_the_White
Aug 21, 2003, 10:00 AM
Thanks for answering my question -Z, it helped me out a lot. Thanks ^_^.

PS: Remember, sign me up!

Kade
Aug 21, 2003, 10:04 AM
i want in next battleeeeee

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 10:44 AM
OK! I'll be hosting 2 matches, so please be patient.

Arena: Temple of the Twilight (don't mess it up...)
Reward: 1 level up, and 500 meseta
Battle type:5 way FFA

Roy, Hanos, Quantum, Bastillion, and Fowl enter the arena! It is bright as day, yet in the temple of the twilight, it simulates the darkness of the twilight hours... Zi'Zuku is sitting in his doughtnut filled observatory, muttering not to mess up his arena. Roy Breaks out into a run! He Immediatly goes for Bastillion, and jumps over him! Weapons clash, as Quantum Roy, Bastillion, and Fowl get into a fight! Hanos has climbed atop a stone statue, seeking a vantage point. Quantum makesa shot, but Fowl dodges, and counters! Quantum franticly dodges, and rolls out of the way of a saber slamming down! Fowl continues his attack, constantly slamming his saber downward. Quantum is running out of space to roll! he gets an idea. He rolls over to Roy and Bastillion fighting! The two see him rolling there, and slamm their sabers down on him! WAIT! Fowl apparently did the same thing, and their sabbers got caught right above him! BAM! BAM! BAM!
Two flashes appeared as Quantum shot Roy and Bastillion! Fowl manages to avoid the shot, but a foie blast sears his back leg! Meantime Hanos at his vatage point was baraging the two with foies! quantum takes aim. Unfortunatly, Fowl's back leg is too weak for him to dodge, and soon another flash, and he is in the observatory with bastillion, roy, and Zi'Zuku, eating doughnuts! Mmm.. doughnuts...
Anyways, quantum takes his shot. Hanos skillfully didges, and jumps down from the statue.
"Up for a game of chess?"
"Check!"
Hanos charged at quantum, a foie in his hand Quantum attempted to shoot, but he was just moving too fast! Hanos was at point blank range now. He brough his hand forward and
BAM!
Hanos stared blankly, and fell to the floor. Soon he was eating doughnuts. ^_^ Congradulations Quantum! You win! battle stats:
Roy:(6)+1=7
Hanos(6)+3=9 > tiebraker: +4
Quantum:(5)+4=9> tiebraker: +6
Fowl:(4)+4=8
Hope you all enjoyed the battle. Please be patient while i think up of another one.^_^

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 10:51 AM
z you skipped me again is this a habit of yours!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr enter me in the next match please!!!

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 10:53 AM
Like i said at the beginning, i am hosting 2 matches. I just need to think up of a second...

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 10:57 AM
WHAT!!!! but ill never win against the like's of you brett, kadou etc. unless its a pair match and im on your team or summat!!!!

Axle
Aug 21, 2003, 10:57 AM
Lost again! The worst part is that Quantum is my friend IRL! No he's going to rub it in my face, I just know it... Oh well, to fun to quit.

Hanos
FOnewm
Wand
Sato MIND
Monofluid x2

Logical2u
Aug 21, 2003, 11:01 AM
Hmmm... I join up even though it is an infringement of PSO Mini Wars...

Name: Logical2u
Class: Ramar
Level: 1. Duh
Mag: Brihava: Pow
Weapon: Handgun (wants: Rifle)
Items: Monomates,Antiparalysis

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 11:15 AM
OK! second match

Arena: Temple of the Twighlight
Battle type:3 way FFA

Kade, Batou and Phantom step into the main arena. Across them, open two huge doors, and out steps Zi'Zuku! (it's my arena, i give myself these sort of perks ^_^) Let the match begin!
Calculating!

Kade Immediatly attacks Zi'Zuku.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"Getting the host out of the fight!"
"I'M NOT FIGHTING!"
"...O..."
Phantom immediatly casts a foie at Kade. Kade dodges it, and it hits Zi'Zuku! There will be no doughnuts served ths fight ^_^.Anyways, Kade rushes at phantom, but Batou intercepts! Batou and Phantom get into a dreaded weapon lock... and Phantom casts another foie! Kade immediatly drops to the floor, as Batou is hit in the back with a foie! I'm sorry, no doughnuts... Anyways, Phantom sees Kade on the floor, and attempts to use his weapon to strike him down. Kade parries with his saber though, even in his akward position! The two are still struggling when,
"YOU JERK! WHY DID YA HIT ME WITH A FOIE!?"
Zi'Zuku wakes up, and gives batou a pack of doughnuts for reviving him. Zi'Zuku immediatly casts jellen on phantom. He no longer has the strength to hold back kade, and kade pushes him back! Phantom is knocked down to the floor, and Kade gets up. The two stare down eachother.The Spotlights go on, so that only the dark figures of each fighter is visable. The two rush at eachother, and in mid air, make their strike! They both land. A long silence...
Kade falls to one knee, a large gash across his leg. Phantom looks back victoriously, but soon is struck by a wave of pain. He falls down, and there is a flash. Congradulations Kade! You win a level up and 500 Meseta!
Battle Stats:
Kade:(7)+6=13
Phantom:(7)+4=11
Batou:(7)+1=8
... hmmm, sorry brett, you'll have to fight with me and Kadou now. Theres no way they can win. I'll be sure to put u in next time i fight.

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 11:17 AM
im never goin to win enter me in the next match I have a chance in please!!!!!

Logical2u
Aug 21, 2003, 11:25 AM
... this is complicated. Please enter me in the next match and thank you.

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 11:26 AM
Kadou! a little help please? AAAAH! too many matches!^_^

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 11:48 AM
well this is all about being a host, you have to host do a handicap match, two weak ones v.s the strongest person so far!!!! just a thought or do a team match, one strong & one weak v.s one strong v.s one weak!!!!