PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 final boss!

Harkle70
Aug 18, 2003, 02:16 PM
I was killed in the seconda part in normal mode, I'm level 42, why I can't beat that boss...why I can beat the Episode 1 final boss in hard mode...why...my character is a Humar...not enough level? not enough powerful weapon? I'm not enough good to do it...can you give me some tips or hint to beat these bosses..please!!

Bit
Aug 18, 2003, 02:52 PM
Erm, According to the topic title and your post itself, you confused me. So. Here is just the link for all boss guides. Make sure you click on the GC and Xbox, not the DC and PC ones.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=18

Harkle70
Aug 18, 2003, 07:01 PM
Okay, I will explain correctly(my real language is french of Quebec, so I don't so good in english..)
Episode 1 Final Boss:
-I know why I loose(if I believe the faq I had almost kill it in is third form(Hard Mode)). I just don't have something to protect me of the magic Grant(ligh, holy)

Episode 2 Final Boss In normal:
-When I check the faq, none give hint or tips, strategy to beat it, only what is attack are and how Hp he have...I have beat the flying form and I'm dead in is second form, a magic who can kill me in one shot when I have all my Hp(332HP).
So I want some advice to beat that boss, why espisode 2 in normal is difficult as hard in episode 1...

Bit
Aug 18, 2003, 07:04 PM
Okay.

You don't have enough Hp to survive Their attacks. Get a Dragon/Hp or two, to help with that. If you don't have one, General/Hp does wonders. Get 4, if possible. It's always nice to be safe. Dark Falz is pretty much just about surviving without being killed in one hit.

Olga Flow.

This guy gives me problems, and It seems like it is different for each person, For I have read posts of people who have beaten him easily, Where in I can't.

My Best Advice is Scape Dolls. Many. Many Scape Dolls. If you can avoid his version of Heaven's Punishment(The move that Dark Falz loves to move) Then you should be okay.

Olga Flow is mean, Don't worry about it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

satoshi1
Aug 18, 2003, 07:13 PM
Yes, Flow is mean, but at level 42, that's high enough to go into very hard online. You should have NO problem fighting Flow in Normal mode. I've come to the conclusion that Episode 2 is just about one difficulty harder than Episode 1, so it seems like hard mode when it's really normal mode.

Dhylec
Aug 18, 2003, 08:55 PM
On 2003-08-18 17:13, satoshi1 wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Episode 2 is just about one difficulty harder than Episode 1, so it seems like hard mode when it's really normal mode.

that seems true for cca & seabed..
temple & spaceship is not quite there..

Harkle70
Aug 18, 2003, 09:31 PM
That was I think too, for my problem, you suggest me to level up my character and try to find something againt Grant for the Hard Final boss of Episode 1, after, try Final Boss Episode 2 who is more difficult...for me...

Butoden
Aug 19, 2003, 04:11 AM
Yeah Seabed is way harder than ruins. The monsters there are real *&%$#@. Like those octopussies, they stand all around you and they attack all together so all you do is BLOCK or GET HURT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif
And don't let me get started on those invisible guys! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nai_Calus
Aug 19, 2003, 04:33 AM
On 2003-08-19 02:11, Butoden wrote:
Yeah Seabed is way harder than ruins. The monsters there are real *&%$#@. Like those octopussies, they stand all around you and they attack all together so all you do is BLOCK or GET HURT! :x
And don't let me get started on those invisible guys! :(

Hah, Zoa/Zeles. The Jellen and Zalure you should be using religiously on everything anyways tags them quite nicely. You can't always see the Sinow, but you can sure see those red and blue sparkles. ^_-

Butoden
Aug 19, 2003, 05:10 AM
I am a HUcast, and my friend is lv 23 and a RAmar. He gets his ass kicked in Forest Hard Mode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Don't get me started on Caves!! LOL

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 05:18 AM
well this brings back many memory's of beating dark falz and olga flow..... such memory's at the moment though it is ob lily's and el rappy's though!!! equip hp units dragon if possible god is brilliant!!!

Solidus_Snake
Aug 19, 2003, 10:01 AM
I can take down flow pretty easily. Me and my friends online took him down in 1 minute 30 seconds (We had a 4 mag combo S/D) with our mechguns doing about 700 a shot. Offline i can take him down in 2 minutes. Scape dolls and heavy damage are required for you though.

Harkle70
Aug 19, 2003, 10:33 AM
Scape Doll are rare for me, I had found 10...and I alle used them...but something my Mag do the same effect that the Scape Doll...but never in a Boss Battle...

Jkid
Aug 19, 2003, 12:26 PM
Whats even worse is that there's no real walkthrough for how to defeat him and to avoid his attacks.

HUShadow
Aug 19, 2003, 12:42 PM
Wow, Flow sounds pretty tough. I haven't really even tried much of Ep 2 yet. I just started working on it. I just beat Temple...really easy. Then again, it was on Normal and I'm level 47. I can't figgure out how to get to spaceship? Who do you have to talk to? I talked to everyone after beating temple, but the dude wouldn't open the door for me...

Jkid
Aug 19, 2003, 01:24 PM
You have to talk to the principal after you complete any stage offline.

Harkle70
Aug 19, 2003, 02:51 PM
Spaceship is at the same teleport of temple!

Solidus_Snake
Aug 19, 2003, 03:26 PM
Flow for me is extremely random. Sometimes hell be real nice and let me and my group end his pain quick. Sometimes hell be a bitch and kill us all right off the bat on the second form with that damn HP crap but most of the time he goes slightly moderate. heres how i put it. If hes a good boy kill him quick and if hes a bad boy RUN!

theendisnear
Aug 19, 2003, 09:50 PM
why does everyone say that olga flow is so hard? i did not die once when i beat him on vhard with my lvl 60 RAcast!

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 10:12 PM
not everyone knows how to dup, thus hindering them from these cheap things:

max out mats
dup one god/hp into 4
max stats
double equip.

if you do any of these, the game just becoems MUCH easier than normal.

HUShadow
Aug 19, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-08-19 12:51, Harkle70 wrote:
Spaceship is at the same teleport of temple!

Oh, lol. And...Principal? I thought he was only in Ep 1? Do you mean the chick in the lab? I already talked to her...

MAGusZ87
Aug 20, 2003, 06:19 PM
have u tried resist/light or resist/holy items, those r good for both final bosses

Kai_reborn
Aug 20, 2003, 07:17 PM
I have a Lv. 35 RAmar and my friend has a Lv. 36 HUcasael and we beat Olga Flow on hard mode with no problems at all...well, i guess there were a few problems, my friend died 16 times (I didnt die at all...Hehehehehe)