PDA

View Full Version : So many annoying people

Symbios
Aug 17, 2003, 07:03 PM
Im sorry, but I have to say there is a lot of excessive cussing, insults to people being gay, and a lot of people not respecting other peoples' opinions. Im not saying the mods arnt doing their job, as they are busy enough already, but it just really annoys me how many idiots on this forum keep doing their stupid little things where they say "what you just said is gay" or "this is gay" or "you are gay". Its getting repetitive from those little 10 year olds on this forum that dont think before they speak or can think of words that dont sound discriminating. Its getting really stupid, im annoyed by how many idiots keep flaming people without nobody noticing it. Its really stupid, and if I didn't post this, it would just let me walk away from my computer with a bad taste in my mouth. Just stop being so competitive and act like more muturely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Symbios on 2003-08-17 17:03 ]</font>

clance
Aug 17, 2003, 07:22 PM
Yes...Quite...This should be in Rants.

But yea, I agree, there are many kids who think there badass by cussing and saying things like 1337 and < |_| || T etc

They lack intelectual capacity...In other words, Dumb F**ks

sorry bout the smart ass phrase... HAD TO SAY IT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 07:25 PM
Yeah ive been here what a day and ive noticed it!(at least it ain't as bad as GameFAQs)

VolOpt2003
Aug 17, 2003, 07:28 PM
maybe they should get warnins when they say stuff like that .

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 07:33 PM
Somebody should do something about the language also it is pretty appalling

Symbios
Aug 17, 2003, 07:39 PM
On 2003-08-17 17:25, Miller wrote:
(at least it ain't as bad as GameFAQs)

Hell yes it is- You just havent seen the cream of the crap that stay here all day cause they are losers with nothing better to do.

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 07:40 PM
I see so where are the Mods?

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2003, 07:41 PM
o god if i could find the link to that 101 suck forum site i will give u all it...its around here somewhere

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2003, 07:44 PM
muahahahahahaha i found it took about 30 seconds but uhhhh i did it.....I present to you the worst forum ever exsisting

http://www.sucks500.com

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 07:51 PM
This is the sort of thing im talking about id expect this from a 10 year old!

On 2003-08-16 21:13, K9999 wrote:
your HP sucks dick like FOmars. Just use a Sorcer Cane if you want to save TP

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2003, 07:56 PM
isnt sad though that on the internet people have to make forums like the one above

Symbios
Aug 18, 2003, 01:32 AM
Its obvious some people *cough* k9999 *cough* are absolute idiots that just have to flame every single word that coems out of every single persons mouth. People like *cough* k9999 *cough* them should really be issued a extreme warning that they will be banned the next time they do that.

Wewt
Aug 18, 2003, 06:20 AM
I feel like making fun of an idiot. Symbios, you are the idiot for today!

On 2003-08-17 17:03, Symbios wrote:
Im sorry, but I have to say there is a lot of excessive cussing, insults to people being gay, and a lot of people not respecting other peoples' opinions.
You take cussing too seriously. There's nothing wrong with someone shouting a good "FUCK YOU" now and again, you'll start to realise they mean nothing to you, or you can even laugh from it. As for people calling another gay, what of it? It's not like anybody actually takes it seriously...

You know, nobody should respect your opinion. If you can give me one good reason why I should respect your opinion, then I will respect you as a person completely. However, I'm finding it hard for you to possibly come up with an answer, because you can't. Nobody should respect another, unless it's required.

On 2003-08-17 17:39, Symbios wrote:
Hell yes it is- You just havent seen the cream of the crap that stay here all day cause they are losers with nothing better to do.

You have no idea how much I like it when somebody says something like that. You claim that people stay here all day. Well then, how do you know that? You either stay here all day too, which makes you what you just called them, or you actually check up on them. Either way, it makes you just as good as them.

Miller
Aug 18, 2003, 07:27 AM
i dont think "fuck you" or "you gay faggot" is apropriate language for the young people who come here i think there should at least be a language filter.

BTW swearing dont make you cool it just make you look like you have a very limted vocab.

Feist
Aug 18, 2003, 08:26 AM
Most of the swearing I've seen seems to come up in arguments of one character/class versus another character/class. Rather than fight their arguments with reason, alot of arguments just trade flaming, most of it in the form of insulting the other character's appearance. :|

Symbios
Aug 18, 2003, 11:29 AM
Here is one question that someone asked: "HUmar is the most common male character, which is the most common female character?"
The first answer this person gets is: "Your mother"

hmm..very interesting. Since some idiots that talk crap before they even think and say things that have nothing to do with the question and is just plain insulting. Posts like that should be deleted or just ban or boot or do something to the person. THats what im saying. I dont want retards always responding to post with crap talk.

Miller
Aug 18, 2003, 11:39 AM
It should be a ban!!

Not to be disrepcetful or anything but the mods here seem to be worst than the gameFAQs ones (from what i have seen anyway sorry for any offence)

On a lighter note i used your name Symbios for my new Fomar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Symbios
Aug 18, 2003, 12:55 PM
Hmm I was gonna make a HUmar named Symbios cause its skyly name but oh well...

I think they should get a warning every time they do that, and if they say something that really insults someone, they should get a instant ban.

As for what WWWWWWWWWWWWW said, I'm not saying you have to have the same opinion, just dont make fun of it because you dont like my opinion. Its really immature actaully to not respect other peoples' opinions and just cuss their opinions out bacause they suck. The cussing part, its not just a little, some people (some) just cuss even though they can say it nicely anyway, they just have to insult someone. Doesnt matter who, just someone. Also, I just assume they stay here with nothing better to do. Judging by the time between some of their posts, they stay here all day and then go play PSO or something. Oh well, whatever.

BTW swearing dont make you cool it just make you look like you have a very limted vocab.
I agree.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Symbios on 2003-08-18 10:56 ]</font>

Octavian
Aug 18, 2003, 11:11 PM
Only a combined 56 posts between m1ll3r and symbiosis, and, hmm, I've decided I dont like either. Honestly, complaining about people being offensive by offending them is quite childish, you cry bloody murder but then sit there and call everyone an idiot, a ten year old, both, or a loser with no life who is here all day. Not to mention your loose use of the term "retard", I have a cousin who is thirteen but she is at the second grade level because she is slow. Though I'm not offended by your use of the word, if I were one of these more highly fragile people who could be offended by the other things, I would most definately be offended by that. Hypocrisy? I think, yes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octavian on 2003-08-18 21:17 ]</font>

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 01:33 AM
There goes someone again.

Saladwood
Aug 19, 2003, 05:42 PM
everyone stop flaming

LollipopLolita
Aug 19, 2003, 05:45 PM
okay everyone needs to stop flaming. salad is right. i don't mind a little rant to release steam and a little cussing, but it seems like a lot of people these days cannot express themself without cussing. now what's up with that kids?

we're not about to put in a language filter. i would like to think that we can encourage more maturity than that and allow for freedom of expression and not censor. we also have rules explicitly saying what can and cannot be done. and no i'm not going to tolerate deragotory remarks and things like this is gay or that is gay.

now, having said that, the mods here have their own lives too and from time to time, we all get busy. but you can help keep the forums clean and the way you want it to be by reporting problem threads and posters.

please don't think that just because the mods operate quietly, that we're not doing anything. in fact k is and has been banned. we have a system that works and cannot be seen by users.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 15:54 ]</font>

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 19, 2003, 05:50 PM
I'm gonna quot Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, because it's quite appropriate:

"Ah, swearing, beloved crutch of the intellectually deviant."

Saladwood
Aug 19, 2003, 05:57 PM
btw symbios, you do realize you have 2 warnings for the offensive language you have used before...

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-08-19 15:57, Saladwood wrote:
btw symbios, you do realize you have 2 warnings for the offensive language you have used before...

O_O no i dont acutually.

LollipopLolita
Aug 19, 2003, 06:35 PM
well before you start ranting about people making deragotory remarks, watch your own language, because we've caught you 3 times doing it.

Saladwood
Aug 19, 2003, 06:42 PM
I think it's 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-08-19 16:43 ]</font>

Miller
Aug 19, 2003, 08:01 PM
Ok i not that bothered about passive swearing ie "fucking boomas" but when it is directed at a person IE "fuck off u twat" then i dont find it appropriate online, in real life or anywhere else.

Racist(ive saw no rascism here yet.. except against FOmars lol) or homophobic remarks have no place anywhere and i am sick of people even mentioning the word gay, i ask how many of you have met a gay person? gay people are the nicest people in the world and i wish people would just lay off it.

Now i was one of the worst flamers/rascist people on message boards a while back i even had a account called neo nazi on neoseeker but i have grown up alot since then, so if i can change so much people should at least be able to hold back insulting remarks

Annnnnnyway nice one on getting rid of K9999 them sort of people should not be allowed on message boards!

Shattered_weasel
Aug 19, 2003, 10:01 PM
At least it isnt as bad as suck99

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-08-19 20:01, Shattered_weasel wrote:
At least it isnt as bad as suck99

Huh? what does that mean?