PDA

View Full Version : your worst nightmare

blazeking240
Aug 14, 2003, 07:55 PM
an angry pittbull here

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 14, 2003, 08:01 PM
After seeing Freddy movies all in one day, I was afraid to sleep.... now I jus laugh because he's hilarious as hell...

blazeking240
Aug 14, 2003, 08:02 PM
lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif

blazeking240
Aug 14, 2003, 08:03 PM
im a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chicken.gif

Elvendar
Aug 14, 2003, 08:17 PM
My worst nightmare would be... having those I love being slain, and me not being able to do anything about it ._.

blazeking240
Aug 14, 2003, 08:17 PM
scary

pixelate
Aug 15, 2003, 01:15 AM
mickeal

Michael Jackson?

ABDUR101
Aug 15, 2003, 02:02 AM
On 2003-08-14 23:15, pixelate wrote:
Michael Jackson?

I was about to ask the same thing. =x

Although it sounds remotely familiar in the scary-movie area...hmmm.

My worst nightmare? Being over 50.

Nerd
Aug 15, 2003, 02:22 AM
That little girl from The Ring.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 15, 2003, 10:16 AM
Being in a scenario like Resident Evil... happened already and all I had to fight off the zombies with was a broom and an Airsoft gun... scary as hell...

JTeebo
Aug 15, 2003, 10:18 AM
When they close Fresh Kills.

Seriously, uhhh... getting torn to shreds by a large rabid dog.

Intimidacius
Aug 15, 2003, 12:04 PM
Intimidacius may be a robot, but he can still have dreams and nightmares. He downloaded the software from Microsoft. So here are some personal nightmares. You pick which is worst.

-A generation of children who watch MTV as the source of their identity.
-A generation of children who actually like playing PSO for its gameplay.
-People actually listening to Fat Mike and agreeing with him.
-FF7
-Watching the world crumble as children watch Dragon Ball Z all day and then get "active" in politics.
-XBox, the helmet.
-Being surrounded by people who use internet slang like: ttyl, lol, brb, ddd. That last one Intimidacius invented for "DIE, DIE, DIE"
-Being forced to actually eat those cruddy candies from Halloween. The ones that are like butter-taffy-death. They come in black or orange wax paper. Yeah, you know. Those things...
-Falling in the sewer and having to fight through hundreds of carnies just to break out to some deserted beach. Then some giant alligator jumps out with a mummy on it starts chasing you. Just when you get to the edge of the water, it stops. Then you're not wearing pants anymore and you're in school. Everyone laughs at you, even Adam Sandler. Just when it can't get any worse, you have to give a report to the entire class on how to eat ravioli, the disgusting substance it is, and actually eat it.

So Intimidacius didn't actually have these during sleep mode, he still considers them to be nightmares.

Intimidacius may sound crazy, but actually isn't. Or is he?

blazeking240
Aug 17, 2003, 10:08 AM
micheal from halloween

crazy_latino2
Aug 29, 2003, 01:39 PM
my worst nightmare is when my family dies. i don't know what i would do with out em.

FF7

how is that a nightmare? It is the best game ever made in the history of games!!! i think your choice of nightmares sux!

Kent
Aug 29, 2003, 02:16 PM
On 2003-08-29 11:39, crazy_latino2 wrote:

FF7

how is that a nightmare? It is the best game ever made in the history of games!!!

He must come from the same bizarro dimension as Tidus_415, where 7 is horrible but 8 is actually good. Man, it has to suck to live there.

RedFox
Aug 29, 2003, 02:27 PM
as far as im concerned FFVII was a dream come true!

as for nightmares... False inprisonment

Genoa
Aug 29, 2003, 02:43 PM
My scariest nightmare... I was like... an archeologist or maybe a anthropolojist. But I had discovered a tomb deep in this dark temple place. I dug to the bottom and lifted the coffen. When I opened it, there was the remains of an ancient king (it said on the top of the coffen, "here lies {some wierd name}, the great king of {some other wierd name}. Then as a looked down closer at the skull, It's head faced my head and SCREAMED SOOO LOUD!!! I was Scared to death. I wake up and it's my friends sister Jessie (my best friends sister that likes me). She woke my friend up too but scared me more. :/

Valleo
Aug 29, 2003, 03:45 PM
Giant spiders. I read somewhere that if spiders were the size of housecats the human race yould be extinct. *Shudders*.

Guile
Aug 30, 2003, 02:28 AM
Pouring myself a bowl of Pops and nothing comes out of the box!!
God I just never want to see the day where I don't get my Pops....

OmegaLoser
Aug 30, 2003, 09:50 AM
i had this one nightmare, is was really gross. i for get where i was, but all of a sudden, i started to throw up. i don't mean, a little vomit. this stuff was shooting out of my mouth like a fire hose. it hurt soo bad. then it would stop for a few seconds, and then it started again, this ewent for a few minutes. and then i woke up. wow, it took my an hour to go back to sleep

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 30, 2003, 10:36 AM
RE. I think you can guess what happened in the end.

DarkWolf
Aug 30, 2003, 05:06 PM
My worst nightmare was I had accidentally killed my family, one at a time... and they hated me as they died...

However, I have been blessed to have had maybe at most two or three nightmares (only one fairly bad one) in the past 8 years, ever since becoming a Christian.

Temjin-On
Aug 31, 2003, 12:06 PM
Myfear is being shot. Last night i had a dream where i was at lunch with my friends in school, then this guy I hate (QUINTEN PHILLIPS) came up with a handgun and shot me 3 times, once in the left shoulder, once in the crotch, and once in my chest. My god I never got back to sleep, that felt so real, so real. But by far my worst nightmare is nuns. Becuase i had this nihgtmare when i walked into a nunery for help, the nuns put on Jason masks and pulled out chainsaws and Tommy guns and went on to kill me over, and over, and over.

TR3NT
Aug 31, 2003, 12:15 PM
My worst nightmare would be downloading something off the internet and finding out it was really a cursed AVI. Then dying in seven days, because some nightmare-inducing little girl pops out of my monitor.

I hate that movie. *shudders*

BogusKun
Aug 31, 2003, 02:09 PM
micheal jackson turning asian.

Gestiv
Aug 31, 2003, 02:32 PM
Having sex with a guy, even if I wasn't gay. O_o;

I love women, and I NEVER want that to happen. I'm not sayig I'm a homophobe, or anything (I love gay people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif 2 are my friends), but I like being straight, thank you very much.

tiltnkirby26
Aug 31, 2003, 02:46 PM
My worst nightmare was I was tring to get to a place but someone started to come after me ,but I couldn't run if he could see me. Then I get shot by something and the funny thing it I was still standing there looking around and started to say it was a dream and then woke up.....Funny ,odd and scary......

Inu_Ranma
Aug 31, 2003, 02:54 PM
Worst nightmare? I'm living it.

Shigecki
Aug 31, 2003, 03:28 PM
My wortst nightmare it to wake up without my penis. Scary.!

BogusKun
Aug 31, 2003, 03:48 PM
On 2003-08-31 12:32, Gestiv wrote:
Having sex with a guy, even if I wasn't gay. O_o;

I love women, and I NEVER want that to happen. I'm not sayig I'm a homophobe, or anything (I love gay people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif 2 are my friends), but I like being straight, thank you very much.

That's sick man. I can't even imagine... then there's NAMBLA. And I have to do a report on NAMBLA for Criminology class next semester.

Voodoochild
Aug 31, 2003, 04:14 PM
Of this options i would say a pitbull already been attacked once.