PDA

View Full Version : i r fanboy

Aurra
Aug 16, 2003, 06:45 PM
Are there any weapons or items in PSO that you love unconditionally, despite their possible crappiness in battle or something? I always have and always will love Lavis Cannon, Heaven Punisher, Sonic Knuckle, Twin Chakram, and Angel's Wing mag no matter what O_o I constantly make people go "wtf?" by actually using my Sonic Knuckle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VolOpt2003
Aug 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
i will always love imperial pick & last survivor!

Blood-Rayne
Aug 16, 2003, 06:59 PM
the Rose pedals... can never remember their name... are pretty cool even though they have absolutly no ATP or ATA... Elysion is cool... Double Cannon... Cross Scar... Sange and Yasha... the Orotiagito and Agitos... Sealed and Tsumikiri-J Swords, Crazy tune... Dark Weapons... Inferno and NUG bazooka... Yatsuminkov Series... Dragon Slayer... Heaven Punisher... Holy ray [bullets]. i can go on but my mind is blank http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VolOpt2003
Aug 16, 2003, 07:03 PM
i like holy ray too

Orange_Coconut
Aug 16, 2003, 07:15 PM
I like my Caduceus for my Force, I thought it looked so cool whenever I swung it around (keep in mind I didn't know much about FOnewearls attacking nor attacking with staffs). I liked to see the feathers fly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LoreSeeker
Aug 16, 2003, 07:49 PM
I love the Yas 3k. Actually, I love the entire Yas series. They all look so cool...

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 16, 2003, 09:27 PM
I liked my Yamato just for the fact that it looks like duel pirate swords to me... I'll miss them...

Corey
Aug 17, 2003, 12:47 AM
Dark Flow.It's crap though unless your level 100 in Norm-Vhard.It's just that Special is just so cool.

Auracom
Aug 17, 2003, 01:10 AM
Slicer of Assassin hehehe thats great looken wep... among others Battle Verge, Broniac... uhm Flowen's Sheild is really sweet looking also. Ah and I can't forget my favourite rifle... the Visk.

TR3NT
Aug 17, 2003, 01:52 AM
Angel Harp and Rappy's Fan. Feathers fly! I had all my friends in Multi equip those. Like a pillow fight. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Obscenity
Aug 17, 2003, 01:57 AM
Chameleon Scythe and Striker of Chao. I love the way the chameleon's tongue sticks out when you swing it. And the Striker of Chao just sounds really funny.

joluh
Aug 17, 2003, 04:16 AM
last survivor, talis, mahu, branch of pakupaku, nidra, sato, angel harp and yamato

Zarana
Aug 17, 2003, 04:55 AM
Hmm, I've liked the Soma Mag, Red Partisan and Red Mechgun since the dawn of time. But the one thing I'm truly unique in my love for is the Windmill. If they ever release the next set of Challenges, I'll make Celly's Windmill on the first night.

Daneaus
Aug 17, 2003, 11:31 AM
I like the way the Visk looks in GC... its crap... but cool... oh and the Varista... I love the new look... it looks like it would cause more damage than it does... I like Gassassins blades too... so cool how they gold up when not in use and fold out when in use... I used to stand there till enemies got in range just to watch them slowly pop up before I caused lots and lots of death...

Newbie100
Aug 17, 2003, 08:31 PM
I liked the combined delsaber shield and buster. Even though its really not that good it still looks cool and of all the weapons I have it does the most damage.

Nai_Calus
Aug 18, 2003, 01:19 AM
Rati. ^_^
Let me tell you a little story about my precious Fluffy.
Now, when I created my first character and went down to Ragol for the first time, and got my first look at Fluffy, my immediate reactions were, in order, "What the fuck is that?" and "Ewwww, it's -pink-!"(Fluffy is actually purple, but the purple Mag looks hot pink) I didn't like Fluffy at first. He clashed horribly with Ian-Kun X, and he was, well, hot pink. The Varuna was kind of cute, though, and I started liking him a little more, and he got more useful as well. Then the trouble started when he turned into a Rudra. Rudras are about as unmanly a thing as you can possibly imagine. Pastel pink all over and they look like sakura petals. Eww. I levelled Fluffy very quickly at that point. And then he turned into a Kama. BLECH. I did not like my Kama. It was very, very hideous. Poor Fluffy. By that time I'd gotten somewhat attached to the poor ugly bastard, so I set about asking my friends who play this game what I could evolve him into. Turns out that with careful managing of the stats from where they were, I could turn my fugly Kama into my class, sex and section ID's rare Mag. So I set about figuring out what I needed to do, carefully raising the stats and micromanaging them. I beat Normal Mode whilst doing this, and had to sit through looking at the even more ugly Apsaras Fluffy had become when his MIND passed his DEX during the ending credits. I kept raising him all through Forest and Caves... And then, right outside the teleporter to Hard De Rol Le, I gave him that last Antidote to raise his DEX that one final level to 100... And then he turned into a sexy, wonderful Rati, and all was right with the world. I love Rati. *hugs Fluffy*

Soma are neat looking, too, as well as Garuda...

As for weapons, the Rappy's Fan is rather cool. Feathers are fun. ^^ The Elysion looks pretty darn cool... Demolition Comet is nice and spiky... The Red Partisan will always have a special place in my heart, since it was Ian-Kun X's first truly useful rare melee weapon. Hildebear's Cane is just cute. ^^

I like my Guard Wave, too. It pwns and the little blue circle thingie isn't too annoying. I like the Divinity Barrier because it looks cool when you block.

Did I mention my undying love for Rati?

Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003, 01:22 AM
Uhmm.. Ian-kun.. I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but when you talk like that about a piece of machinery, you really sound like Elly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nai_Calus
Aug 18, 2003, 02:21 AM
On 2003-08-17 23:22, Fanatic wrote:
Uhmm.. Ian-kun.. I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but when you talk like that about a piece of machinery, you really sound like Elly :wink:

I do -not-. ;_;

And Fluffy's not just some piece of machinery. ;_; Maybe he is to you, but to me he's human. ;_; *hugs Fluffy protectively*

Fluffy. ^_^

Neoluke12
Aug 18, 2003, 04:19 AM
I like the summit moon as its the best wep I have!!!! muwhwawhawhaw yes it is 11 star!!!

Dbc
Aug 18, 2003, 04:38 AM
I like the look of the visk and the guld milla