PDA

View Full Version : GC Memory Card/Game question (no clue about this)

CookieSnacha
Aug 19, 2003, 09:03 AM
Yo,

I just wanted to know something (obviously). Ok, here's my situation. I bought the game when it first came out and made the save file, input the serial number/access key....all that mess. Now, I also sold that particular copy of the game to a second hand store a few months back.

The problem is, I still have the save file on my memory card with all my characters and items on it. If I were to buy a used/new copy of this game again, would I be able to use my specific characters on that copy of the game and get online with them? Or would I be royally screwed into deleting everything and starting from scratch?

Thanks in advance.

Feist
Aug 19, 2003, 10:05 AM
It shouldn't be a problem. I've played my FOnewm, The Feist, on 3 seperate copies of PSO, on 2 different Gamecubes, and nothing bad's happened to him.

CookieSnacha
Aug 19, 2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks. Were you able to get online with your character/characters on the seperate copies? Or was that a problem?

Feist
Aug 19, 2003, 10:22 AM
I can't afford online access, so I'm afraid I don't know. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Sorry pal.

kat
Aug 19, 2003, 11:52 AM
I was able to take my hunter's liscense (keyed to my seriel numbr and access key) online at two different locations on two different cubes if that helps matters.

If you had your HL before you sold that game with the origional keys attached to it, you should still have the account under that set of numbers.

And I do believe that deleting the network file on the memory card won't hurt a thing in regards to your character file being changed.