PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I need to know how to make a half power/ half mind ma

PrettyLady
Aug 18, 2003, 09:14 AM
Hey everybody, its me again! n_n I was just wondering how to make a half power half mind mag, becasue, well, im doing so right now, and it aint looking pretty http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i mean, it has 9/0/3/18 and well...its not pretty for a half power half mind mag. So does anyone know a to make the bestest half power half mind mag?
Thank you! n_n
-Pretty Lady, the girl with the HUcast.

rena-ko
Aug 18, 2003, 09:37 AM
etto..

feed it mate and fluid, 1:1

i'd say, aim at something like def 9 pow 80 mind 80, and the rest to dex...
dex is never wrong, except with a chara that you'd never use a weapon with (fonewearl for example)

actually, half half mags arent that great.

as a hunter and ranger you shouldnt waste any mag levels into mind, with forces its the other way around.

you should never waste any levels into def. only exception would be if you had to chose between def and dex on a techonly-force's mag.

instead of def on a mag, plan to eat some def materials in your material diet plan. compared with power materials and corresponding mag levels, def mats are better than def levels.

good luck though ^_^

PrettyLady
Aug 18, 2003, 09:48 AM
Hehe, alright, that fits my budget perfectly! (Not really hahaha) Ill just go with what you said there, sounds a ton more logical than my blabber ;p
Thank you!
-Pretty Lady, girl with the HUcast

Stalfos333
Aug 18, 2003, 10:10 AM
The easiest way would be to feed it like either a mind mag or a power mag exclusively until level 100 or so, then switch. I'd suggest power, then mind. You just need to aim for the same stats, not same number of mates to fluids.

Of course, this mag would be nearly useless to just about everyone. The only exception is an unspecialized FoMar, which is, itself, useless.

Butoden
Aug 18, 2003, 10:47 AM
Lol very true, but I am sure s/he wants one of those special `RARE´ Mags...

MAGMan
Aug 18, 2003, 02:08 PM
I would say just make 2 different MAGs.