PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Xbox content seems very limited!

ShadowKing
Aug 16, 2003, 07:40 AM
When I first went online with PSO i was really impressed to play with other people through my headset communicator and interact with them etc... However now that i've done a lot of that i've started exploring what advantages there are online. I was really disapointed to see that there was one online quest (which was pretty disapointing it's just a Forest run) and Gallons Shop. I've completed the game offline with all of the quests and now i'm thinking what shall i do next? Hmmm i know i'll download some extra quests that'll be fun right?...Wrong! One quest! Ok so it's quite fun some interesting new tasks to do, but still it's just the forest what happened to all the other levels? I found this site and thought i could find some answers. I thought i might have been doing something wrong. I was shocked and a little sad to find that all the cool levels, extra quests and features were all on the GC! Why is this? Don't get me wrong PSO is quite possibly the best RPG i have ever played, but i think someone needs to pull their finger out and get some better material on the Xbox server. Someone reasure me that this is happening! Thanks.

Just out of curiosity as well after reading this post could you just quickly let me know what platform you are playing PSO on thanks

Jkid
Aug 16, 2003, 08:06 AM
Hey man,welcome to PSO-World since you're new here and all. And about that,I would like to tell you that most people I met on PSOX theyt didn't like the fact that this version has a lack of content. I play on PSOX anyway.

ShadowKing
Aug 16, 2003, 08:16 AM
I wouldn't exactly say i was new i have a lvl 67 HUmar and 56 RAmar! But thanks for your advace. Anyone else have some?

TyroneBiggums
Aug 16, 2003, 08:45 AM
On 2003-08-16 06:16, ShadowKing wrote:
I wouldn't exactly say i was new i have a lvl 67 HUmar and 56 RAmar! But thanks for your advace. Anyone else have some?

I think he meant that u were new to PSO-world (the site) not to the PSO world...

ShadowKing
Aug 16, 2003, 08:48 AM
Oh right sorry mate