PDA

View Full Version : Darn...School's about to start soon..goodbye online, see you

gamerdell7
Aug 17, 2003, 12:52 AM
Darn you school!!
Summer is ending now, I must cancel my Hunters licence..

I sure wish I met more people tho.

Although I did get over 120 guild cards during my stay.(deleted most of them, cause i dont know most of them, lol).

Darn school....
Well, I guess Ill be on sometime next year.

satoshi1
Aug 17, 2003, 01:41 AM
Why can't you go online during the school year?? I'm keeping my HL through out school. School can't stop me from going online (my parents can, though..), nor should it stop you.. Unless your parents put this in place.. then that sucks...

MasterJoel
Aug 17, 2003, 02:53 AM
wow... i have been back to school for 5 weeks already... i'm guessing why grammar is so poor among the kiddies: they ain't be doin' no learnin'! go back to school! play pso! it improves your typing skills, hehe.

polishedweasel
Aug 17, 2003, 05:39 AM
I graduated....no more school for me, but I feel the effects of it at work. I have to pick up the slack for the kids that have to go back to school..I finally get my 40 hour weeks. YES!!!! Now, I'm gonna be makin the serious coins!

Nazo
Aug 17, 2003, 05:49 AM
Ugh, Dell, ur with me. I start tom! X_x... Hopefully its not a complete hell. I have PE first thing in the mornin'! Ah!

Atax
Aug 17, 2003, 08:55 AM
W00T!!! No more pre-teens running rampant on the servers during the day! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
Aug 17, 2003, 09:06 AM
I start sept 6th, or somewhere around there. i dont have to say bye to Online at all.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2003, 09:09 AM
i dont start untill the 22nd and i said bye to online awhile ago

shifter
Aug 17, 2003, 11:39 AM
i go back next wensday. thankfully i wont be stopping for school (on weekends). i feel all of ur pain for those who have to stop for the school year, iv been offline all summer and have hated every minute of it.

gamerdell7
Aug 17, 2003, 04:54 PM
Unless I can persuade my parents to letting me go online.As soon as school starts, I will have to get some pretty darn good grades if my parents(mostly just mom) will let me use her credit card.

Rep0
Aug 17, 2003, 06:27 PM
Just show your parents that you are able to get your work doen, and only play games in your spare time, and they shouldn't have a problem with letting you still play.

Para
Aug 17, 2003, 06:38 PM
I still got a few weeks off.

MasterJoel
Aug 18, 2003, 03:35 AM
well, the problem with middle and high school was that it was a chore... but culinary school... nothing but pure learning and entertainment. but sooo tiring. when i get out of school for the day, all i really want to do is turn on my pso, or maybe eat some more. erm, maybe ferret playtime. must get my college edumacation! must eat more balontines!

and about your mom's credit card? why don't you open up a bank account with YOUR money, and get a check/debit card with a li'l visa or mastercard emblem on it. you can pay pso yourself.

polishedweasel
Aug 18, 2003, 04:43 AM
On 2003-08-18 01:35, MasterJoel wrote:
well, the problem with middle and high school was that it was a chore... but culinary school... nothing but pure learning and entertainment. but sooo tiring. when i get out of school for the day, all i really want to do is turn on my pso, or maybe eat some more. erm, maybe ferret playtime. must get my college edumacation! must eat more balontines!

and about your mom's credit card? why don't you open up a bank account with YOUR money, and get a check/debit card with a li'l visa or mastercard emblem on it. you can pay pso yourself.

Wow..I thought that culinary stuff was just an internet alias...cool. I'm going into the ARMY, but you knew that already. And I think everyone should have a bank account from the time they turn 16. I did.

FinalHell
Aug 18, 2003, 04:00 PM
Only Problem is Homework. Hate it. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. If there was a cure for Homework, i would buy it even if it was worth $1,000,000.

tiltnkirby26
Aug 18, 2003, 05:46 PM
One more week and I have to go back to school...I really don't want to go but I'll be able to feed my mags as I do my homework..............damn.........homework....... ...

Dangerous55
Aug 18, 2003, 05:58 PM
On 2003-08-18 14:00, FinalHell wrote:
Only Problem is Homework. Hate it. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. If there was a cure for Homework, i would buy it even if it was worth $1,000,000.

Dont do it.

Ill expect my money by a week.

Sedyne
Aug 18, 2003, 06:25 PM
PSO for most people seems to be a much bigger distraction than anything else. It seems to take over your school work.

For the paretns that do take it away, seriously, it's better for you guys. my mom doesn't take it away, but im shoving hub in my room in my closet so that only my comps hooked to the net, that way games won't distract me as easily. + it's junior year, gotta work like a bitch.

Noone
Aug 19, 2003, 08:58 AM
Worst part is if you get homework over summer...