PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode oddities...

JWSonikku
Aug 17, 2003, 10:31 PM
I was playing C-Mode earlier and had no end of trouble. In the first game I played (hosted by me), I could not see any enemies, whilst the other players could. Upon realising this, we comitted suicide and started again. On the second game (also hosted by me), the game froze and hummed loudly just before the 'quest loading' screen. I cacked my pants, thinking 'Uh oh. FSOD-X strikes at last?' Luckily, I just lost all my unequipped items. On the third attempt, someone else hosted and knew that my game was off to a bad start when the first door you walk through in C1 was missing. That wasn't a typo. The door was plain missing. I walked forward more and the 'door' eventually transposed itself smack-bang in the middle of the room. At this point, I gave up.

What happened? Was I just being exceptionally unlucky? Was my X-Box overheating (unlikely, as I played offline afterwards to recover my lost wares and encountered no problems at all) or something else?

--
Sonikku

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 10:32 PM
You may have just been extremely laggy, Or you Xbox has some problems that you should look further into.

HUShadow
Aug 17, 2003, 10:34 PM
...woah...well, it's probably just a small glitch. Maybe don't play chllenge mode for a day or so, then try again. Sorry, I can't be of much help, I can't play online.

BablerMouth
Aug 17, 2003, 10:35 PM
prehap the same reason i'm not going online, Dangerous http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif