PDA

View Full Version : Favorite transformer??

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 18, 2003, 12:05 AM
Who was your favorite transformer from any of the series??? I liked Starscream from the original show and Dinobot from Beast Wars. I also like Shockwave, devastator, and the Dinobots from the originla series. The dinobots were the funnies cause they were stupid.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 18, 2003, 12:16 AM
Starscream is the sickest Transformer of all time... His arrogance is the funniest thing!!! For Beast Wars, I'd have to say Rattrap, just because he's funny...

Vanango
Aug 18, 2003, 03:24 AM
I 3rd Starscream!

polishedweasel
Aug 18, 2003, 03:27 AM
I liked that raptor from beast wars...the one that was predacon then went to the good guys...I can't remember all the details, I had too many cartoons to watch back then.

Moo2u
Aug 18, 2003, 10:18 AM
Bumblebee! All about Bumblebee!

And for Beast Wars I'd say Rattrap

FinalMasterM
Aug 18, 2003, 10:35 AM
Autobots: Jazz/Prowl

Deceps: Starscream/Shockwave (the Purple gun-guy that stays on Cyberton in the original series).

Obscenity
Aug 18, 2003, 01:03 PM
Starscream was awesome on the show, but his original toy seriously sucked. At least the robot mode did.

Jehosaphaty
Aug 18, 2003, 01:43 PM
Rattrap rules all

OmegaLoser
Aug 18, 2003, 04:12 PM
i can't believe what i'm reading. how can you forget the best and most bad @ss TF of all time. SOUNDWAVE. he is the man. dino was the man in beast wars though, but only the first dinobot. he had glory and honor. it was so sad when he died. but he beat the crap out of megatron in the process.

Para
Aug 18, 2003, 05:13 PM
people.... the funniest was INFERNO! XD
"FOR THE ROYALTY!"
Megaton: "Inferno!"
Inferno: "Yes my queen?"

but the dinobot episode with him saving the humans was a really good episode or possibilty one of the best

Deathscythealpha
Aug 18, 2003, 05:46 PM
Classic Generation 1 Megatron. Along with Skeletor he was the best badguy of the 80's.

TheWhiteShadow
Aug 18, 2003, 05:46 PM
Jazz. Always did like Scatman Crothers.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 18, 2003, 05:55 PM
O god inferno was the greatest transformer of all time...

Elvendar
Aug 18, 2003, 07:32 PM
Optimus, duh.

Starscream owned too.

I like Sideways in the new armada series. And mincons are cute ^_^

shifter
Aug 18, 2003, 07:55 PM
i also vote starscream and shockwave(the boombox), and why isnt megatron a magnum anymore? inferno is by far the funniest in all the shows, jazz and rinox were my fav autobots. bummbelbee, hahahaha, u have wasted ur vote.

lordinviso
Aug 18, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-08-18 08:18, Moo2u wrote:
Bumblebee! All about Bumblebee!

And for Beast Wars I'd say Rattrap

Amen to that! Bumblebee and Rattrap were the coolest!. ::pulls out huge box 7 ft long and high, with all the transformer toys from origional and beast wars:: ::playys with the toys:: O yea.....

shifter
Aug 18, 2003, 09:12 PM
hey can i joim in? i love combining the constructacons.

DeathCheese87
Aug 18, 2003, 09:31 PM
Back in the day of DC PSO, I had a HUcast named Inferno. I gave him hotkeys for all of the quotes and everything. He was an awesome transformer.

Don't forget about Waspinator! He rocked too!

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 18, 2003, 11:37 PM
I remember Inferno from Beast Wars, he was one crazy son of a bitch red fire ant. He would always want to burn things and he always called megatron "my queen." That wasalways funny. Who can forget Waspinator, he would always get blown apart and I thought it was cool episode when Starscream's spark went into waspinator.

shifter
Aug 19, 2003, 01:14 AM
yeah, waspinaor was cool now that i think about it. he always spoke in the third person. it was really cool in the last few episodes when he broke apart from the desepticons.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 19, 2003, 01:26 AM
The stupidest Transformers have to be Pterasaur and Cheetor... Always gettin themselves in to trouble... Now that that's out of the system, when everyone managed to leave Earth for Cybertron, wasn't Waspinator left behind and was ruler of the earth dwellers???

Para
Aug 19, 2003, 11:34 AM
Remember at the end of the Beast Wars Series, Waspinator was the king of the apes? XD

What was his name?? The equivalent of starscream in beast wars?? the pteradactyl...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-08-19 09:36 ]</font>

Bradicus
Aug 19, 2003, 12:02 PM
I like megatron's hand and only friend...
but my favs were the original dinobots.. Allways bustin up the ship... crazy fellas, they were!

ps did anyone actually like ANY of the new transformer shows (excluding beast wars, which had awsome plots and cool characters). In my opinion, the just turned it into a generic crappy anime show!

pps My fav moment in all of the shows was when inferno and rhinox got into a rock em sock em robots fight! *punch punch punch punch ding!*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2003-08-19 10:06 ]</font>

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 19, 2003, 12:42 PM
Beast Wars was the best... Then they went to Cybertron, then the show sucked... Armada... Not the same... Megatron doesn't turn into a BFG anymore, Starscream has sabers (big woop), Megatron is twice the size of Optimus... One word to describe it... SUCKS...

SubstanceD
Aug 19, 2003, 02:53 PM
My favorite Transformer when I was younger was Jazz. Back then I had a thing about Porcses so I guess it made sense for me to like him.

I also liked Soundwave ( he's the boombox, not Shockwave ), Shockwave ( the decepticon that turned into a pink/purple gun and always stayed on Cybertron ), Grimlock ( actually I liked all the Dinobots but he is the only one who has a name and a face that I can remember ), HotRod ( Rodimus Prime, Optimus' successor ), Springer, Scourge, Galvatron and the Predacons ( not to be confused with the Predacons on BeastWars, these Predacons could combine together to form the mighty Predaking, one of the most powerful transformers ever ).

Elvendar
Aug 19, 2003, 06:43 PM
Unicron.

>.>

Gestiv
Aug 19, 2003, 07:19 PM
... I can't remember the show. =/ I know I watched it all the time from what I know, but I have no special memories of it...

shifter
Aug 19, 2003, 07:40 PM
[quote]
I also liked Soundwave ( he's the boombox, not Shockwave).

thnaks a lot, i get them confused now a days in my old age. The most useless transformer, Astrotrain.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 19, 2003, 11:40 PM
Galvatron was cool to me... His toy turned into a handgun you could play with... 3 different BLAST SOUNDS!!!