PDA

View Full Version : Force Weapons

joluh
Aug 17, 2003, 06:16 PM
Well i was wondering which weapons are good for a Force, i know almost all of them but i'm not sure which one is the best or at least good, right now i have a Branch of Paku Paku and a Laconinomuin or something like that x_x', right now i can't use the branch so it's that a good weapon for a force!?!? and btw where do you get the ID Cards!?!?

thanks

EDIT: i forgot, i'm a FOnewm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-08-17 16:17 ]</font>

Dbc
Aug 17, 2003, 06:20 PM
I would say summit moon, magical piece, the thingy that makes megid penetrate and evil curst

Edit:Penetrating megid weapon is demonic fork

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dbc on 2003-08-17 16:20 ]</font>

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 06:24 PM
ID Cards:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&search=1

Monomate
Aug 17, 2003, 06:42 PM
On 2003-08-17 16:20, Dbc wrote:
I would say summit moon, magical piece, the thingy that makes megid penetrate and evil curst

Edit:Penetrating megid weapon is demonic fork

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dbc on 2003-08-17 16:20 ]</font>

also Psycho Wand makes Megid Penetrate...but that's really too rare to go after...unless you have WAY too much time on your hands...

Nani-chan
Aug 17, 2003, 06:45 PM
no phsycho wand boosts ra- spells.
dark bridge is the one that boosts grants and makes megid penetrate.

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 06:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=472

For a quick review.

Eihwaz
Aug 17, 2003, 11:59 PM
i like using mahu for TP draining and for melee fighting...i use branch of paku paku. although id rather have a C-Sorceror's cane...my friend uses elysion on his fonewm. you definetly need either a talis or mahu.

SpyroDi
Aug 18, 2003, 12:54 AM
I recommend these for tweaked/high level FOnewms:
Sorcerer's Cane,Prophets of Motav,or Psycho Wand

Since,it wouldn't drain as much TP(not Motav)and it would boost techniques that are already boosted for them,so the total that it would go to is about 50% from normal.

I'm not sure about lower leveled FOnewms,I haven't seen many legitimate ones so I can't really tell you about that.

AngelAlys
Aug 18, 2003, 07:40 AM
I'm a completely legit player up to lvl 112 at the mo and I'm still using my fire septer agni because it boosts all fire based spells. I found a Windmill yesterday and thats pretty good for melle... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003, 07:47 AM
I have a legit 107 FOnewm. As for weapon, he has Agni, Dragon & Indra wands, so he can switch around depending on the enemies.
However, it is always worth checking the Hitpoints of the enemies versus the damage you do with and without wand. A FOnewm can get a significant boost to casting speed by not equipping a weapon, so if the damage boost doesn't make you kill faster it isn't worth it.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 18, 2003, 08:34 AM
I think the hildebear's cane is pretty useful since it gives you and MST and DFP boost and Foie is significantly boosted as well