PDA

View Full Version : Neopets, Weblogs, and Such.

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 11:33 AM
Heh. How many of you have a Neopets account? Yes. Or should I say, how many of you had a Neopets account and don't log on? Wells. I was the latter. Until a month ago. Heh.

I created my second account at deh Neopets. Why? I don't know. Heck, I was already tired of it, due to the fact that you had to race to get items, and the battle system sucked.

However, I logged on to that new account, and within several days, I was hooked. Like a fish.

As of now, my favorite Neopets are Kau and deh Eyrie. I lead a sad life. And good thing school starts in two weeks! Because I can't stand another day of Neopets! Anyways, if any of you have a Np account, please share some info. I don't know. Bleh.

Well, back in June, I also created a weblog, Washu Tanooki Saotome's Evil Rants, at Angelfire. (I have a link to it in my signature.) It's a slow loading one, and it sucks. I just talk about video games and such. And I keep forgetting to spell check my entries! Geez...
(See?) If any of ya have weblogs, I'd love to see them!

And before that, I was hooked on Animal Crossing. To make a long story short, it was fun for three months.

I also got meh a real life boyfriend! And we just broke up! Isn't that grand!? But I'm sucking up to him.

I'm also planning to get a ukulele! Or a ukelele...but you know, right? My ex-boyfriend, Eric, convinced me to get one. Heh. But I think I'll have to use meh uke money to buy him some crap so he'll get back with meh. (If any of you just so happen to have a ukulele, uh...tell me about it. I need something to read!)

Well, let me go now. I'll see you later. Away!!! Away cries the shrimp! May you life be filled with...filling!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome2 on 2003-08-15 09:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome2 on 2003-08-15 10:33 ]</font>

Artemidorus
Aug 15, 2003, 01:55 PM
that was random and very odd...
i have a neopets account, and normally am only active on school breaks...but this summer I've like logged on twice or so. I do go by and see if there are any updates tho. I'd give you my name, but I'm not there for the social aspect~I'm there cuz of my cute Silver Shoyru, Golden Gelert, and a Green Ixi! yay!

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 02:14 PM
*sobbles* Crap... I'm even rejected on Neopets! O_O

LamerPanda
Aug 15, 2003, 02:19 PM
My friend got frozen for trying to make a bunch of referrals, so we're working together to try to scrape some cash up for her. o_O I live in poverty on Neopets, I actually live in a cardboard box. With imitation brick carpet. >_>

I post interesting things in blogs once in a while, but interesting things are rare, so mine go un-updated for months at a time. It is very sad.

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 02:26 PM
And I see you're a fan of Homestar, Panda. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif 1936!

Elvendar
Aug 15, 2003, 02:26 PM
I played neopets for about a day or two, then I decided to do something different. I might actually register today. Sounds kinda fun.

I have blog, but I haven't updated it in a while. Nothing interesting ever happens here.

Vitamin_D
Aug 15, 2003, 02:54 PM
What? No world domination!? *Is shocked

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 02:58 PM
Well, I'm taking a break from that. I'm starting meh evil thing again when school starts back... That's on the 29th of this month... Hehehehe. Prepare to run, humans!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome2 on 2003-08-15 13:09 ]</font>

Ness
Aug 15, 2003, 03:47 PM
Washu's back!!

I never got into that neopet and weblog stuff.

BoUnCeR
Aug 15, 2003, 06:04 PM
excuse me but... what the hell is Neopets?

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 06:16 PM
Let's say, it's like a mix of Pokemon, those darned Giga Pets/Tamagatchi, and some weird battle system/rpg stuff! It's at neopets.com, yes?

Vanango
Aug 15, 2003, 06:38 PM
I had a tomagotchi...

WashuSaotome2
Aug 15, 2003, 06:43 PM
Sweet memories... I remember the days... I had like 10-20 of them. All on one keychain. I played with them, fed them, and loved them to death. Well, at least until their batteries ran out. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol Yes. I would die for another one! I want another one!!!

pixelate
Aug 15, 2003, 07:55 PM
I have a robotic fish that I can feed crickets to.

LollipopLolita
Aug 15, 2003, 07:56 PM
you killed the poor thing you evil evil person