PDA

View Full Version : c-mode caves w/ 2 people !!

OmegaLoser
Aug 16, 2003, 07:44 AM
crap, my friend and i wantd to do challenge mode last night. Forrest = no problem. Caves = me getting my buttocks handed to me by many a nano dragon. do you need 4 people to do it. does it make it that much easier. last time i tried w/ 4 people, we kept dieing anyway

rena-ko
Aug 16, 2003, 08:35 AM
depends on your experience with the particular stage. if you two are pros that know the map with closed eyes and you're willing to die and recreate the game until you get a very good map, it is doable with two players only.

dying on the first try means nothing. go on. but with a 3rd its noticeable easier. not to speak of a full team. but again, it depends on how experienced each person is with a stage.

polishedweasel
Aug 17, 2003, 06:20 AM
I only did C mode with the Shattered Weasel boy...we got kicked in C2 or 3 I can't remember...we couldn't hurt the nano dragons. That's all I remember. :'(

Raziel_Kai
Aug 17, 2003, 08:57 AM
I tried doing Cmode offline with my brother.
HUcast + RAcast.
Got our butts handed back at least 20 times.
Even with good drops (but no Dim weapons, argh).
It takes a good team of two players with a lot of experience to do Cmode offline (or online) with less than a full team.
A 3rd player makes a difference, but still, it's better if everyone is really good at it.

polishedweasel
Aug 18, 2003, 04:45 AM
I think I'm going to make a new character for C mode, but the only problem is, I don't play anymore. I don't have time to, and when I do have time, everyone is asleep. You know?

Raziel_Kai
Aug 18, 2003, 05:38 AM
At what times do you play normally?
Because if you want to, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

asukaS
Aug 18, 2003, 08:57 AM
I tried to get some cmode going on PSOX last nite, but everyone was like, "i hate cmode."

I wish people would give it a chance, they usually don't like it because its either confusing to them or they are no good at it.

If anyone is up for some cmode on PSOX, me and a few friends do some Sunday nights starting at 7pm central on Celestite 16.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kent
Sep 1, 2003, 08:44 AM
Try Celestite 08 at around 3PM CST (@875), there's tons of people playing CMode around that time.

prismsub5
Sep 3, 2003, 10:06 AM
i did C2 (online) with a HUmar called "Nick" (i'm a RAcaseal) and it was very easy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ...we've completed it in 60 min...