PDA

View Full Version : Viridia-Sange and Yasha

Trev
Aug 17, 2003, 10:04 PM
I've gone through the caves on ult. at least 50 times and haven't gotten either Sange from Pan Arms or Yasha from Melqueek. For those of you who have found it, how long did it take? And whats the drop % for them?

Thanks
Trev

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trev on 2003-08-17 20:05 ]</font>

Dbc
Aug 17, 2003, 10:09 PM
the drop rate is incredibly low for those two weapons

Dragon_Ash
Aug 17, 2003, 11:15 PM
I already have a Sange from a Mil lily and I want a Yasha too, but the rarity is too much. It has the same drop rate as a most 11 star rares like the Lavis Cannon and 1975 Agito

Guntz348
Aug 17, 2003, 11:28 PM
I think I've down about 50-60 Ice Spinner quests before I gave up on getting the Yasha. It's an incredibly rare drop, all Malqeeks are so stingy, but if you keep up with it you'll get it eventually. Although it will be a long ways down the road, so plan for a long haul.

LollipopLolita
Aug 17, 2003, 11:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=871

SpyroDi
Aug 18, 2003, 01:01 AM
Don't forget,it's muuuuch easier to find a rare item from a rare enemy,since there is a higher drop rate for rare enemies.

Such as Skyly for example,you get a Sange from a Mil Lily in the caves.

ctrl
Aug 18, 2003, 05:56 AM
you should do SoaB if you want to see much Melqueeks. But they are stingy as hell I tell ya. Good luck

Dragon_Ash
Aug 18, 2003, 08:32 AM
"Melqueek" the name says it all. He's not really that stingy. He gave me a Red Sword, but I don't want to kill millions of indi belras just to get Yasha

Rownan
Aug 18, 2003, 09:10 AM
To get the Sange from the Pan Arms is it necessary to kill it when it is together? If you kill it once it splits you have no chance of finding to drop correct?

It seems like when I kill the Pan Arms whenb it is together it ALWAYS drops something. Maybe it is more likely to drop in a certain instance?

Ketchup345
Aug 18, 2003, 10:37 AM
On 2003-08-18 07:10, Rownan wrote:
To get the Sange from the Pan Arms is it necessary to kill it when it is together? If you kill it once it splits you have no chance of finding to drop correct?

It seems like when I kill the Pan Arms whenb it is together it ALWAYS drops something. Maybe it is more likely to drop in a certain instance?

Hidoom and Migium have different drops than the Pan Arms together, so yes, to get an item from a Pan Arms you have to kill it when it is together.

Trev
Aug 18, 2003, 02:06 PM
I'm also trying to get Agito 1975 from Tallow in forest, and ya i figured it was rare since i've killed like 400 of them and haven't got anything!
Is there any offline quest that has alot of Tallows or Melqueeks?

I also have an ORAN that can get Agito 1975 from Nano Dragons. Is there an offline quest that has alot of Nano encounters?

Thanks
Trev

Ketchup345
Aug 18, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-08-18 12:06, Trev wrote:
I'm also trying to get Agito 1975 from Tallow in forest, and ya i figured it was rare since i've killed like 400 of them and haven't got anything!
Is there any offline quest that has alot of Tallows or Melqueeks?

I also have an ORAN that can get Agito 1975 from Nano Dragons. Is there an offline quest that has alot of Nano encounters?

Thanks
Trev

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=653
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=654
Edit: Gigoboomas = Tollows.
(Sorry Bit, taking your job again.)

And I think it was Bit that was going for the Agito I think from Nano's, he says he killed several hundred I think and still nothing, from what I read you are better off raising a Pinkal to Ultimate Forest and pipe for Pal Rappy's, at least they always drop some type of item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-08-18 14:45 ]</font>

Bit
Aug 18, 2003, 04:42 PM
Whitill also has a decent Agito drop from a Mil Lily, If you have that type of character.