PDA

View Full Version : Dark Flow/DNA questions n_n

PrettyLady
Aug 17, 2003, 04:58 PM
Ive got a question about the dark flow/dna. One, how do you get the DNA? Ive heard many ways, but ive heard the most popular rumor to be "beat Olga Flow with a Red weapon". Is this true? Another question about the Dark Flow. Will i look like a duper carrying it around in online mode? Becasue, thats my worst fear of being online, looking like a duper. Becasue, well, i dont like dupers, and i dont like cheaters, and i sure as hell dont want to look like one. So yeah, because my friend gave one to me, she got it off a dandy trade. And my last question, which is kinda broad, which applies for any weapon is, is it possible to have a weapon with 90/0/90/0/90? I mean, the Native and Machine 90%s are normal, but the 90% hit? Is that right? And, if it isnt, does that mean my Dark flow is hacked?
Thank you n_n
-Pretty Lady, girl with the Hucast =)

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 04:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Edit: Hmm. Now that I think about it, You have to create the Dark Flow from a regular sword, so 90% hit isn't impossible, though it does sound a bit hacked. I wouldn't trust a Dark Flow anyway, noone is really sure about the DNA, so most of the Dark Flows are just dupes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-08-17 15:02 ]</font>

PrettyLady
Aug 17, 2003, 05:05 PM
Aha! Thank you! Now at least i know thats NOT the way to get the DNA. So what you mean is that all the damned Dark Flows out there are hacked? Becasue only one person has found it legit? Eww....Dark Flow is not so cool anymore...
And also, do you think its hacked too? I mean, 90% hit?! Good lord...
Thank you! n_n
-Pretty Lady, Girl with the Hucast

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 05:07 PM
It's safe to say that 99, if not all DNA related items are because of duped DNA, and are not legit.

But it's all how you want to play the game. Play however you want, as long as it makes you happy, and your having fun, eh?

PrettyLady
Aug 17, 2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah, your right Bit =) but, i wanna play the game the only good way for me, Legit, and not cheating. Thats how i see it, itll last so muych longer for me if i dont cheat, because, if you get all the weapons off of dupers, whats there to strive for then? Surely no rares or good weapons.
Thanks Bit, i was wondering whether it was hacked or not, or wether it was duped, i just needed a smart persons opinion n_n
Well, Thanks again Bit, and see ya around!
-Pretty Lady, girl with the Hucast

angelknight
Aug 17, 2003, 07:10 PM
Ok... a little off topic... I've heard you can get Parasitic Gene "Flow" off of Vhard Olga Flow, not just Ultimate. Is this true? I'm a straight up Legit player, and don't want to trust untrue info - I know of someone who says he got his Flow DNA off of Vhard Olga. Just wondering...

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 07:13 PM
Now, ST hasn't really released any information about the DNA, so all the drop charts are just Question Marks.

Now, we'll see it from a logical side. Would they make him drop an item that has the effect on weapons that it does, Not on Ultimate?

I think it's Ultimate Only, personally.

vegeta000110
Aug 17, 2003, 07:21 PM
If you think about it, certain other parts/dna, like Rappy's wing , could be found by killing others of that specie (Al, El, Pal, Love Rappies) because it doesn't specify Rag Rappy's Wing or something to that extent. Plus, it could be possible to find the DNA in VH but it is probably next to impossible if you can't easily find it in Ult.

Soukosa
Aug 17, 2003, 09:00 PM
According the rare drop table file I have, Falz and Olga don't have any set rares until Ult.

Shin_Arishima
Aug 17, 2003, 09:23 PM
Well, at one point, someone did get the DNA. That's a fact. That's how we found out about the Dark Flow. Someone got the DNA, and fused it with a Sword to create the almighty weapon. That means that we can probably get it. Then again, it may have been removed from the American version. Who knows. But I'd like to think that if you get lucky, Flow will drop the DNA.

Note. That is a BIG if.

But I'd like to think it's possible.

And don't worry about looking like a duper. Play the game how you want, and if you've got a legit Dark Flow, then all the power to you. You've got a rare-as-hell weapon and you have it the right way. You are officially a GOD.

So go for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shin_Arishima on 2003-08-17 19:25 ]</font>

LoreSeeker
Aug 17, 2003, 09:46 PM
Dupers don't use Dark Flow, they use Tsumis. And also, nobody would be able to tell if you have 90% on hit anyway, so don't worry about it. If anything, you'll actually look like a unique HU.

PrettyLady
Aug 18, 2003, 09:28 AM
Meh, sorry, i already got rid of it...=
But hey, i dunno, im all legit, and i just feel kinda crappy using something that everyone cheats to dupilcate and use. AND yes, EVERYON uses J-Swords, th cheap peices of craps. Man, i hate those thngs. ANd i especially hate when level 45s waltz into my battle games with those things.
Oh yes, this is off topic, but I HATE CRYBABIES!!!
God, i was doing battle yesterday, and this guy named stallion (FOmar) he was right about my level. So we battle eachother, and we cant hit eachother (i was using beserk on my Zanba most of the time, that thing doesnt hit worth a poop though) and then my friend kills him (shes a FO also, a REALLY STRONG one.) So then Stallion blames this on me, calls me a "Maxer" and a "n00b" This, i had to laugh hystericaly at. n00b? What the hell? Is that insulting? Its certianly not insulting to anyone who has a life. Thats for sure. So he runs out of the game, crying is dumb ass off.
Im sorry, n_n, im just fed up with crybabies blaming their problems on the common cliche that has become of this game, cheating. Thats why im out here, 100% Legit, making a small difference.
n_n Thanks for reading my rant everyone!
Well, thanks for all the Dark Flow information!
-Pretty Lady, girl with the HUcast!