PDA

View Full Version : Calculate Material Useage How?

Kezay
Aug 19, 2003, 10:18 AM
Alright guys my dad who also plays the game with me is wondering, is there a way to calculate how many materials you have used? I remember seeing a topic similar to this on Reenee's Neoseeker PSO site but I don't remember how.

Also let's kill two birds with one stone here. Has anyone here ever gotten a legit Belra Body Part/Weapon from killing a Belra? I swear I've killed tons of the things and they won't give up the arms!

Atax
Aug 19, 2003, 10:24 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/download.php?cat=PSO+Utilities+%26+Programs

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 12:07 PM
Are you killing Indi Belras? If not, no arm for you!

Kezay
Aug 19, 2003, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the link!

Also indeed, I've killed many a Dark Belra and Indi Belra...oh well.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 19, 2003, 03:06 PM
ive seen a belra arm drop before, the newb that was wandering around aimlessly shall be purged with explosive fire from the sky!!! (mortar strike lol)

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 19, 2003, 09:46 PM
i have actually found indis arm. i am offline only and no one around me plays pso. so i cant use it anyway. i wisy it was a sword weapon.

Milky
Aug 20, 2003, 04:35 PM
No idea about the Belra arms.

If you're at a level that's a multiple of 5, you can use this http://www.pso-world.com/classes.php
to see what your stats would be if you hadnt used any mats, and take that away from what they actually are to see how many mats you've used. 2 points per mat. If that makes sense

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 21, 2003, 02:22 AM
uuhh i think they want to know how to see how many mats they have used. not what it would be.

Milky
Aug 21, 2003, 03:18 AM
Aye, but you can use the tables in that link to work it out.

Let's say you're a RAcast, and you've used a few mats, but you're not sure how many of what, and you want to know. And you're level 55. Your BASE stats(totally naked) should be:
ATP 264
DFP 74
ATA 117
EVP 203
HP 347

But yours are:
ATP 270
DFP 76
ATA 117
EVP 211
HP 359

So, with a bit of maths we can work out how many mats you've used. 3 power mats(270-264=6 two stat points per mat), 1 def mat, no hit mats(they dont make them anymore anyways), 4 evasion mats, and 6 HP mats.
I hope that makes sense to anyone other than me. Maybe something like this should be in with the maxing stats guides, so people can work out how badly they've messed up, or not, when they realise there's a "max stats" thing.
Oh yea, and sometimes the stats on the site will be out by 1 point, but it doesnt affect things too badly. If you round down, but be prepared to have to use another mat on that stat, if it needs it. Or whatever you think is best.

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 04:28 AM
What about his mag and everything you could unequiping everything is the only way to calculate it like that!!!!

Garm
Aug 21, 2003, 05:18 AM
yep, unequip everything and use your brains to calculate the mats

Milky
Aug 21, 2003, 06:38 PM
Hence the "totally naked" part http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
It's not THAT hard to unequip everything, and I'd say your best off finding somewhere you're not going to get attacked while you do it. Write it down on some paper, run over to the computer, do the math, hey presto, or something.