PDA

View Full Version : MAG locking??

Holocaust
Mar 25, 2001, 02:57 PM
I know its been posted time and time again. However I missed those posts. Im just wondering how to lock a shape, and can only 3rd level MAGs be locked? I would like to lock 2nd level MAGs (VAYU, MARUTAH & TAPAS).

Thanx in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Coxy
Mar 25, 2001, 03:06 PM
u can lock a lvl 2 mag, but it takes time. if u get the def rating over 45 then the mag wont evolve. all u gotta do is feed it something which raises def and whatever else then feed it something that keeps def the same but lowers the other stats 2 keep them from going up a lvl.

Holocaust
Mar 25, 2001, 04:45 PM
Thanks, gonna get to work on that today.

Cliftonium
Mar 28, 2001, 11:02 PM
Hi there-

First off, I don't think there's any way to get a type-2 mag (Vayu, Marutah, etc.) to DEF-45 before it evolves into type-3 mags (Varaha, Bhirava, etc.)

I also hate to break this to ya, but the DEF-45 rule does *not* let you lock the mag's shape. I have two mags with DEF50, and if I give it to other players, they can change it's shape. This really sucks, because I now have an apsaras, and a Naraka that never get fed because I don't want them to change back. What makes this bad, is that if I use these mags when I beat DF offline, they lose 5%sync every time I kill DF.

I guess the *true* way to lock a mag's shape, and make it as useful as possible, is to get it to lv195, give it to the character whom you wish to use to evolve it, and then have them get it to lv196. You have a few levels to play with, and when you get it to lv199, just feed it alternating things that cancel each other out (for example, with a Varaha mag, you can alternate dimate/difluids, and it will increase sync, but not PWR or MIND significantly (each dimate/difluid pair raises PWR/MIND by 1) cause once it hits lv200, it'll change back to your type of mag.

I wish there were SOME way to lock lv-2 mags though, I love the Suryas that an online friend gave me. =)

-= Cliftonium =-

Nea/HUnewearl/Redria
Nezumi/HUnewearl/Skyly