PDA

View Full Version : damn msn

shifter
Aug 18, 2003, 08:25 PM
right now ive got aol, but found out that PSO doesnt take it. so i switched to msn. i put in my user id and password into PSO and tried to log in but i got a message that said tat there was something wrong with my user id and/or password. can anyone out there give me some assistance or the 800# to msn.

kat
Aug 18, 2003, 08:42 PM
Did you do this?

05Q: I have dial-up MSN. How do I connect to PSO?

05A: In order to connect to MSN, fill out all of your connection information as per normal, but when you fill in your username, type "MSN / yourusername", eliminating the spaces and quotes.

shifter
Aug 18, 2003, 09:09 PM
if ur talkn about the PSO setup no, ive been putting my address followed by @msn.com. so its /username?

kat
Aug 18, 2003, 10:04 PM
yeah, try that info from the guide sticky and see if that works....

shifter
Aug 19, 2003, 12:38 AM
kind of. i can get on now, but every other time i try i log on it gives my a invalid user message. what am i still doing wrong?

kat
Aug 19, 2003, 11:59 AM
I don't know. But if you are getting on, then maybe its working alright. Perhaps the invalid user name thingy is a byproduct of the sneakyness needed to get you on in the first place. but at least its not disconnecting you in the middle of gameplay or anything - it will only do this when trying to initially log on?

shifter
Aug 19, 2003, 07:19 PM
yeah, its really odd. i mean i dont change the password and its a 50/50 chance of getting on. i guess that its better to be online sometimes, then no times. thanks for ur help.