PDA

View Full Version : Greatest thing today in C-mode....

klepto
Aug 17, 2003, 10:43 PM
I gathered a couple friends in the lobby to do cmode with me, cuz I really wanted to be a Ra Gou lol. So we set it all up got going, and the very first rappy we see in C1, is an al rappy. I waited for it, but it ddnt drop anything. Just wondering if anyone else has seen rare enemies in C-mode.

Neo_Squall105
Aug 17, 2003, 10:46 PM
Yes, More than once.

BablerMouth
Aug 17, 2003, 10:46 PM
never seen one, but ain't playing c mode alot, my friend hate the challenge, the only thing they wanna do is lvl in hard forest, they are lvl 44 and 47 damnit !

santaslilreaper
Aug 17, 2003, 11:25 PM
i have never seen a rare enemy in cmode but i still am not a ra-gou *arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggg*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raziel_Kai
Aug 18, 2003, 09:11 AM
I've seen already 5 Nar Lillies, 2 Al Rappies and 1 Pofuilly Slime (ya know, the red one).
They don't happen to drop anything really useful (at least none in the Cmode games I've played), but they do give a lot of XPs, so it's worth the try to get a hit in and letting the Force deal with it.
Normally, all Nar Lillies have managed to kill me (HUcast) in one blow if I am at full health, so I don't bother too much with them...

rena-ko
Aug 18, 2003, 09:27 AM
yeah, esp. nar seem very common these days. they're good for a laugh, good for exp, but kinda tricky to kill. you could attempt as a hunter android with a good weapon and some levels gained since the beginning, but yes, let the ranger or force deal with it (or a freeze trap).

they never really drop anything rare, of course.