PDA

View Full Version : Soul stealing

M3-TriadVisitor
Aug 17, 2003, 03:03 PM
Whenever my friend and I play against Olga on hard or very hard, he usually steals your soul like DF but it's a little different when he steals it. So, whenever you attack him with your soul gone (you'll know because your outfit will be white) Is there any possibly guarantee that it won't last more than 15 minutes or more? This happens all the time and so we wait until we can get back one of our souls. And when we do get it back, he just steals the other person's soul immediately after the first.

This is very frustrating for us, so we usually just quit right in the middle of the fight since it takes so long. Some of you may say that 15 minutes isn't a lot, and it isn't. But it feels like 15 minutes since you're always running away from his attacks. Even sometimes when his has my soul, for instance, I purposely die from his attacks, but then he just steals my friend's soul. I remember one time we had a battle that went for almost an hour until we finally just quit. Anyone have any tips for this?

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 03:08 PM
This move is called Transfer, and Olga Flow turns a character into Heathcliff Flowen.

To damage him, you must use a different elemental attack, and it's random everytime he does it.

M3-TriadVisitor
Aug 17, 2003, 03:13 PM
Well,.........that explains a lot...........

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 03:19 PM
It does, seeing as if you know what element to use, He'll return your soul back much faster, seeing as you need to deal a certain amount of damage for him to return it.

I sense a bit of sarcasm, in that last remark.

vegeta000110
Aug 17, 2003, 07:26 PM
So that white fog type attack that changes his tech weakness every time he uses it is the soul transfer attack?

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 07:35 PM
It's whenever he turns you into Flowen, and is glowing orange, I believe.

vegeta000110
Aug 17, 2003, 07:37 PM
I was just wondering because I've never seen that. Just white fog that changes his weakness.

Kanore
Aug 17, 2003, 08:17 PM
A bit off topic, but wouldn't it be great to combine Spirit Garment and the Parasitic Gene 'Flow' to create that orange glow that OF gives you before you turn into Flowen? Just another idea... maybe, a really strong Level 200 Armor or something.

mimicr
Aug 18, 2003, 08:34 AM
So, Olga, turns you into Flowen? Then you have to use a certain element on him? I have never seen this in, like, the ten times I faught him.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 18, 2003, 09:52 AM
Well he starts using it in either hard mode or very hard.