PDA

View Full Version : I love the way my Bana spins around like crazy when i'm invi

NeoLon
Aug 17, 2003, 07:04 PM
^_^ it's so funny! r there ne other mags that do that?

MAGMan
Aug 17, 2003, 08:46 PM
I think you might have a glitch,or its just your moving around so much it looks like its spinning.

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 08:47 PM
Nah, It's not a glitch. Some mags spin around when you feed them, and get bonuses from them.

Example, when I enter Dark Falz's arena type area, my Rati normally is floating a bit above where it normally is, and looks as if it's bouncing up and down slightly, then it comes back into place as a Shifta/Deband is set.

MAGMan
Aug 17, 2003, 08:53 PM
Thats what I thought.It couldnt be a glitch.Maybe its because he turned himself invisible.

Lucas2k4
Aug 17, 2003, 09:11 PM
Sato does this.

monkeyfist
Aug 17, 2003, 09:47 PM
the coolest one is ila becuz ila looks like a corkscrew

Steal
Aug 17, 2003, 11:50 PM
i have the weirdest mag known to man. i really dont think anyone hs this cuz i have yet to find it somewhere.... called a Kaitabha and theres 2 of the and they r big and orange(if u no anyone with these or know any info on the pleez tell me)...o0o back on the topic my Kaitabha spins upside down rite before it casts the support spells on me and it also does it when it gets its photon blast.

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:14 AM
Ill give you some info:
Name Kaitabha P.B. Bar Full Invulnerable
P.B. Mylla 1-10 HP Resta
Chart #5 Boss Shifta/Deband
Level 50+ Reverser
Class Type Requirements
Hunter A
POW > DEX > MIND | DEF < 45
Ranger A MIND > POW > DEX | DEF < 45

Ketchup345
Aug 18, 2003, 11:31 AM
Kama also turns 90 degrees backwards (the colored part on bottom) then spins.

Steal
Aug 18, 2003, 01:41 PM
thanx a lot magman....for some reason my mag doesnt cast reverer on me and hes at lv.129 and his stats are 21/51/23/34....is ere mthing wrong with itor is it jst me?

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 01:56 PM
It doesnt just cast reverser ob you at will you have to die I think and then you have to have full MAG power.Im not sure.But you can try,I dont have that kind of MAG.

Stalfos333
Aug 18, 2003, 03:03 PM
Ok, that info is in the guides here. Most, or at least many, mags cast Reverser on death, and they all work the same way.

Reverser doesn't work very often, and it's not something to rely on in any case, just a nice surprise. You do not have to have a full PB bar for it to work, though IQ helps. And maybe synchro, nobody knows.

Nothing's wrong with the mag, the reverser is just rare. So rare, in fact, that people still debate whether the mag "Rukimin" casts it. It's sketchy.

Grimsoar
Aug 18, 2003, 03:33 PM
Nidra spins around when feed. But when it makes me invinsible, it bounces up and down and yellow sparkles surround me.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 18, 2003, 07:57 PM
On 2003-08-18 13:33, Grimsoar wrote:
Nidra spins around when feed. But when it makes me invinsible, it bounces up and down and yellow sparkles surround me.

Errrr... that's what invincibility IS, it's not a Nidra thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Monomate
Aug 18, 2003, 08:03 PM
Sato spins around and its hilarious to watch the little kitty spin around behind you. Ravana spins around as well i believe...Kaitabha...my bro has that one...it's funny!

LadyRedComet
Aug 18, 2003, 08:59 PM
Marica (being the cutest mag in the game) also spins around when casting reverser, shifta/deband, resta, and giving invincibility. I love my Marica (so cute!). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Steal
Aug 19, 2003, 12:54 AM
lol o0o ok i thought my mag was retarted lol. thanks for the help and for the person who had the brother whos got my mag do u or him know of anything to raise his defense, i use antiparalisis but its destroys my syncro....i love when m mag spins its great. my friend has one that looks like a bat(cant remember the name at the moment) but it flaps it wings when its about to do sumthing, its pretty cool.

Spoink018
Aug 19, 2003, 01:05 PM
Madhu also spins around when fed

Steal
Aug 19, 2003, 02:25 PM
hmm..i used to have a madhu but ive never seen it spin when i fed it...its probably just me...it reminds me of a furby hehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steal on 2003-08-19 12:34 ]</font>

Spoink018
Aug 19, 2003, 06:24 PM
madhu reminds you of a furby?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif