PDA

View Full Version : Offline GC Problems

neomarz
Aug 14, 2003, 03:18 PM
My GC does this on occasion it says your gamecube has had a fatal eror please turn the gamecube off and consult the gamecube instruction booklet. This is white letters on a black screen what does this mean and how can I prevent it from happening it happens mostly when I am running into the Tekkers corner or out of it.

incognito32
Aug 14, 2003, 08:12 PM
are you sure fatal error?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1265

ChaosBooma
Aug 15, 2003, 05:20 AM
my friend got this the other day while we were on burnout 2.in the manual it says there may be an internal error with the console and to contact nintendo.does it do this after your gamecube has been on a certain amount of time? cos my dreamcast kept switching off because the fan wasn't working.

Leighton
Aug 15, 2003, 02:24 PM
Im sry your having that problem but I havent got that once on my gamecube, I hope u fix it. The only time I have had a problem with any console is with the GD PS2. The piece of **** doesnt read discs anymore, Burns me up!

SenzuBean
Aug 16, 2003, 04:40 PM
Your right leighton the PS2 is the biggest load of ******* horse **** ever,its proberly the worst computer ever made.

UnChArGeD_zErO
Aug 17, 2003, 09:07 PM
I got that too, u just need to reset ur GC and it worked, if not u shud buy a spray that cleans, and clean ur GC, everything will be fine.