PDA

View Full Version : GOD/HP++ HEEELLPPPP!!!!!!!

Chrono696
Mar 25, 2001, 08:26 PM
I recently traded for a GOD/HP++ and as far as I know it is a legit item!!! I can enter games and with it equppied and I get no error message, I can put it In the bank and take it out again and still get no error message?? Alls fine and dandy right??? Well everyone has said it is hacked and because it is ++ but also it says on the ITEM DECRIPTION page that it raises my HP 9002, and IT DOES!!! Everyone says its hacked, its 13 stars no error messages!! it seems to good to be true?? Is it?? Please Help!! I need help becuase "repeated hack offenders" will be banded or whatever shit that its"
Thanks for alll the help!

Wu_Canibus
Mar 26, 2001, 03:14 AM
i had one of those but gave it to my friend. I think it is hacked because the real one only raises hp by 40.

segagameplay
Mar 26, 2001, 03:36 AM
its a dup prolly i saw a guy dupe 20 or more online... then he went behind the bank. lol
crazy guy

Nokturne
Mar 26, 2001, 05:58 AM
hell yes its hacked, as whoever already said, a real god/hp only gives you about 40 more hp, 2 +'s aint gonna give ya 9000 more... sorry to say.

pcmorris
Mar 26, 2001, 06:34 AM
A] Put it in the bank, enter a team, and take it out:
-Course you can do that, it works with any hacked item
B] You can equip it and still get into a team
-Last I saw, that's not checked either (or my Spread Needle +15 and God/Ability would've kept me out of making rooms, friend gave them to me and informed me they were dupes, this was prior the newer server update)

The real question: can you enter a game without it equipped and just sitting in your current inventory.

Also, do you really think they would make an item so horribly unbalanced like this (something ANYONE could equip at any given level and have more HP than possible AT ALL)?

purhaze
Mar 26, 2001, 07:05 AM
its hacked man, think about, also ive seen 3 versions of the so called god/hp++ one like you have +9002 another +3999 and the real one +39