PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Chrsytal Chronicles

Sedyne
Aug 15, 2003, 09:59 PM
This game looks so l337, In my opinion It looks like it's been more shaped around the old Zelda type feel which I think I'll love. I hope it doesn't have a really crappy story though. But in all it looks like the FIRST PROMISING GC GAME YET!

RoninJoku
Aug 15, 2003, 10:28 PM
Is it true that you need to have the gba hookup to play multiplayer? I hope not. But I havent gotten the chance to look to see.

OmegaLoser
Aug 16, 2003, 07:40 AM
my one friend has the Jp. version. i saw about 10 min. of it. it looks great. i do NOT think you NEED the GBA for multiplayer, but it is said to help out a lot. it makes it easier to access menus seperatly

*edit by Abdur*
Use JP as the abbreviation for Japanese. The term you used is a derogatory slang. =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-16 08:58 ]</font>

Roy_the_White
Aug 16, 2003, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I have to agree. FFCC doesn't look that great to me, but I said the same about Wind Waker and it blew me away. So I am going to give it a chance. About the GBA attachment, I heard through NP that it can be used as a controller and another screen to view through with special features only the GBA controlers can see. Its supposed to help your party out a bunch but it isn't mandatory or anything. Kinda like being able to control Tingle in Wind Waker where you find secrets that aren't needed to beat the game.

CactrotUmaro
Aug 16, 2003, 09:43 PM
I can't wait for it. I'll buy it as soon as I can after Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I've heard that FF:CC is supposed to be quite good, with great multiplayer.

AUTO_
Aug 16, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-08-15 19:59, Sedyne wrote:
But in all it looks like the FIRST PROMISING GC GAME YET!

*dusts comment off*