PDA

View Full Version : GC: What do I need to do to get Online?

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 03:17 PM
I'm on the Gamecube. I still have the sticker thing with my key-codes and stuff, but I just wanted to really know about the whole fee things. I'm on AOL 9.0 (optimized) with 56k (yes I know) So I would have to be the Dial-up modem. But I heard something about 30 bucks for the Licence and like 6 something for the regular fee? I'm so confused... And can someone explain what the Hunter Licence does for me? I really just wanna know how much and when I have to pay for being online. oh, and say you pay to play a month or whatever, is it like you start in January and it ends at the end of month or if you Play for a month...? HELP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Bit
Aug 14, 2003, 03:19 PM
It's 8.95 a month to play PSO, your HL Is just the contract that has you paying that. And If you want to play, you would need a Broadband Adapter, and probably something better then 56k .. Just a suggestion.

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 03:23 PM
so wait, if I get a broad band adapter, I just stick my cable wire from my tv in it or what?

Bit
Aug 14, 2003, 03:26 PM
I'm not too sure how it works. To hook up Online, it's in the instruction manual that came with the game, I think.

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 03:31 PM
well I got mine out at the part but theres so much stuff there, if you have yours could you whip it out and help me find it????

Bit
Aug 14, 2003, 03:34 PM
On the middle of page 9 It begins to explain the buying of the HL. Try there, and read on.

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 03:37 PM
still kinda lost... I just wanna know if I get broadband adapter, what goes into that to play online?

Bit
Aug 14, 2003, 03:41 PM
I believe what ever type of internet connection you have, You plug it with that.

I'm not positive.

Genoa
Aug 14, 2003, 03:43 PM
ah crap... so that means i'll be dial up... lagy probalbly

Reiya
Aug 14, 2003, 05:34 PM
theres hardly any lag with a modem adapter anyway, i dont see much difference except that you will disconnect more with a modem adapter.