PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearl worth it?

Neo159753123
Aug 16, 2003, 01:39 PM
I just started one since I never tried that class before and just wanted to know if it was worth it. Any suggestions or advice.

thx.
(skyly)

VioletSkye
Aug 16, 2003, 01:41 PM
I love mine. She totally rocks. She may not hit like a Hucast but you can get her techs up to level 20 and that comes in handy.

Neo159753123
Aug 16, 2003, 01:45 PM
thx.

polishedweasel
Aug 16, 2003, 02:08 PM
Yes, they do rock quite hard.

umbrella
Aug 16, 2003, 03:32 PM
of course... Hunewearl will destory anything in your path, whilst looking good at it!
so WATAH!

Synch
Aug 19, 2003, 06:59 AM
HUnewearls are pretty cool chars, I would have to say that I think it's worth it to spend time on building one up, as they are very handy ladies to have on the battle field. Percerveer with it for a while then see if you want to change.

rena-ko
Aug 19, 2003, 10:00 AM
they come with shifta/deband AND jellen zalure, can use most of the weapons, can use not just lvl 15 but up to lvl 20-techs and have TP recovery.

they're the most versatile chara in the whole game - being hunter, being support-force and if its needed also ranger.

bordering
Aug 19, 2003, 10:11 AM
they're good if you tend to solo a lot or don't play with a FO often. any char is good, really. but HUnes are second best for soloing and good for ghetto FOing.

the disadvantages are the slow stat growth (hope you have a mag with a LOT of dex on it) and the all around growth potential makes her much weaker than say, a HUcasel in a party with a FO with access to level 30 j/z, s/d. but really, that's kinda nitpicking. any char can be good if played well.

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 12:05 PM
Hunes rock when you can use them like a FO for certain bosses like Normal DF and De Rol Le.

SundryKnives
Aug 19, 2003, 12:42 PM
Huns can bring a lot of hurt to the battle field. Very nice since you can still build it as a support character and it will still dish out damage. They can have strong techs and still be strong Melee. I use a Hun with a lv200 Mind Rati, +24 Rainbow Baton, lv 20 resta s/d anti. Its nice to equip them with a slicer so you can attack from long range while casting powerful techs. Even if the baddies get in yo face you can still go toe-to-toe since they are strong with blades.

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 03:19 PM
I equipped mine with a Delsaber's Buster and Shield of Delsaber and she does decent damage (around 350)to almost anything at 85.

Kanore
Aug 19, 2003, 03:20 PM
Don't be surprised if the male Forces only support you and not the two other players in the game. >_>

j/k.

Miller
Aug 19, 2003, 04:54 PM
Yes a jack of all trade madter of none

I have just remade my V1 HUnewearl Nei due to death of my other chars from an evil greater then dark falz (sister)

TyroneBiggums
Aug 20, 2003, 01:13 AM
i played with a humar for awhile, got him up to lvl 31 then quit so i could build up my fomar... after awhile i created a hunewearl and they r way sicker than humars... they can use the same weapons, have better techs and u get to peep their ass the whole time... plus if u set the proportion all the way to the top and all the way to the left she is flossing DDs ... word

Nai_Calus
Aug 20, 2003, 01:40 AM
On 2003-08-19 23:13, TyroneBiggums wrote:
i played with a humar for awhile, got him up to lvl 31 then quit so i could build up my fomar... after awhile i created a hunewearl and they r way sicker than humars... they can use the same weapons, have better techs and u get to peep their ass the whole time... plus if u set the proportion all the way to the top and all the way to the left she is flossing DDs ... word

People like you are why I am ashamed to be a member of the human race and would much rather be something else. If I could upload myself to my computer, I swear to god I would. X_x;

As for the topic, go for it. I just can't get into them, I prefer being a Force and doing Ghetto Huntering(And FOmars look better than HUnnys to me anyways) to being a Hunter and doing ghetto FOing, but they're nice characters stat-wise. I just like da males better. *shrug*

Kent
Aug 20, 2003, 06:41 AM
HUnewearls and FOmars are the most versatile characters in the game, as well as self-sufficient.

If the reasons why aren't obvious, you don't need to be playing PSO.

SubstanceD
Aug 21, 2003, 02:11 PM
I agree with the vast majority out there, Hunewearls do Rock. I usually tend to avoid them since almost everyone uses one ( because they are so versatile and strong ) however shortly before I gave up playing PSO I created a Hunewearl and I did have fun playing as her.

Stat wise she is pretty much a good all rounder although Defence is really, realy high ( it's either the highest out all the Hunters or the 2nd highest ).

She learns most techs up to lv.20 and while I don't really see the point in a Hunter using offensive techs her support techs ( shifta, deband, jellen, zailure, resta, etc ) do make her a usefull addition to any team ( especially one without a force ) and more importantly if you are solo offline player then you have a character who is 100% self suffcient,lv. 20 shifta, deband, zailre and jellen makes her the most powerful solo offline Hunter in the game.

Last but not least she is feamle and as such she benefits from having superior attack animations then her male counterparts ( ie. you might not notice it immediatly but she is faster with certain weapons, especially swords ).

Not my first choice for a character but all the ame not a bad choice either.

Ghaleon
Aug 21, 2003, 03:48 PM
yeah i started mine just the other day and i love her

Ranger_Larry
Aug 21, 2003, 05:27 PM
Don't forget about the RAmarl.......they are the other versatile character. (besides HUnewearl and FOmar.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-08-21 15:27 ]</font>

Lede
Aug 21, 2003, 10:53 PM
Hunes serve more then just being eye candy, sure they look "Hot" to some people and that's a bit of a plus to most people *cough* Hentai fans *cough* but umm... they may not be power houses like hucast but they dam sure wont lack in any department, i have a few hunes and never was dissapointed not even once, i thought about atp but 20 shifta/zalue easil fixes that prob, IMO shes quite possibly the best overall Hunter hands down, alone and in teams.

NKOTB
Aug 21, 2003, 11:36 PM
I just wanted to say that I love my HUnewearl more than anyone here!
SANDIMASHIGHSCHOOLFOOTBALLROX!!!!

VioletSkye
Aug 21, 2003, 11:38 PM
On 2003-08-21 21:36, NKOTB wrote:
I just wanted to say that I love my HUnewearl more than anyone here!
SANDIMASHIGHSCHOOLFOOTBALLROX!!!!

LOL Bill and Ted rock!!!

Nai_Calus
Aug 22, 2003, 02:54 AM
On 2003-08-21 20:53, Lede wrote:
Hunes serve more then just being eye candy, sure they look "Hot" to some people and that's a bit of a plus to most people *cough* Hentai fans *cough* but umm... they may not be power houses like hucast but they dam sure wont lack in any department, i have a few hunes and never was dissapointed not even once, i thought about atp but 20 shifta/zalue easil fixes that prob, IMO shes quite possibly the best overall Hunter hands down, alone and in teams.

I disagree. While solo, yes, she most likely -is- the best Hunter, in a team with a good support Force, and assuming competencey on the part of the person playing the Hunter, she'll be the worst Hunter, with the second worst ATA and the worst ATP of the Hunter class. On her own, she's awesome, but she gains relatively little from a good support FO. IMO, with a competent player behind them and a good support FO on the team, the HUmar and HUcaseal are the best, possessing the second and third best ATP of the HU class, and the second and first best ATA to back up that power. With say, L28 S/D/J/Z, a HUnewearl will not become as godly as a HUmar or HUcaseal, because she still has the lowest ATP of the HU class, and her ATA isn't as good. A HUcast will be even godlier than a HUmar ATP-wise with S/D/J/Z, but his ATA is drek. So IMO, a HUmar or HUcaseal played well in a team with a good support FO will bring the most to the table. In a team with a bad FO, or no FO at all, the HUnewearl does indeed have her ability to do ghetto FOing... But then again, with other classes of Hunter on the team, she'd still wind up being the worst. X_x

Lede
Aug 22, 2003, 04:30 AM
You obivously have not seen or used a hune then, just becuase she has weaker atp does not mean she will lack, HUcast have the most horrible atp out of the hunter class but they have ATP.

You misunderstood tho, when i said alone or in teams it meant she served well as in the front line AND AS a small force when there is none present, most of the time most forces i see do not support well, so instead of getting mad about it you do it your self, she may have bad atp but it's not so bad to wear its noticable, all hunters with forces on the team will do really well, hune included shes not the worst for teams but shes not the best either, you have to fully understand a hune before you can judge one.

Lede
Aug 22, 2003, 04:32 AM
Err i meant Hucast have Horrible ATA.....sorry.

Moonlight
Aug 22, 2003, 04:39 AM
Firstly, we're badass looking

Secondly, as stated previously, level 20 Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure

Downfalls? Worst ATA out of all the Hunters, and physically the weakest. If you're a fighter but want Tech backup, HUnes are pretty good (FOmars are the antithesis; primarily Tech with a bit of fighting)

One of the two or three best character types for offline and solo. If your HUnewearl can survive a single hit, then you can beat them. Doesn't matter if it's Falz or Flow

*Took down Ultimate Olga solo, getting dropped to 12hp and carefully avoiding his Pilla attack* (oO )

Lede
Aug 22, 2003, 04:45 AM
I do not know if you read my post or not but i clearly stated hucast have Worst hunter ATA not hunes, there ata is bad yes but hucast is much worse if not slighlty, and if i know most pro hunters like i do they will raise that ata high.

Hucast max ata 191
hunewreal max ata 199, 8 ata for a hunter thats quite a bit unlike a ranger.

id say only bad hing about hunes is yes lowest ata and lowest none force HP, never had any problems tho.

Moonlight
Aug 22, 2003, 04:55 AM
Actually, I didn't read your post, I simply replied with my thoughts on the topic

Natural growth on a HUcast is faster than a HUnewearl's

If you look at a new HUne and a new HUcast, you'll see that HUcast starts with 1 point higher in ATA

If you were to level to 200 and not equip ANY armor or items, natural ATA would be 147 for HUnewearl and 158 for HUcast

The MAX ATA is with Mag I believe. So in a way, we're both right and both wrong *Shrugs*

Lede
Aug 22, 2003, 05:00 AM
Yes i am sure every hucast and hune will play threw areas with NO dex on there mag and NO arm units what so ever. there natual growth is close to the same wether his is slightly higher makes no diffrence, as most ppl max out there ata asap, whice states hers is higher. im awarre of there growths, but overall hers is indeed higher unless lik yu said yea level 1 where his is 1 ata higher......

TyroneBiggums
Aug 22, 2003, 07:00 AM
On 2003-08-19 23:40, Ian-KunX wrote:

People like you are why I am ashamed to be a member of the human race and would much rather be something else. If I could upload myself to my computer, I swear to god I would. X_x;

As for the topic, go for it. I just can't get into them, I prefer being a Force and doing Ghetto Huntering(And FOmars look better than HUnnys to me anyways) to being a Hunter and doing ghetto FOing, but they're nice characters stat-wise. I just like da males better. *shrug*

dont get mad at me u said urself u dont even like the female characters & mine would serve ur fomar up in a battle anywayz

TyroneBiggums
Aug 22, 2003, 07:31 AM
On 2003-08-21 20:53, Lede wrote:
Hunes serve more then just being eye candy, sure they look "Hot" to some people and that's a bit of a plus to most people *cough* Hentai fans *cough*

thats funny

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 07:39 AM
sure they look "Hot"

Uh huh, you got that right!

Dragon_Ash
Aug 22, 2003, 08:03 AM
They sure are cute though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:18 AM
[quote]They sure are cute though[quote] Uh huh, you got that right!

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:19 AM
They sure are cute though Uh huh, you got that right!

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:23 AM
I don't mind that you think a HUnewearl is hot, it's just when you find people attractive only for their boobs or ass is when it bugs me. I absolutely HATE people who think women are only things with boobs and asses and are only there to google at. It makes me sick.

This is directed at the person who said that stuff about the DD boobs and such.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:26 AM
I don't mind that you think a HUnewearl is hot, it's just when you find people attractive only for their boobs or ass is when it bugs me. I absolutely HATE people who think women are only things with boobs and asses and are only there to google at. It makes me sick. No no no I don't mean that at all... making a Hunewearls boobs too big makes her look totally stupid anyway...

lil_devil
Aug 22, 2003, 08:27 AM
HUnewerals are my favourite class,I have three,lil Devil,my favourite,lil Lily,lil Devil's daughter,and momoiro_haru,who doesn't have much of a backstory. I try to make them look cute,not hot. I don't want pervs following me when I go online.

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:29 AM
I didn't mean you, I meant that Biggums guy. I'm not gay or anything, but I don't find big boobs attractive. I mean, I don't find women attractive only because they have big boobs or a nice ass. It doesn't matter in the least bit.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:33 AM
I don't find big boobs attractive Do you mean big or HUGE ? I still think HUnewearls are hot though...

Kanore
Aug 22, 2003, 08:36 AM
If you think HUnewearls are hot, then it's cool.

If you make HUnewearls just to get private hentai, that's not cool. :

BTW Lede, it's HUnewearl, not HUnewreal.

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:37 AM
I don't like it too much when they are all up in your face. Especially fake boobs. There is no point. Also, I don't care if a girl has no boobs, it doesn't make her any less attractive. IMO I don't think a person's beauty is decided by her looks.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:41 AM
I don't like it too much when they are all up in your face. Especially fake boobs. There is no point. Also, I don't care if a girl has no boobs, it doesn't make her any less attractive. IMO I don't think a person's beauty is decided by her looks. I agree, I think... But I also think women with kind of big boobs, but any bigger... you agree, right?

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:42 AM
Yeah, I don't mean that people with boobs revolt me, it's just that when they are A) HUGE and B) They flaunt them.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:44 AM
I guess... but do you think they're hot or not?

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:47 AM
I think they are the best looking characters, but there's one thing I hate about HUnewearls - The costumes. Most of them make her look like a hooker. Which makes it almost impossible to give her decent clothes.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:50 AM
some of them are ok... I like RAmarl

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:54 AM
I've never played as a RAmarl. I'll look into that and see what costumes and talents she has.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 08:56 AM
Oh, I like her stats and stuff, but also she has good (non prostitute) clothes. She's good - be one!! Kinda hot too...

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 08:59 AM
I like the non-prostitute part. That's the main reason I don't want to go online, I heard about all of the pervs on there. Eh, once I get a BBA I'll just stay clear of Vega and I should be ok.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 09:02 AM
really, what do they do? I can't go online...

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 09:04 AM
I heard that there are pervs that follow around all of the HUnes even though they know half of them are guys. -_-;; That is sad.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 09:07 AM
very sad... send me a message and we can continue our conversation, it'll be easier that way...

Kanore
Aug 22, 2003, 05:10 PM
On 2003-08-22 07:04, PalRappy wrote:
I heard that there are pervs that follow around all of the HUnes even though they know half of them are guys. -_-;; That is sad.

That's just Vega...

Lede
Aug 22, 2003, 11:40 PM
I really do not understand why you people consider that a problem unless you are concerd with your self, it would be really stupid for anyone to not pick a class just becuase they think they look like a hooker, prostitute etc just like for smone picking her for that reason, this is just a game people, remember that, the white outfit as well as he pink one makes er somewha look like a soldier, but all that makes about as much sense as not pickin hucasel just becuase she has Clevage.

Aicunia
Aug 23, 2003, 04:41 AM
makes about as much sense as not pickin hucasel just becuase she has Clevage. thats a good thing