PDA

View Full Version : What level?

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 04:40 AM
What level should I be to be able to beat Dei Rol Le?Im 27 right now.

polishedweasel
Aug 18, 2003, 04:51 AM
What difficulty is this? Normal, hard?

BTW 1000 posts bia!!!

Butoden
Aug 18, 2003, 05:56 AM
GRATZ

And Del Rol Le isn't hard, try reading some boss guides, if not try moving alot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif And uhm...bring lots of MONOMATES/DIMATES... Or Resta if you're a mage of some kind...

rena-ko
Aug 18, 2003, 10:19 AM
hm, it would have really helped if you at least tell us your characters class. its doable at a level of 10 or 12 if you know what you have to do. on normal.

just go for it, i'd say.

on hard, it may be a bit harder (heheh), but no problem at your level.

android: pack in all mates and star atomizers you have. if you have a vjaya or any multi-hit weapon with charge special get it and some 100k of meseta.

if you feel unsure, go in (dont forget to set a pipe), drop mates of any kind and die on purpose. repeat until you think its enough (or until the raft is coloured in green).

as a force you wont have any problem with it. just busy your gifoie or rafoie (depends what makes more damage) and concentrate on the tail segments. dont care for the skull/head since it has its own damage points.

as a hunter: use partisans or swords on his tail segments. or mech gun or twin type weapons on his head (and his head only). when he swims, use a gun (head) or slicer.

as a ranger: ... mechguns on the head and head only or shot on the body parts.

photon blast estlla works wonders when he's shooting his strong laser in the dark (and is lined up to get hit in any segment).

good luck

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:12 PM
Thanks,Im a ranger and its on normal,I dont have Rafoie or Razonde yet.

tycool20
Aug 18, 2003, 04:15 PM
i did it lvl 6 I beat the game on lvl 19 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

tycool20
Aug 18, 2003, 04:16 PM
well at least on normal i did

clance
Aug 18, 2003, 04:25 PM
On 2003-08-18 14:15, tycool20 wrote:
i did it lvl 6 I beat the game on lvl 19 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

lol lvl 6, you cant have, one run of forest at lvl 1 will bring you up to lvl 5, and then a caves run from lvl 5, at boss you'd be lvl 10

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 07:16 PM
Yea thats a total lie.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 18, 2003, 07:33 PM
Actually u can get outta forest at like 3, i beat De Rol Le at 6 with all my characters and normal at 17.

tycool20
Aug 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
Ya me too 3 friends and i did its not hard at all i just let my friends do most of the work so HAHA

Reece
Aug 18, 2003, 08:29 PM
When I was a offline n00b he was a pain in the ass in Normal. I had to be level 20 to beat that son of a worm.

-benjamin-
Aug 18, 2003, 09:01 PM
hehe i got onto the hard version of it with my lvl 26 RAmar, 4 slot armour, elf/arm++, elf/arm, ogre/power, ogre/power, Varista+9 Meteor Smash +3, Demons Laser,

i got to the bit where he stabs you with tenticles, and he 1 shotted me =)

that was the 1st time ive ever died as my RAmar, i thought it was sooo funny =) but now i gotta find like 3 scapes tho =(, my HUcast has loads but he needs to beat the ultimate de ra lie(sp?) and he gets owned by caves stuff =) (lvl 77 and in need of a better gun than varista, and a better dmg weapon than yamato+22 (0/15/0/35/15))