PDA

View Full Version : Vol Opt Tips

RaikoStormX
Aug 18, 2003, 11:57 AM
My friend is new, and he is fighting VOl Opt in Normal. He wants some tips. Please help.

Butoden
Aug 18, 2003, 12:31 PM
Be ready to have ANTI and RESTA in customize cuz VOLT OBT will SHOCK. Take out the thing in the center first and then the screens.

And uhm for the big guy he needs strong magic and stuff. and Scape Dolls

Solidus_Snake
Aug 18, 2003, 01:03 PM
not anti but sol atomizers cause you cant cast spells while shocked

hououtate
Aug 18, 2003, 01:34 PM
ive never had a problem with ole' volty. i just got 4 characters to ultimate in less then a month. to kill volt opt, just do a lot of damage and have a lot of mates, and status fixers.

Viperdude472
Aug 18, 2003, 01:54 PM
uh i would say have a lot of mates and flids for resta no need for anti relly but to avoid wen it goes dark and he shoots the purple beam run from far left to right and then in the between time run back and get redy to run right and when he puts his head onborad use a gun and run aroud shooting until the thingy tryes to hit u then dodge it and use the hot keys to take out ur best weap and smack him a couple or just keep ur best out and run around till the thing if u dont have a gun this is just to avoid damage and b sure to take out his armor all along his body and use the best fire or lightning attack while he swimming to hit multiple times i only know this cuz my friend tried it at like level 10 i would say be aroud 15 then u should have no prob with him or mines. use lightninng alot on dudes in mines hope i helped

St_Botchua
Aug 18, 2003, 01:55 PM
multiple hit wep parrtisan for hunter shot for ranger helps alot

Bit
Aug 18, 2003, 02:50 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=808

SpyroDi
Aug 18, 2003, 03:14 PM
Viperdude and Botchua,he was talking about Vol Opt...not De Rol Le...