PDA

View Full Version : hackers guild card #

TheDarkRaven
Aug 17, 2003, 11:57 PM
i played battle mode with a level 200 HUmar that could cast megid and grants and use reverser and all the other techs at level 30. the guy is totally hacked. the day before i saw him and he was level 103 now hes 200 doin megid and it wasnt from the soul banish! I want to know how to report him or whatever. please dont get mad at me for wanting to report him i just dont like the hacking. oh, and by the way, the idiot gave me his guild card so i have his number thing.

SpyroDi
Aug 18, 2003, 12:17 AM
Good luck on trying to report him,you CAN try to report this to Sonic Team,yet there is a good chance that they don't give a shit.

To simply report him,write a nice mature Email to Sonic Team with his antics along with his GamerTag(if on Xbox).

TheDarkRaven
Aug 18, 2003, 12:55 AM
im on gamecube, so i just put his card number in, right?

ginko990
Aug 18, 2003, 07:31 AM
leave the guy alone, who cares.

ace13
Aug 18, 2003, 09:24 AM
Why even bother? As badly hacked as you say he is, he'll probably corrupt and that will be the end of it. ACE

TheDarkRaven
Aug 18, 2003, 01:26 PM
ya, youre right. besides, hes never bothered me.

PABLOparavida
Aug 19, 2003, 12:42 PM
people like that are just ruining the game for themselves they'll give up eventually.

Kanore
Aug 19, 2003, 01:01 PM
Anything that's not a Force + Grants&Megid = Useless.

It's a total TP hog, and I barely use the two; even if they're both Level 30.

TheDarkRaven
Aug 19, 2003, 01:49 PM
Ya, but this HUmar was shooting it out like a force gone megid happy. He was using s-rank mechguns and the megid was NOT coming from the guns. So i tried to run faaar away, but then the sound of grants and the happy little light..i never stood a chance. Once i died he used reverser..not moon atomizers. This guy was the most hacked person i have ever seen.

BogusKun
Aug 19, 2003, 01:59 PM
I seen a guy like that once in BA mode. He had all this stuff equipped so no one can megid him or use techs because it did nothing. It was pathetic. We waited about an hour for him to die but he wouldn't. Except he usually did shifta to kill me (since I'm level 200). I can just say this... You see a HUmar named Hayato with 8 or so armors and god knows how many shields he got on with multi weps equipped... pray you make it out alive...because if you dont run... you're toast.

--Because of this. I tend to stay away from F1-like battles.

TheDarkRaven
Aug 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
Eee... The world is ending! Anyway, I met a RAmarl that said she was invincible so i attacked her and each time i did she blocked it. After 5 pathetic combos i used my more pathetic zonde. It did nothing. I used barta, still no damage. I used every tech on her and it did no damage. She wasnt invincible from her mag. Later on she said she had a "chip" that gave her codes. Annoying.

BogusKun
Aug 19, 2003, 02:08 PM
Now I'm on the verge of quitting. LOL

Nei3rd
Aug 19, 2003, 02:45 PM
Ya know, I wish there would be something out there that can de-hack people. Like that bracelet from .hack. Oh well, everthing must come to an end.

Firocket1690
Aug 20, 2003, 02:57 PM
why is it that everything that ends tieh 'C' and plays PSO is usually screwed ??
(PC, DC, GC)

anywho ...
in a few months, it might mean back to the "rare block/lobby + locked game" like back in the DC days

HatakeKakashi
Aug 21, 2003, 10:33 AM
What is this world coming to!?

Dhylec
Aug 21, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-08-19 12:45, Nei3rd wrote:
Ya know, I wish there would be something out there that can de-hack people. Like that bracelet from .hack. Oh well, everthing must come to an end.

hehe.. maybe in the future when ST is kind enough to patrol the game themselves?

Getintothegame
Aug 21, 2003, 09:44 PM
On 2003-08-20 12:57, Firocket1690 wrote:
why is it that everything that ends tieh 'C' and plays PSO is usually screwed ??
(PC, DC, GC)

XBOXC?

Heh, XBOX is pretty badly screwed, too.

BogusKun
Aug 22, 2003, 05:40 AM
wELL IT LOOKS AS IF Getintothegame WANTS TO BE BANNED TOO.

My Guild card number is 340100047

skylimit0
Aug 22, 2003, 11:44 PM
At least battle mode doesn't force the loser to hand the victor an item or maybe gasp: everything that the victim has! If that was true, I would really quit.

Corey
Aug 23, 2003, 06:58 PM
Okay,that HUmar is called FOnewmnkiller.He's 200,and he does cast Grants and Megid.You can't multi Equip in Episiode one,although there might be a way I have not tried.He's not mean though,he is Killable,he does not have like 2000 Def,although he is rather strong.You can find out more on him if you look on
the web...some people may already know the site that a guy posted on a forum that he had his Guild card...

killamike
Aug 25, 2003, 10:08 PM
you think this stuff is bad i want into a ba room and there is this lvl 2 guy im lvl 95 with 4 alrappys equiped when i dont need them often i already have high atp and i atk him what happens blocked.i hit again blocked then i finnaly hit him and only like this much damage ( ) he was completly hacked. and he thought he was bad ass for that. oh and i did not no you could use a guard wave at that low a level.

Corey
Aug 26, 2003, 10:58 AM
We are talking about the Gamecube and not some level 2 n00b with a God Equip.And how can you tell he has 4 Al Rappys on?Did he show you?Even if he did,you can do that on Xbox due to hacking.
And if you DO mean the GC,I really doubt he had any Al Rappys or God Equip,because Al Rappy would be a mass dupe on GC.The only "Hackers" Are Baru and
Clara,Nugz aint one cause he just gets his Photoshop up or says dropin meseta to get $ behind the counter is a hack to him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-08-26 09:02 ]</font>

BogusKun
Aug 26, 2003, 06:23 PM
Another guy named Hayato was in the same ring as FOnewmkiller. I think they are the same guy. Being that they both do and did the same exact things online. Remember a while back on PSOW... they both did the same exact thing?

I just think these guys are being asses. PSO is going this far... ().

No look... THIS FAR ()...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-08-26 16:24 ]</font>