PDA

View Full Version : Came Across A really weird glitch

Floatycoat
Aug 15, 2003, 12:52 AM
The Otherday i was playing offline on ult under the ruins when i came across a couple of headless enemys!! Dark Bringer no head, Delsaber no head, and a couple of claws... Now for some reason i got double the exp! Has this ever happened to anyone else...

polishedweasel
Aug 15, 2003, 03:22 AM
Dark bringer has a tiny head...and delsabers have tiny heads too..but as far as the double exp...never happened.

Uber-Chan
Aug 15, 2003, 08:44 AM
On 2003-08-14 22:52, PhoenixOrion wrote:
The Otherday i was playing offline on ult under the ruins when i came across a couple of headless enemys!! Dark Bringer no head, Delsaber no head, and a couple of claws... Now for some reason i got double the exp! Has this ever happened to anyone else...

Er..I posted a topic in "General" about some weird stuff in ruins, too. There were no enemies in the room leading to Falz, and the hall was alot smaller. =/ Ruins is just dying.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 15, 2003, 06:35 PM
ITS THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN COMING TO KILL US ALL!! AHHH! thats is pretty funny though

Floatycoat
Aug 16, 2003, 02:30 AM
Well yes i know that there heads are small but i delsabers heads i can see and the bringers are kinda obvious if you see they dont have a head..But the claws also were weird lookin and i dont think its some rare version of delsaber or claws of anykind and the double exp was the oddest.. didnt care to much bout the heads but the exp was kinda sweet... Ruins has had alot of problems online and offline but..things happen

Pastullio
Aug 16, 2003, 06:36 PM
hhhhhhmmmmm..... odd, creepy, and doesn't suprise me at all

Symbios
Aug 16, 2003, 10:02 PM
another glitch is where you can walk into the wall and just stay there, and while you are in there you can make it look like a first person game! kinda nice seeing the weapons close up.

polishedweasel
Aug 17, 2003, 05:58 AM
Mind if I "borrow" your PSO disk and figure out a way to exploit this glitch in the programming? That'd be boss!

Floatycoat
Aug 17, 2003, 11:42 AM
HA yea you borrow mines but i borrow yours.. Yes? Indeed.. Well i do know the wall trick at falz were in go behind the platform..Weird trick...People have been gettingalot of glitches on ruins..why? its a awesome place and i wouldnt mind a lil explanation.. But o well things happen..Correct?

PABLOparavida
Aug 17, 2003, 12:08 PM
Double the exp. that's cool but it's never happened to me.

SpyroDi
Aug 18, 2003, 12:21 AM
Maybe there are so many glitches in Ruins because maybe Sonic Team was rushing through the last part of it.

I'd believe such a thing.

By the way,how do you do some of those glitches?

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:23 AM
Maybe,I think it just might be a glitch that were all going to encounter sometime:)

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 21, 2003, 12:50 AM
I got in the dragons head once. It was funny. Wow. Sarcasm. Wow. (I really did though. wasn't surprised)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOWL_MeCh on 2003-08-20 22:51 ]</font>

gallaugher
Aug 21, 2003, 09:40 PM
On 2003-08-14 22:52, PhoenixOrion wrote:

I'd be really impressed if you could tell us what this 'double experience' actually is. Like, you got 500 exp from an enemy when you normally get 250. Since you're sure that you got double the amount of experience points it seems logical to me that you would post that information here. Even if you make it up it's more convincing.

Floatycoat
Aug 22, 2003, 06:18 AM
Well the double exp happened but usally when i play i get 340 from delsaber,264 from a claw,and 360 from a dark bringer.. adding to about 1400 from two of the delsabers and bringers and there were about 5 claws 1320.. so i mean it was good but the numbers 1320 didnt appear. I saw 264 appear quite much.. and twice from the bringer which i then knew i had gotten double exp from no headed monsters.