PDA

View Full Version : Oran?

cameron121
Aug 14, 2003, 05:50 PM
when i first started the game I didn't know that your I.D. determines what you find but now being 166 alot of crappy rares grow on you i was wondering if theres any other players that have found anything better than I have on Oran.

4 aura fields
2 sigh of a god
1 demonic fork
2 syncesta
2 twin chakrams
2 red mechguns
1 wind mil
1 flight cutter

these are just the good ones and of course theres all the bloody arts and cross scars i wont say how many of those i've found.

well post anything about the section id oran maybe it'll help me and you as well many other people. So don't be shy educate us all.

VolOpt2003
Aug 14, 2003, 05:52 PM
Cool! youve found much better stuff than me!

kat
Aug 14, 2003, 06:48 PM
and that makes me ask why everyone complains about being Oran... I look forward to my character's findings.

ctrl
Aug 14, 2003, 07:08 PM
It's not a good standalone ID. It doesn't find good units, and the weapons and shields aren't that good either. I'm much happier with my Redria (although not finding a Red Sword in 29 SoaB runs isn't really nice).

But back on topic: Oran can find a Kasami Bracer from a Bulclaw (2 bad there aren't many) and you might want a Agito from a Nano Dragon (also, really hard to get). You can also try to get a Lavis Cannon (since you already got 2 syncestas).

But you can see it for yourself: http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=8&version=v3

Savrak
Aug 14, 2003, 10:43 PM
I found 4 Aura Fields today. It was pretty crazy how many Mil Lily's i saw. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but I'm also a Hucast. so poo.

UltimateEnigma
Aug 14, 2003, 10:52 PM
I have a level 120 oran Fonewearl.
Just abotu every drop on hard and very hard is a cross scar or bloody art. oran sucks on ult too.

Savrak
Aug 14, 2003, 11:19 PM
I think it's revenge for our Glory days on Ver.1. I used to here alot of complaints from Redrias about what they found. So Oran and Redria switched places.

Jazhara
Aug 15, 2003, 08:21 AM
Lvl 144 Oran FOnm, 75% of EXP gained offline:

1 Twin Chakram
1 Demonic Fork
1 Prohpets of Motav
1 God TP
1 S-Parts ver 2.01
1 Star Amplifier (piped)
2 Guard Wave (piped)
4 Devil Battle (piped)
2 HP Revival (1x piped)

cameron121
Aug 15, 2003, 11:27 AM
at what hours did you find your prophets of motav?

jspacemunkey
Aug 15, 2003, 01:06 PM
i love my lvl 128 oran hucast. lots! and what is so bad about cross scars and bloody arts? yeah, they drop all the time, but the more that drop the greater your chances of seeing one with really good photon percents. i picked up a bloody art with high native, dark and hit percents on ult. forest and i'm able to solo all of ult. with it (offline of course, but put me in a game with someone who can cast even a low level shifta deband and i'll be kicking major butt). in fact, i've totally changed my mind about using daggers (i didn't before, now i'm using daggers exclusively). anyway, i haven't found all that much above nine stars with my oran...one star amp...um, i think that's it. whee? all i know is that there is potential for me to find some really nifty stuff in ult, i just haven't spent a ton of time looking. or piping for stuff for that matter.

jc

Helios
Aug 15, 2003, 04:11 PM
oran is cool but it's even better if you have a redria and a skyly to back you up

my oran character has found some decent stuff--yesterday i got a red partisan 0/25/35/35 and a guard wave on the same run (addicting food)

Genoa
Aug 15, 2003, 05:05 PM
... I knew about section ID determining your drops but I didn't know that Skyly drops swords more often than rifles... and that MegamanX just happen to be skyly worked out good. Soon... I will remake my MegamanX... and pass his level to avenge his corruption !!!

Aurra
Aug 15, 2003, 06:21 PM
Hmm, in my 171 levels of Oran (mostly online), I've found some pretty good stuff.

3x Twin Chakram (one had 15% hit after tek)
Lots of Aura Fields, can't even remember how many
2 or 3 Star Amplifiers
Parts of Egg Blaster
Syncesta
Lavis Cannon (yes, from Sinow Red... when I first picked it up I was more disbelieving than you probably are right now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif... I don't count this as a common Oran find though, since you could probably honestly go from lv80 to 200 doing nothing but Soul Blade and never find one. Mine was a total fluke)

Those are the only really cool things I've found under Oran, but of course I've got a crapload of Cross Scars with mad hit % and stuff. I chat in lobbies more than I play so the things I find are mostly at random. And congrats to Jazhara on the Prophets of Motav, that's really rare!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-08-15 16:23 ]</font>

Treken
Aug 15, 2003, 11:46 PM
*Scratches Head*
Dude your lucky, with my oran all I found was,
Guard Wave
Millions of daggers
Lots and lots of dragon slayers
and...
and.... well man you got it good, cant remember the rest that I got though. And anyways what type is your character? I got a Hucast.

Aurra
Aug 16, 2003, 01:04 PM
I'm a huney.

DesertFox
Aug 16, 2003, 01:33 PM
My best finds with my Lvl 120 RAcast yellowboze, about 175 hours of play:

1 Guard Wave
1 Brightness Circle
1 Parts of Eggblaster
1 Bringer's Arm
1 Cure/shock
1 God/Legs
1 King's vulcan with 10/0/20/0/15 I know this is not a real rare, but it's just as good at the high levels since I never missed with them. Too bad I traded them away a long time ago with a friend for a legit Triplolic Shield.

Deviron
Aug 16, 2003, 03:58 PM
i got an oran on lvl 48 and all i finds is blade dancers!!! But (luckily) i atleast got a Musashi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif