PDA

View Full Version : well I guess as the topic says

DCKaz
Feb 5, 2001, 06:35 PM
loose 'cheats'-

you can exit an area with monsters, face it, and many spells as well as some specials will still execute while the monsters dont even pay attention to you/can't touch you.. EXCEPT if they use spells/execute similiar steps (that 'bear' almost gave me the ultimate surprise once heh).

a tiny bit over the line allows you to target while the monsters dance in a circle, particularly good for long range wpns

not as bad, but it's easy to get those big 'bears' stuck on terrain and lighting bolt in some areas (goes by range, not unobstructed attack).

shooting rag ruppys when they finally decide to get up and leave seems to always leave a little loot. shooting them early at long range makes them leave the scene. if you want to abuse them further, they don't walk back when you exit the area.. go past them and they often won't even move.. not that one normally needs help with them anyways, even with their rather high attack accuracy.

pretty basic/obvious things but just thought I'd throw that out. anyone got tips for a level 10 FOmarl to take the forest dragon solo? And a 7 hunter after that? Heh.