PDA

View Full Version : MAG Help Page

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:37 AM
Ask any question about MAGs.I know it all.

Nai_Calus
Aug 18, 2003, 03:11 AM
On 2003-08-18 00:37, MAGMan wrote:
Ask any question about MAGs.I know it all.

Two areas on a Rati change colour. One's the wings. Where's the other one?

^_^

Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003, 03:48 AM
Seing as how you're a self-proclaimed Rati expert/lover, Ian-kun, that question seems more like a quiz or test comming from you ^_^

I admit though, I have myself been tempted to ask some tricky question. Proclaiming to know all about mags is a bold statement...

Nai_Calus
Aug 18, 2003, 04:14 AM
On 2003-08-18 01:48, Fanatic wrote:
Seing as how you're a self-proclaimed Rati expert/lover, Ian-kun, that question seems more like a quiz or test comming from you ^_^

I admit though, I have myself been tempted to ask some tricky question. Proclaiming to know all about mags is a bold statement...

Hehe. I'm just joking around. ^^ There actually is another area besides the wingtips that changes colour, but I wasn't being serious about the question. I tend to be a bit of a smartass at times.

Question still stands, though, for anyone who feels like answering it. ^_-

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 04:32 AM
Your not the only one who likes being a smartass.I sometimes overdoe things.I dont know everything.Sorry about that but Im still researching the question.

Stalfos333
Aug 18, 2003, 09:54 AM
I should say you don't, MAGman. I've seen as many questions from you as answers in the past few days, but I haven't been looking.

While you could do worse than making a Rati for yourself, I believe that the other area in question is a spot of light near where the "wings" would connect to the shoulders, were they really wings.

PrettyLady
Aug 18, 2003, 09:59 AM
Er...hehe, ive got a question!! n_n
For a melee force, should i make a half power and half mind mag, or should i just use 2 mags for this? I really wanna use a half and half though, and for the half and half, how should i raise it? I mean, what should i give it to make it the bestest half and half mag i can get? Well, half power and half mind.
Thank you!
-Pretty Lady, girl with the Hucast

Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003, 10:11 AM
My suggestion is simple:

Make 2 mags, a Power mag and a Mind Mag.

The reason is simple. If you need to melee, you need all the power you can get to make it work. Once you start using techs with your melee force, it is time to admit that forces weren't meant for melee anyway and bring out the mind mag.

After this enlightning experience you'll then have a power mag for trade or a hunter/ranger, and a good mind mag for your force.
If you go ahead with the half/half idea though, you'll hit a point where it is basically useless and you'll have to raise a new one anyway.

Stalfos333
Aug 18, 2003, 10:14 AM
As I said in your own post, a half and half mag is as ineffective as a melee force. If you plan on going melee with a Fo, you don't need the MST or TP in as great numbers, since it's folly to do the slow cast animation in the middle of a melee volly, and when you use techs, you generally want to boost them with merges and wands...Instead, if you plan on being a show off to people of low levels or just have such high levels that you are untouchable even in Ult, just equip a power mag.

PrettyLady
Aug 18, 2003, 10:18 AM
ahhh...alright, then the masses do agree! ON WITH TWO MAGS! Thanks everyone!
-Pretty Lady, girl with the HUcast

Ketchup345
Aug 18, 2003, 10:22 AM
On 2003-08-18 02:14, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-08-18 01:48, Fanatic wrote:

Hehe. I'm just joking around. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif There actually is another area besides the wingtips that changes colour, but I wasn't being serious about the question. I tend to be a bit of a smartass at times.

Question still stands, though, for anyone who feels like answering it. ^_-

In Dropslash's Rati Guide he says he saw one with a blue main body instead of red, but doesn't know how to change that color.

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:05 PM
You can change the wing tips and you can change the main body.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MAGMan on 2003-08-19 14:00 ]</font>