PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman vs. Shinobi....

Shattered_weasel
Aug 19, 2003, 08:27 AM
Yesterday i was playing Revenge of Shinobi on my old Genesis. I was doing pretty good and then at the end of the level Spiderman pops out and faces you. I had no idea these guys had anything in common. Can someone please explain to me why. Why do these two even cross swords or uhhh whatever in this game

BARTAmaster
Aug 19, 2003, 11:27 AM
Spiderman I'm clueless. Are you sure?

Uber-Chan
Aug 19, 2003, 11:29 AM
On 2003-08-19 06:27, Shattered_weasel wrote:
Yesterday i was playing Revenge of Shinobi on my old Genesis. I was doing pretty good and then at the end of the level Spiderman pops out and faces you. I had no idea these guys had anything in common. Can someone please explain to me why. Why do these two even cross swords or uhhh whatever in this game

DON'T DO DRUGS!

_Sinue_
Aug 19, 2003, 12:37 PM
It was a crossover promotion Sega was doing with Marvel and DC comics. You had to fight both Spiderman and Batman in Revenge of Shinobi.. but soon after the game went to market, the deal fell through and Sega had to change them to other characters. (Although they still looked similar to the comic characters and had the same attack patterns)

Strange but true.

Kanashimi
Oct 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
That's scary... but Shinobi is almighty so it figures you'd have to prove it by beating up funny super-characters.

Kent
Oct 6, 2003, 12:01 AM
Eh... Joe Musashi > Spiderman.

And for the record, Hotsuma > Spiderman, also. *tate*